MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Easy to use, was the only platform I recommended to use with my company after using it with a previous company.
The MessageMedia SMS service has enhanced our communications with our employees twofold. We are a transport service company that requires quick comms to all. Now everyone gets the same message at the same time, instantly. Thanks MM. Stephen
Good idea but the current minimum spends make it hard for small business or people who only use the service infrequently. Customer service is also rarely responsive unfortunately :(
Easy to set and use very quickly for my business
great customer service, always available and willing to help. Love my Boy Joseph for his Promptness and professional attitude.
The texts work well, complete everything t hey were promised to do. Have recommended to others.
Easy to use. Great communication tool. Pricing is a bit confusing though and it would be better if it could be capped at a maximum each month.
My business has appreciated this service.
It is very user-friendly and there is great support, only rarely needed.

Happy client,
Anna & Tony
I like the capability of being able to easily see ingoing and outgoing messages but it is difficult to copy date, time and text of the messages sent for the purposes of record keeping.
Suits our business fine at the moment.
We use message media for our regional marketing campaigns and it works pretty well.
easy to use and support is nothing but amazing. you get to talk to real people
Easy to use, really like being able to track whether messages have been received.
Much more user friendly than comparable programs
Great service and product and value for results easy to see. Will definitely be back once life returns to normal
Set up is easy and very user friendly to use. Messages were received without delay.
Simple interactive my Team love it!!
The dashboard is better than other sms services. The technical support staff were very helpful and helped me Convert my excel spreadsheet to the correct format.
Prepaid is more expensive than other companies however the service is very good.
Very useful and manageable
A great way to send massive message
The portal is really good.

Our biggest downfall has been that when setting up webhooks the technical team has to intervene every time to allow external content and set up the request bodies.

There is other issues where documentation for the API has been out of sync with reality (example docs say messageId is always a GUID when sometimes the API gives us a string which just says "$messageId").

The support team has been excellent, in particular Jack from Technical support.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 183 reviews