MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
I don't find the interface easy to use. there are far too many steps to get to the end result. I'm in the process of handing over my current position and am writing notes for my colleague to show them how to use Message Media. I have counted 10 steps to get to the final screen which I think is ridiculous. And having to print out every screen as I cant remember myself which button to click on next. I also feel preparing the Excel spreadsheet is another time consuming exercise, ie, deleting all unnecessary fields , then changing the word "Mb Phone" to "Mobile", then copying and pasting those fields into another document (otherwise it wont upload). All too complicated. I prefer SMS through my regular email with two simple steps, but unfortunately am unable to use it due to spam . I had to call customer service which were helpful a couple of times to guide me through all the steps as at first I found it overwhelming, now its just very time consuming and frustrating to remember each time I use it. Sorry, not a fan.
Hi Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to let us know where we can do better.

We’ve recently made some major improvements to our website which have greatly improved the ease of use. We will be in touch with you shortly to take you through them, and hopefully make your handover process much less time consuming.

Warmest regards,

Scott
We are very happy. User friendly and responsive support staff.
Great and easy to use
MessageMedia is improving and is very user friendly. Easy to access. Will definitely continue using MessageMedia.
Easy to use
Easy to use!
So helpful! Don't know if I could do my job without it!
Excellent service and easy to use. The people behind message media are very helpful and always pleasant.
Can't complain about the service and the tools that we use. Our biggest gripe is from our customers complaining about the cost to send SMS. And we can't do much about that as we are just passing on the cost from MessageMedia.
Great software, great serivce
Good reliable service.
Message Media are certainly very good when it comes to listening and adapting to customer feedback.
Please, please add a feature where SMS can be received into SMS messenger with some form of alert. Add a feature where messages can be sent to email as well as sms
Thanks for your ongoing support.
User interface is easy to maneuver and clear/concise
Very affordable and user friendly. Brilliant way of keeping in touch with clients. Highly recommended
It does the basic job of texting but does not integrate with partners like salesforce or salesloft
great app, easy to use - gets results
Very easy and simple to use. Love it!
Great quality company with excellent reliability, service and responsive when we need.
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 105 reviews