MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
The communication and detail I received on the product was great - I feel good knowing I can contact your staff at any time with questions i have.
fast and good.. i can also reply back to customers too..
MeesageMedia is really easy to use and I can also received instant reply from client. Really cool !
Wonderful experience. Responsive support. Customer service focused. Amazing platform with awesome features. Couldn't ask for more.
Message media is by far the best platform I have used to message clients. It has everything and ore that we need to interact with our guests. I love the fact that it allows you to message back and forth with your client in a "WhatsApp/ messenger" form on the desktop platform as well. So easy to use and navigate.
good service
Working with Deaf clients, MessageMedia provides an easy to use, professional means of communication. The email to SMS function is simple to operate, and replies coming back from clients direct to our email makes the process seamless.

When we need assistance, the staff are always professional and know the product well, often solving any issue on the spot. Would not hesitate recommending this service to any business, small or large!
Very good platform of texting.
Easy to send quick communication to large groups of people. Has supported our business to get information fast to our staff. Great product!
Working well thanks
Easy to use, was the only platform I recommended to use with my company after using it with a previous company.
The MessageMedia SMS service has enhanced our communications with our employees twofold. We are a transport service company that requires quick comms to all. Now everyone gets the same message at the same time, instantly. Thanks MM. Stephen
Good idea but the current minimum spends make it hard for small business or people who only use the service infrequently. Customer service is also rarely responsive unfortunately :(
Easy to set and use very quickly for my business
great customer service, always available and willing to help. Love my Boy Joseph for his Promptness and professional attitude.
The texts work well, complete everything t hey were promised to do. Have recommended to others.
Easy to use. Great communication tool. Pricing is a bit confusing though and it would be better if it could be capped at a maximum each month.
My business has appreciated this service.
It is very user-friendly and there is great support, only rarely needed.

Happy client,
Anna & Tony
I like the capability of being able to easily see ingoing and outgoing messages but it is difficult to copy date, time and text of the messages sent for the purposes of record keeping.
Suits our business fine at the moment.
We use message media for our regional marketing campaigns and it works pretty well.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 193 reviews