MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Fantastic! Allows us to have flexibility when it comes to making appointments for our customers.
Getting our message out has never been easier! Fab platform - so user friendly.
Fantastic and easy messaging app
Much better than the previous system we were using, really easy to select who recieves messages and not - feels very seamless and have not had an issue so far.
Well done very good very very good
Wish I had known about this service a long time ago. Easy to use. A great way to communicate promptly to our staff.
Very good service and excellent user interface. Easy to use API
Great Service for cheapest price
The communication and detail I received on the product was great - I feel good knowing I can contact your staff at any time with questions i have.
MeesageMedia is really easy to use and I can also received instant reply from client. Really cool !
Wonderful experience. Responsive support. Customer service focused. Amazing platform with awesome features. Couldn't ask for more.
Message media is by far the best platform I have used to message clients. It has everything and ore that we need to interact with our guests. I love the fact that it allows you to message back and forth with your client in a "WhatsApp/ messenger" form on the desktop platform as well. So easy to use and navigate.
Working with Deaf clients, MessageMedia provides an easy to use, professional means of communication. The email to SMS function is simple to operate, and replies coming back from clients direct to our email makes the process seamless. When we need assistance, the staff are always professional and know the product well, often solving any issue on the spot. Would not hesitate recommending this service to any business, small or large!
Very good platform of texting.
Easy to send quick communication to large groups of people. Has supported our business to get information fast to our staff. Great product!
Easy to use, was the only platform I recommended to use with my company after using it with a previous company.
The MessageMedia SMS service has enhanced our communications with our employees twofold. We are a transport service company that requires quick comms to all. Now everyone gets the same message at the same time, instantly. Thanks MM. Stephen
great customer service, always available and willing to help. Love my Boy Joseph for his Promptness and professional attitude. The texts work well, complete everything t hey were promised to do. Have recommended to others.
Easy to use. Great communication tool. Pricing is a bit confusing though and it would be better if it could be capped at a maximum each month.
My business has appreciated this service. It is very user-friendly and there is great support, only rarely needed. Happy client, Anna & Tony
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 216 reviews