MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
I have been using Message Media using a rest api from my own application to send SMS to our customers. Its been pretty flawless for us. I use the portal to recharge and webhooks when someone replies to a sms to call my application so I hardly ever open the message media portal. Very satisfied with how its been working uptil now.
Message Media has been a great tool to communicate quickly to all our staff in our organisation.
Friendly and timely support along with a reliable and feature-rich service.
MessageMedia provided top service and top. Their product is easy to use and their staff know use cases well. I wanted to integrate their product to our CRM - their product did this seamlessly.
Super easy to get started, and helpful support
easy to use
Well documented API and easy to integrate with my systems. The web interface allows me to see what's happened with my messages to ensure they're delivered. The times I've had to contact support I've had quick responses and my queries have been resolved. Admittedly, I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but I can see how they could be useful for companies that don't want to integrate as tightly as I have.
I've had nothing but good dealings with MMG. The products are good, with new features and things being released pretty regularly. There's minimal downtime and support has always been first class when I've needed it.
Excellent products and great customer service. Highly recommend MessageMedia.
It has really changed the way we work. In the past we would call our patients and very few would answer or call us back.

Since using the bespoke templates it has made given us about 99% better time management when trying to communicate with our patients.
Great product and service.
Great software and service
Its a great service to help what is needed to be done.
easy to use !
I have to get it down Good to Acceptable due to vague and unclear API implementation like MLP. I understand that it is a Beta version however would expect more clarity in explaining how the product works, which a person of my level should get in 30 seconds if explained properly. It wasn't the case... big time was lost.
Hi Roman,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really do appreciate the time you've taken to parse through our online documentation and then craft a detailed review. We will be in touch with you shortly to gain a better understanding of the improvements you believe are required.

Warmest regards,

Scott
Alway's reliable and easy to use.
Easy to read layout, simple steps for sending and messages displayed easily.
This service is very useful for my position in Waitlist Hospital theatre bookings as often we can't contact people by phone call and confirmation is sent via Message Media text, Efficient and easy to check if message was sent.
I have used message media to engage with my customers for google reviews, appointment reminders etc. Fairly easy to use, however, should incorporate little bit more simple features..I had written about some feature suggestions, but havent heard back hence, you stayed on good but not very good
Excellent program which allow us to communicate effectively and quickly with our staff. Easy to maintain and update.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 183 reviews