MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
VERY GOOD. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU CAN PUT CUSTOMER'S NAME ON THE EXCEL SHEET
It was satisfactory overall, but there is still room for improvement...Keep up the good work...
The platform is easy to use but there seems to be a lot of server issues. Every time i log in or try to run a detailed report i have to refresh it multiple times
Message Media is very time efficient for our business
Easy to set up and use, reliable and well priced. Excellent service.
Very fast. Would be even faster if there is a connector from ServiceNow Notify application.
It does what its designed for and we are happy the way it work
It has helped our company in being more effective in communicating to all our employees. Especially in the current crisis.
Only takes about 10 - 20 minutes to get orientated with the process.
Recouped my initial outlay within hours of launching to a specific target market.
I love how on MessageMedia you can have a conversation with someone (which some people prefer, and we love to support peoples preferences!), customise templates and import bulk contacts for a large audience. Very user friendly!
It is a useful platform to communicate with our clients in native languages on their mobile phones.
I have been using Message Media using a rest api from my own application to send SMS to our customers. Its been pretty flawless for us. I use the portal to recharge and webhooks when someone replies to a sms to call my application so I hardly ever open the message media portal. Very satisfied with how its been working uptil now.
Message Media has been a great tool to communicate quickly to all our staff in our organisation.
Friendly and timely support along with a reliable and feature-rich service.
MessageMedia provided top service and top. Their product is easy to use and their staff know use cases well. I wanted to integrate their product to our CRM - their product did this seamlessly.
Super easy to get started, and helpful support
easy to use
Well documented API and easy to integrate with my systems. The web interface allows me to see what's happened with my messages to ensure they're delivered. The times I've had to contact support I've had quick responses and my queries have been resolved. Admittedly, I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but I can see how they could be useful for companies that don't want to integrate as tightly as I have.
I've had nothing but good dealings with MMG. The products are good, with new features and things being released pretty regularly. There's minimal downtime and support has always been first class when I've needed it.
Excellent products and great customer service. Highly recommend MessageMedia.
MessageMedia is rated 4.65 based on 214 reviews