Metro Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Metro Bank
1.5
Based on 75 reviews

Tell us how Metro Bank made you happy
darkwebprogrammer@gmail,com are legit when it comes to hacking funds, they got me $15,000
I have always found metro bank to be a good bank. Whenever I have had to go into my local Chelmsford metro bank I have always found the staff to be happy helpful and just really nice people. I'm not very good with technology and they are always patient with me. Nothing is too much trouble. Also when I have have needed to call the bank I have always found the person to be nice and polite. Great bank.
AJ is amazing. I’ve never had someone put so much time and care into helping me set up an account. I couldn’t recommend anyone more if you need help or guidance he is the man for the job !! I will be back to use metro bank he has proved this is the best bank and provided the best service
Has anyone received mobile calls from strange numbers after applying for a Metro Bank savings account? A few days after I applied I started receiving calls from Uganda, Tunisia, Argentina, Moldova, Albania, Georgia, Senegal, Switzerland. There were others but I have deleted them from my phone. I did not answer any of the calls. They usually only rang once. Possibly thinking I would call them back? It just seems a very strange coincidence this should happen at this time. Not sure I feel happy enough to continue with the opening of the account.
I went for opening an account (Saving and Business) with them. I met a gentleman called Ajay Bhatti. what a great service he provided. he has done a wonderful job, and comfort me well. All the best.
I've found Metro bank great because: 1. Very easy and hassle free opening an account and get cards and everything immediately. 2. Fantastic opening hours up to 8:00pm weekdays and 5:00pm on Sundays. 3. Easy online banking and anytime i have contacted them their staff have been very helpful. What's to decide?
Very transparent mortgage offer, fast track legal pack.
they are always very friendly easy to talk to their online banking very good and also the bank very helpful for your needs not like the others
Always polite
i used metro bank for the loan rate of 4.8 but saw a better one at tesco bank but already committed to metro so it is ok but better rates are maybe available elsewhere
I waited to review my safe box deposit nearly 50 minutes today
Metrobank sta elena too slow ang mga teller, should provide extra teller Kung maraming Tao. Wala na magagawa mga customers nasayang na lahat ng oras sa pag aantay. Dapat iniintindi nyo mga customers na marami pa kami dapat gawin at hindi sa loob ng banko mauubos ang oras namin. Kung single transaction dapat may bukod na teller, parang sa groceries may basket lane. Yung iba need na gumamit ng toilet, yung iba natutulog na. Sana maim prove nyo service nyo, malaki oras at pera nawawala sa amin Kung ganyan katagal ang services nyo. Ganun din sa inyo tingin ko. Alam nyo na dapat gawin hindi na need ng ipaliwanag, matatalino naman kayo.
Bad experience from the start.. Went twice to their Branch just to open an account with them.. Compared to other banks, their interest are nothing.. you’re money won’t grow.. waste of investment.. no rebates.. This bank gave me so much anxiety with Bank Transfer issues too!! Even tried to apply for Credit Card since I already have Savings Account with them, total waste of time because they just rejected my application! When I finally decided to move/transfer to another bank, they charged me more P1k for closing my account with them.. Worst banking experience ever!!!
Criminal until provent innocent … Nightmare Bank They've messed me around FraudSupportingDocuments review team. My money and hard savings taken hostage by this bank for no good reason for over 3 weeks You answer the emails and send the evidence and still get treated like a criminal No number to call or person to interact with. Emails go unanswered for weeks. No respect for the customer's hard earned cash. Treated like a criminal. Never trust this bank with your money. One day they'll freeze your cash and send you emails for weeks asking for evidence it's your money, you send all the evidence and wait for more weeks then they'll say you haven't sent enough. Nightmare
My 80 y/o mother went with my sister to open an account in Colchester branch, the woman who saw them was rude, rushing to end her working day. Denied the application allegedly because my mother is not 100% fluent in English! Discriminated my mother for our nationality and language, even she suggested them to go to other bank where she might be accepted! My son and I have accounts there since 2012 and now we're going to close both our accounts thanks to this woman. They went next day to Halifax and she's got her own bank account there.
I would say this bank has abysmal customer service. The branch officer is in no capacity to help. They just forwarded my emails to the handling unit with no positive outcome. No OTP was ever received on my international mobile number. It was a recurring problem from last year’s. The IT system is moving backwards. I won’t recommend this bank to OFWs.
Very poor service, they made me wait 30 mins before someone answered the call. I will not recommend anyone to use their services.
Very poor service take your money out before its to late they couldn't run a bath let alone a bank
I called to ask for annual fee waiver, customer service said they don't offer fee waiver THAT IS NOT TRUE! I'm also working in a financial institution, fee can be waived! Inconsiderate customer service!
Metro Bank is rated 1.5 based on 75 reviews