Michael Kors Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Michael Kors
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy

"Found the perfect handbag, service from ordering to delivery was great."
Are you Michael Kors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Happy with products purchase"
"good clear webb site good prices item despatched and received quickly tracker available"
"Items as described and as photo. Amazing packaging. Delivery auick"
"Staff are informative and helpful,"
"They are so helpful and feel so happy. I feel like treat to me. They are explain to me very clear because I am deaf and first language to understand what is say to me. I feel so happy. Previous I wasn't happy I don't understand why don't explain to me. I feel so happy they are helpful and explain so clear. I am so happy"
"Always friendly customer service"
"Love the collections, and being able to order in-store or online and return to store. I'm a big fan of the knitted dresses for travelling with work (they fold up nicely, don't crease, don't take up too much space). Rapid delivery, beautifully packed."
"Found just what we wanted and fit perfectly"
"The assistant was very help full and made me feel at ease."
"They were awesome and they have exceptional staffs"
"Fantastic, helpful staff. Didn't pressure me into buying anything, but were very honest about what suited me, and I came away with two beautiful dresses I'm really happy with. The quality of the clothes is also very good, and whilst not cheap, are reasonable for quality clothes"
Michael Kors is rated 4.40 based on 15 reviews