Michael Kors Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Michael Kors
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy

"dont ever buy from them!! Dreadful customer service, I've been misled and lied to for over a month and waiting for my refund 2+ months. Avoid !! Avoid!!!"
Are you Michael Kors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I just got off the phone with Amirah at customer support. They should change the name to no customer support. I really do not understand how this company is still in business. I guess partly because we do not check these sites till after having a bad experience. They could not care less as to whether the customer is satisfied. All they care about is the cash is in there account. I will not be doing business with this company again,"
Michael Kors is rated 4.40 based on 15 reviews