Michael Kors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Kors

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy
Ordered from their sale. Three days later I had an email to say my order was cancelled as they had no stock. 7 days after still no refund. Called customer services which was awful, she said their website disnt work properly and showed items as in stock when they were not. I asked her to generate my refund and she said they do not generate the refund and I would have to go through my own bank to get my money back. I've never heard anything like it. This was a terrible company to deal with. I did also email but got no response at all.
I order a handbag. I specifically wanted blue, so I filtered my search. When I received the bag it was GREEN. I tried to reach customer service, waited on the phone more than an hour (no answer), tried the chat (does not work), then I emailed. When I got no reply, I reordered the bag because I was sure there was a mistake. Really liked the bag, so I was keeping the green and would also get blue. The second one came and it was GREEN. Still no reply to my email (more than two weeks). Delivery of the second bag also took more than two weeks. I decided to go into a store. Personnel was VERY nice. They called on my behalf and store personnel was treated RUDELY! Customer Service is non-existent!
I order jacket for my wife and I order wrong size and I call customer service to change the size, they refuse, and customer service told me to buy new one and return the first one, I am not happy about.... with Michael Kors
dont ever buy from them!! Dreadful customer service, I've been misled and lied to for over a month and waiting for my refund 2+ months. Avoid !! Avoid!!!
I just got off the phone with Amirah at customer support. They should change the name to no customer support. I really do not understand how this company is still in business. I guess partly because we do not check these sites till after having a bad experience. They could not care less as to whether the customer is satisfied. All they care about is the cash is in there account. I will not be doing business with this company again,
Michael Kors is rated 3.89 based on 19 reviews