Michael Kors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Kors

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy
Absolutely abhorrent customer service. I bought a bag from them and I didn’t receive any confirmation email from them. I tried calling them but there was no number to call. I sent them an email and it’s a WHOLE MONTH!!! Without any reply!! The item wasn’t delivered, the money was pending from my card for 15 days and then was returned to my account!! I thought ok I will give them an excuse because of COVID. I bought the item again and their stupid website did the exact same thing! What kind of business leaves the website malfunctioning for a month while it claims to be a big business and a brand? May be Michael Kors wants some donations because he is struggling with COVID? Will bad luck because he cannot receive donations either as his workers don’t reply to the emails. But it’s not the poor workers fault. This problem illustrates a huge management problem!!! Either the owners of the brand don’t know how to run business anymore or they are so stingy to pay for more workers to handle small things like answering emails or fixing the website!!! Or may be both things together!!! Oh yes and may be some blame is on the workers too!!! So shocked and disappointed with their service!!! Me and my girlfriend had a terrible experience! Shame on MK!!
I ordered a bag foe my fiancee and it was the wrong bag. I was trying to contact them with no reply. Still no reply. And i was just going 2 buy the bag she wanted and send that bag back. But now its not in stock. Now she dont even want 2 celebrate her bday bcuz of this. And of course i am the bad guy bcuz the wrong bag was ordered.
They have the WORST customer service. I understand we’re in a pandemic, however I ordered something end of May, returned it and was delivered the second week of May, and never heard anything back about the return or being refunded. No emails answered, no phone calls answered and their chat online is shut off. Don’t buy off their website.
They don't contact you back. You can call and speak with anyone very frustrating. Even the chat with someone does not work.
I would give 0 stars if it would allow. I received a Michael Kors bag for my birthday last year, the zipper just randomly stopped working! No reason. The teeth just do not seem to clasp any longer. It is barely 9 months old! Biggest piece of $500 trash I have ever owned! The money was literally spent on the name only, definitely not the quality!!
Ordered from their sale.
Three days later I had an email to say my order was cancelled as they had no stock.
7 days after still no refund.
Called customer services which was awful, she said their website disnt work properly and showed items as in stock when they were not.
I asked her to generate my refund and she said they do not generate the refund and I would have to go through my own bank to get my money back.
I've never heard anything like it. This was a terrible company to deal with.
I did also email but got no response at all.
Goods always packaged beautifully.
No problem with returning an item.
I order a handbag. I specifically wanted blue, so I filtered my search. When I received the bag it was GREEN. I tried to reach customer service, waited on the phone more than an hour (no answer), tried the chat (does not work), then I emailed. When I got no reply, I reordered the bag because I was sure there was a mistake. Really liked the bag, so I was keeping the green and would also get blue. The second one came and it was GREEN. Still no reply to my email (more than two weeks). Delivery of the second bag also took more than two weeks. I decided to go into a store. Personnel was VERY nice. They called on my behalf and store personnel was treated RUDELY! Customer Service is non-existent!
I order jacket for my wife and I order wrong size and I call customer service to change the size, they refuse, and customer service told me to buy new one and return the first one, I am not happy about.... with Michael Kors
dont ever buy from them!! Dreadful customer service, I've been misled and lied to for over a month and waiting for my refund 2+ months.

Avoid !! Avoid!!!
Found the perfect handbag, service from ordering to delivery was great.
Good service Easy to use
Prompt refunds if needed
Goods well packaged and presented
Happy with products purchase
good clear webb site good prices item despatched and received quickly tracker available
Items as described and as photo. Amazing packaging. Delivery auick
Staff are informative and helpful,
They are so helpful and feel so happy. I feel like treat to me. They are explain to me very clear because I am deaf and first language to understand what is say to me. I feel so happy. Previous I wasn't happy I don't understand why don't explain to me. I feel so happy they are helpful and explain so clear. I am so happy
Always friendly customer service
Love the collections, and being able to order in-store or online and return to store. I'm a big fan of the knitted dresses for travelling with work (they fold up nicely, don't crease, don't take up too much space). Rapid delivery, beautifully packed.
I just got off the phone with Amirah at customer support. They should change the name to no customer support.
I really do not understand how this company is still in business. I guess partly because we do not check these sites till after having a bad experience.
They could not care less as to whether the customer is satisfied. All they care about is the cash is in there account.
I will not be doing business with this company again,
Michael Kors is rated 3.38 based on 24 reviews