Michael Kors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Kors

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy
I ordered two footwears both came in different sizes. I explained didnt get any solution. Returning items will cost you another delivery fee. They do nothing to help out such a wastage of money and time to buy from this website. They dont do exchabge . Nothing is given where we have to return items at what address . No where mentioned. Worst ever experience shopping online. Very disappointed.
My monogrammed leather wallet is great! It's exactly what I expected. It's my second wallet from Michael Kors and they're both worth it!
Not supporting humans’ rights. Palestinians’ rights are human rights!
Another week and my package has not arrived yet. Shein is working way better, I already recieved my package and I ordered it just last week, shame on you Michael Kors.
Michael Kors web store shipped my wife's order with UPS carrier. The order arrived to wrong address, and received by a wrong person. I tried to write emails to web store support, providing proofs of wrong person signature and screenshots of surveillance camera, but all I've got from them was: "we are not responsible for items successfully delivered". They didn't even try to contact and check this out with UPS. Avoid!
Tried to order online, refused my business, never do business with them again!
It was a very bad experience at Leesburg MK outlet store This 1 star is for my very bad experience at Mk outlet store in Leesburg. We are reseller, we shopped at this store (for the first time) a week ago and made a bill over $500 included a promotion package of one Tote, one Crossbody, and one Wallet, and some T-shirts. Then we got 20% discount for that. However, no one there told me that my bill would be counted as a final sale and couldn’t be able to return. After a couple of days, I had to stop by Mk outlet store at Clarksburg to return some of those items and the seller told me that I wouldn’t be able to do that because those were final sale. There was 2 things happening: 1) The sellers explained that because I bought that as a reseller and have discount for that so they can’t make them return for me due to a NEW policy of MK store. 2) I’ve never heard about the new policy until she told that, and I thought when I buy those at Leesburg for the first time, someone should let me know clearly. I called Mk outlet at Leesburg later on and luckily they let me return my items but as long as I return all things on my bill. But their attitude was not really reasonable. This afternoon, I came back and returned all items I bought on the bill. Once again, they show ed an angry attitude about that. As a reseller, I understand and accept whatever they told me about the new policy. However, I already explained to them and really wanted to return them because of my own reason and for the first time I didn’t know about the policy. Then they added that would not accept all of my future return because I am reseller. It is fair for me? And Is this the thing that a MK staff expected to treat their customers? I am reseller. Yes. But I sometimes wanna be a regular customer and shop at MK or MK outlet store, and why they treated me like that with an unreasonable attitude that a big brand staff wouldn’t be expected to do. It was not finished yet. I done with my return and went out, but later on I remembered that I had 2 MK bags I also needed to return for my mom. I brought them back to the store with my mom receipt. And still, they showed a negative attitude and didn’t not accept my mom return with the reason that those things were final sale again and that they marked me as a reseller. Honestly, my second return in the same day might bother them, but those 2 bags my mom bought at Clarksburg and were confirmed that those are returnable. So, why their told me those are final sale and didn’t let me return? If it is because they don’t like me, it is not fair and correct. Because I just return for my mom, and it unrelated to my bill or my situation with them before. Anyway, they didn’t make it with an angry attitude. That was what I didn’t understand about the way they treat on the customer even though who they are. I may bother them somehow, but do I deserve to have their treatment like that?
I purchased a handbag from an MK India store, in Kolkata. The leather started swelling and looks horrible though it has hardly been used. I went to the store after it reopened after the pandemic and they flatly refused to take any action as it has been purchased 2 years + ago. The global customer care assured that I will receive a response but none so far. A complete waste of money. Very poor product and customer service
This is very unfortunate that I am giving 1 star do to my online order. I made a purchase on your Website like I have done in the past and never had any issues on till Now, I order a purse and wallet for my daughter birthday and I only received the wallet. So I check my email to find it was canceled because my purse was out of stock and remind you that when shopping online on your website it WON'T let you check out if the item is unavailable. So for some reason I was charged for the hole order and I end up call to hear that they did not take the payment for the purse but my bank statement and my email says different but I had to wait for 5/7 days for a refund? So then I call again the next week to learn that they did refund but I yet have to receive it and it's on my bank. So then I call my bank and she tells me that they did a withdrawal on the 1st but there is nothing showing that they sent it back... Okay so here we are out over a 100. Daughter birthday gift unavailable. So now I have to Dispute the transaction. Wow can't believe after spending over 1,000 on purchase you go and rip me off and I have to fight to get my money back?! Ok well I guess you lost a customer for life and I will make sure all my family and friends Know about it. Thanks for making this so difficult on me and my daughter I appreciate you!
I ordered a bag in January and it took almost a month to arrive which was too late as it was a gift. I returned it immediately and still waiting for a refund. When I email they send a standard response blaming the ports. I have managed to get all other European orders with no problems. Terrible customer service.
I ordered two items from Michael Kors, both on the same day as different transactions. This was intended to be a birthday gift for a friend. I received the first order within a week, but the second order has not moved from its current location. I was expected to receive it on the 10th, it is now the end of the month and there is still no sign of the package. I've contacted MK customer service through online chat, and I was told that it was delayed due to "COVID19" which isn't true, since I had no issues with other packages, and even receiving the first package from MK. I've emailed customer service so many times, and I just keep receiving a copy and paste response, saying to keep waiting. I've contacted Canada Post, and Canada Post started an investigation. They emailed me back saying the package never was scanned and for the customer service of MK to contact them. MK isn't taking any responsibility or any action to resolve this. This has been the worst customer service experience from such a well known and respected brand. I'll never shop at Michael Kors again. I just want my refund for an item that's lost in transit. Thank GOD! I ordered through PayPal. I've now escalated the issue and will hopefully get my money back. I'm going to do everything in my power to bring MK ratings down, so no one has to go through what I had to go through.
Absolutely terrible customer support! I bought a backpack from them in New York - it was a pick-up order. Everything was well. Now I am in Miami and wanted to buy two bags as a present for my sister and her daughter. My orders were canceled twice as a scam. But billing information has not changed since 1 order in New York. On the phone, after entering the order number, the robot is silent! I wrote them 2 letters and they only confirmed that the orders were canceled. Terrible.
Horrible experience. Purchased a Christmas gift which I returned in January 2020. I waited 1 month for Michael Kors Customer Service to let me know they issued a refund to my credit card. Had to call back to let them know I did not receive it and was told there was a processing error on their end and have to wait an additional 3-5 business days. Will never order from Michael Kors again!!
I just got my package today from them. And got excited removed all the covered even the tag. And I noticed that the quality is not what I like and has white stain or scratches at the back of the handbag. When I call the customer service they said the handbag is not returnable bec first I removed the tag and the white scratches are dust from them and not manufacturing issues. Lol so I said your sending a dusty handbag!? I told them it’s a stain, scratches... i just got it today from the box. I just opened it. It frustrates me because for them the value of the bag is about the TAG that I accidentally removed it. NO TAG NO RETURNED. Damage bag deal with. Happy customer! Learned my lesson. They are worse dealing with customer issues. They don’t care if your unhappy with the products they sent to you. They don’t care if it’s damage YOU REMOVED THE TAG THEN SORRY!
I bought a watch from them three years ago and retuned it a week after. It was not what I expected it to be. They still have not refunded my $740. Its been three years! This is very unacceptable. They asked me to return the watch for warranty so I did. They never returned it back to me and they are not refunding me back my money. I am taking this matter to the Better Business Bureau of Canada and I will complain. They took the watch and money. They stole my money and watch and they are not taking any responsibilities. Shame on you and your business
Incorrect tracking number, customer service unable to locate item/package and refuse to refund purchase price.
Most individuals in todays society always find time to complain, but rarely give praise when warranted. I was in a customer service enviornment for the most part of my working days so when I see an individual go above and beyond, I feel that kind words are in order. I contacted Customer Service with a situation that I needed help with. Called 866 709 5677. I was really fortunate to get a woman named Yamell who assisted me with my order. She showed empathy, was professional, considerate, helpful, friendly and resolved my issue. After seeing a lot of these negative reviews, I can only say that the stars must have been on my side to be lucky to get someone like Yamell. Thanks Michael Kors for having this women in your employ. She truly made my day!!!!
I ordered a watch from the Michael kors online store and got the watch I needed to links taking out so took in to the nearest store that was a hour away get they tell me they can't take no links out cause I didn't purchases it from them that I had to take it somewhere else so I asked what the difference in me buying it and having it sent to the store and need links taking out the she go to say we don't sale that watch in the store so if I mess it up we don't have one to replace it so I left and called the customer service and was on hold for 30 minutes so he can tell me to take it to a Michael kors store lol I told him what they said and he tells me to take it to another store that works on watches or I can send it back to them lol so I will not be buy another Michael kors watch
Have been satisfied with my products but dislike online VIP points that you can’t use instore
Michael Kors is rated 2.61 based on 49 reviews