Michael Kors Reviews

02AM
2AM
Click Here

Tell us how Michael Kors made you happy

"dont ever buy from them!! Dreadful customer service, I've been misled and lied to for over a month and waiting for my refund 2+ months. Avoid !! Avoid!!!"
Are you Michael Kors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Found the perfect handbag, service from ordering to delivery was great."
"Good service Easy to use Prompt refunds if needed Goods well packaged and presented"
"Happy with products purchase"
"good clear webb site good prices item despatched and received quickly tracker available"
"Items as described and as photo. Amazing packaging. Delivery auick"
"Staff are informative and helpful,"
"They are so helpful and feel so happy. I feel like treat to me. They are explain to me very clear because I am deaf and first language to understand what is say to me. I feel so happy. Previous I wasn't happy I don't understand why don't explain to me. I feel so happy they are helpful and explain so clear. I am so happy"
"Always friendly customer service"
"Love the collections, and being able to order in-store or online and return to store. I'm a big fan of the knitted dresses for travelling with work (they fold up nicely, don't crease, don't take up too much space). Rapid delivery, beautifully packed."
"I just got off the phone with Amirah at customer support. They should change the name to no customer support. I really do not understand how this company is still in business. I guess partly because we do not check these sites till after having a bad experience. They could not care less as to whether the customer is satisfied. All they care about is the cash is in there account. I will not be doing business with this company again,"
"Found just what we wanted and fit perfectly"
"The assistant was very help full and made me feel at ease."
"They were awesome and they have exceptional staffs"
"Fantastic, helpful staff. Didn't pressure me into buying anything, but were very honest about what suited me, and I came away with two beautiful dresses I'm really happy with. The quality of the clothes is also very good, and whilst not cheap, are reasonable for quality clothes"
Michael Kors is rated 4.40 based on 15 reviews