Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
Love my Mira! The package came pretty fast and all my test wands also came really fast after I ordered them. I love the packaging and the fact that they include little cups in the order!
The device is extremely easy to use. Very accurate & easy to read.
I received my Mira starter kit a few days ago. I’ve tried every device and supplement under the sun in order to conceive. So I thought, why not try Mira? I must say I’m extremely impressed with the readings it provides. My obgyn has never heard of it when I mentioned it in my last appointment. She’s going to do further research on it before she starts recommending it’s use to some of her fertility patients! I already detected a surg in my LH and it was so cool to see it quantified instead of “LH high” on most devices. I hope it keeps aiding this Cyster:)
Useful so far but has been really tricky getting the Wands right. But the Mira support team have been great
Very easy to use. Like the flexibility of not having to take a temperature in the morning. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I forget to take my temperature but with Mira I can use it anytime.
Mira has helped me determine I ovulate late! I can’t wait to get pregnant using this amazing little egg shaped monitor!
I have always had erratic menstrual cycles, but in my early twenties my cycles would only occur once every 3 to 6 months, finally I was diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma when I was 25. When we decided we were ready to start planning our family my irregular cycles made planning much more difficult. After a year and a half of trying and NO menstrual cycles I learned that I was pregnant with our son. We had been trying for our second a little over 6 months when I learned about Mira. It's been very enlightening learning more about my ovulation cycle and I look forward to learning more about my body. Here's hoping for a 2020 baby! 🤞
Love the device!
I’ve only been using Mira to not get pregnant for a little over two months now. I love that I don’t have to take my temp to chart my fertile window. I’m looking forward continuing to use Mira for pregnancy prevention.
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
I really love Mira! I cannot use hormone based birth control to prevent pregnancy and Mira has been a game changer. Now, not only I feel so much more in control of my own body, but also I am learning so much more about how my body works. I will definitely suggest it to everybody.
I love my Mira. This is my second cycle using Mira. I hope for baby dust.
One of the best products to use, so easy!! Highly recommend!!
As a Functional Medicine Doctor and a patient myself, I use and recommend Mira regularly for any woman who wants a more data-driven approach to natural conception.
So far so good! I’ve only been testing for little over a week, but I’ve gained more information than any other test out there thus far.
Having PCOS only Mira can tell me my ovulation happening in the exact moment! Other BBT devices don’t give me the confidence like Mira does
I have only been using Mira for a month now, but so far so good. I have irregular periods so I am testing more frequently than recommended by the app, and I can see that the AI is adapting to the different changes in my hormone levels. I will update my review later.
It's great so far. Very easy to use and very clear results.
Very easy to use and great that it updates to the app automatically!
This has been a great alternative to using ovulation strips. It takes the guesswork out of deciding whether or not the results are positive or negative. I got pregnant on the second cycle using the Mira. Unfortunately I lost the babies but definitely plan on using Mira again when I get the go ahead from the doctor.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 246 reviews