Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
PCOS caused my hormones to be messed up. With Mira, I have been able to track my LH and see if my body has chosen to work the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for Mira and the wonderful team who came up with this.
Love the ease of use but am reserving judgment until I have completed a couple cycles.
I just started using Mira & I have high hopes for it! Any questions I've had have been answered by customer service. It's easy to use.
It helps me to track my LH, becauze i'm iregular. Becauze i have pcos. Buth asoon my anylizer teack my LH, the app will shut down on me, and it won't work for a week. Buth for anything else,it helps me tracking my cycle good
Pretty easy so far! I am a numbers gal and so I like seeing data that is more quantitative than qualitative. I decided to get Mira because the LH test strips could be difficult to read at times. It took a long time to conceive our first kid and I wonder whether I was getting an actual positive LH surge every cycle. This makes it easier than deciding whether the line is darker than the test line or not. The one thing I haven’t liked so far is having to input my password to access the Mira app every time I close it.
Still figuring out all the bells and whistles on the app
I have been using Mira for the past few months. I like the experience. It's easy to use and great to track on the app.
I have only been using Mira for a month now, but so far so good. I have irregular periods so I am testing more frequently than recommended by the app, and I can see that the AI is adapting to the different changes in my hormone levels. I will update my review later.
Very easy to use and read results!
I have only been using Mira for a few days and enjoy the insight to normally hidden hormone levels. I am a very scientific person and I enjoy being able to collect quantitative data about myself for future reference and Mira makes that possible.
I had some problems with my mira. It stopped working within a month of having it. I got with the support center and they’re sending me a replacement!
I have been enjoying my Mira! It truly helps me get in touch with my cycles and ovulation times.
Like the Mira just wish the sticks weren’t so expensive!
I wish you had a standard military discount that we could use for ordering the test wands. Or more discounts in general for more than just the the initial mira starter kit.
I'm new to using this method of fertility tracking. I think it's great that I can get specific reading in LH. I wish it could also analyze other hormones. I also which that the graphs showed the input from all the other statistics we enter. It seems to only display LH. The other thing is sometimes the test wands fail and because they are so expensive that really seems unacceptable but other than the UX and some funky test wands I think it is life changing to have this technology at our finger tips. I'm sure over time Miracare will develop the app further and improve on everything. I would recommend this to any woman who wants to understand her cycles better, whether or not her goal is to conceive or avoid it.
Easy to use and reliable so far. The wands are a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
First time using it...so far so good.
As a chemist, I love seeing the actual concentration of LH. My only concern is not knowing the detection limits. However, it is a mess-free device and is proving to be a necessity to accurately track ovulation. PCOS has caused a lot of uncertainty for me so Mira is a step in the right direction to understanding if/when I ovulate.
Taking the guess work out of LH strips. accurate and simple to used at shopping no
It’s great to get precise LH levels.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.68 based on 235 reviews