Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
I love it so far I don’t have to think about when to test
I have not been using it for very long, I just had my IUD removed to try to get pregnant again so I'm unsure about my cycle right now. I wish the test sticks were more affordable which would make testing more frequently easier to do.
Love the idea of this test and that it works for people with irregular cycles.
Love the idea of this test and that it works for people with irregular cycles.
I have PCOS this is my second cycle and being able to monitor any changes in my LH is assisting me on my journey TTC.
I’ve only been using Mira for a month, but so far is it fantastic! So much better than the strips. I use it first thing in the morning and it takes all the guess work out!
Great little tool, does everything that says on the website
As I am TTC and have PCOS. MIRA is giving me an insight into when exactly I ovulate. Unlike tracking apps, it uses the LH levels found to chart your ovulation. I’ve used tracking apps for a year now with no luck but hoping Mira can pinpoint my ovulating days 🤞🏻
I thought the analyzer did more than just analyze your LH - but I like having the specific reading every day!
It has been a pleasant and easy experience with Mira.
The Mira is a wonderful product and I love it. I only been using it for a month so far.
I love Mira I have endometriosis and wanted to know my exact levels of lh so that I could start the conversation with my doctor about infertility and treatment.
So far I really like using Mira to track my cycle and ovulation. The only thing I wish it did that I’ve not seen it do is to chart my BBT like it does my LH levels.
Mira is a game changer for women!! During my first cycle using Mira, I got pregnant! I have PCOS and felt like it was a guessing game until now. So thankful for this product.
I’m getting married in January, and so I have started using Mira to chart my cycles to practice NFP. So far- I have LOVED it! I love how it gives me precise LH levels. I also love how simple testing is, and the transmission of the data to the app has gone seamlessly. I have only been using it for a short amount of time, so I will be interested to see my cycles charted out over time, but for now I’m very happy with my Mira and the customer service.
I love the pin point accuracy of using Mira! So much better than trying to decipher traditional OPKs!
I like that I can actually see the hormone levels with Mira. It takes the guesswork out!
Super easy to use and accurate
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews