Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I really love Mira! I cannot use hormone based birth control to prevent pregnancy and Mira has been a game changer. Now, not only I feel so much more in control of my own body, but also I am learning so much more about how my body works. I will definitely suggest it to everybody.
easy to use and very precise, Predict my cycle in an incredible way.
So glad to have Mira ! I was using test strips from a regular drug store buying boxes after boxes trying to figure out when my most fertile days were and it was just a pain not knowing how much LH was in my urine and just guessing with how light or dark the line was. I have been off BC for a year and my body is still getting back to normal so this will definitely help know for sure if I actually ovulate or not ! Next day delivery !!! Definitely awesome because I needed to start testing a couple days later after seeing this ad and deciding to buy it !
After using an IUD for the last seven years, I had no idea what to expect of my body. Mira has let me understand my cycle and fertility window. I’m only a month into the TTC process, but I’m hoping the Mira will help my husband get pregnant sooner rather than later.
Mira has become an effective take-anywhere tool to monitor my ovulation and fertile time frame every month and help assist in my pregnancy journey. I highly recommend its accuracy, small size, quick testing times, and easy-to-use design.
I love my Mira. This is my second cycle using Mira. I hope for baby dust.
Mira has helped me understanding my fertility far more than I could have without it.
One of the best products to use, so easy!! Highly recommend!!
This is my first cycle tracking using Mira so I can’t testify to its accuracy. However, I do like how it gives you a number for your LH level instead of trying to interpret lines.
PCOS caused my hormones to be messed up. With Mira, I have been able to track my LH and see if my body has chosen to work the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for Mira and the wonderful team who came up with this.
Love the ease of use but am reserving judgment until I have completed a couple cycles.
As a Functional Medicine Doctor and a patient myself, I use and recommend Mira regularly for any woman who wants a more data-driven approach to natural conception.
I just started using Mira & I have high hopes for it! Any questions I've had have been answered by customer service. It's easy to use.
Great product!
It helps me to track my LH, becauze i'm iregular. Becauze i have pcos. Buth asoon my anylizer teack my LH, the app will shut down on me, and it won't work for a week. Buth for anything else,it helps me tracking my cycle good
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and was just referred to a fertility specialist. The first month using this made me feel excited about TTC again.
Pretty easy so far! I am a numbers gal and so I like seeing data that is more quantitative than qualitative. I decided to get Mira because the LH test strips could be difficult to read at times. It took a long time to conceive our first kid and I wonder whether I was getting an actual positive LH surge every cycle. This makes it easier than deciding whether the line is darker than the test line or not. The one thing I haven’t liked so far is having to input my password to access the Mira app every time I close it.
Mira is great and has helped me figure out when my fertile window is!
Still figuring out all the bells and whistles on the app
I have PCOS and my first cycle using mira I got pregnant.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 244 reviews