Modius Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"I have been using my Modius for around 9 weeks now, overall I am down near 7KG, sleep is much improved and general attitude to food, which I attribute to the online community which really helps with motivation when you see all the other positive stories. Its great to be able to share with people going through the same journey."
"I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius."
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"I was intrigued by the concept of being able to lose weight with this product. I was afraid it was to good to be true. Then I saw it on the Doctors show. Gave me enough confidence to try it. I have lost 18 POUNDS. I amazed by the headset. I have to take Prednisone and could not ever lose weight. Tried Weight Watchers and some of the other ones. Only to have them tell me (if you take Prednisone) you can't lose weight). I ordered Modius headset as a shot in the dark. I've been using it for about 6 Months. I cannot say enough about the transformation of by body. The first time I have lost weight since I got sick 20+ years ago. I have Lupus and have Cushings syndrome caused from the prednisione. All my weight is in stomach. Modius has given me a waist back and my stomach is shrinking. I'm totally amazed. I keep weighing and looking in mirror to make sure Its not a dream. I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I rate it EXCELLENT. Comment on the length of time for delivery. It was on back order. Out of Stock. I have ordered the ECG Pads and wipes form Modius. They arrive in a timely manner."
Hi Gladys, thank you so much for your review and enthusiasm for Modius. We're delighted you have achieved this weight loss against the odds, and that Modius is having such a positive effect on you. :-)
"Modius is helping to keep my cravings in check. I am sleeping much better and generally just feel I'm making better choices around food and alcohol."
Hi Laura, that's the Modius effect right there! Sounds like you're listening to your body's changing signals and responding accordingly. Thanks for your review.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Most of the time, I can't feel the device working. Sometimes I only feel it on one side, then the sensation quits. I've tried moving the connector slightly but it seems to generally be the same. I'm disappointed with my purchase but still use it because I spent so much on it."
Thanks for trying Modius and sorry to hear you're disappointed with your purchase. The sensations you describe are perfectly normal however, as the pulsing will feel different across each session due to a number of variables, eg pad position, skin oils & temperature. In addition, you'll feel it less as the body gets used to the feeling and it's common that you might feel the sensation differently on each side too. If you're still keen to continue using your headset, we would encourage you to join Modius Life, our Facebook group, for ongoing support and advice from our mentors and other Modius users.
"I just received my modius headset several days ago, so as yet I have no signs of weight loss but have seen a slight decrease in junk food cravings, however I use my headset late in the evening and have noticed a positive improvement in the quality of my sleep and feel really well rested the morning after. All in all I'm impressed with modius so far and look forward to reporting some positive weight loss results in the coming weeks!"
Hi Barry, thanks for the feedback and delighted to hear you're happy with what you're noticing from your headset this early on. Many other users report significant improvements to their sleep too, a very nice positive side effect of Modius use! Keep us posted on your progress over the coming weeks and months.
"It hasn't made me happy. It was expensive, and did nothing for me."
Hi Tracey, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that you didn't notice any benefits from your Modius. We are aware that the level of stimulation provided by the headset may not be sufficient to impact everyone, and there are so many other factors involved with weight loss that make it more complicated for some than others. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you on your weight loss journey.
"Modius seems to work for me. I have several issues that would take up too much space. I am on a new medication which results in weight loss & appetite, so it is a little difficult to attribute which is doing the job as it could be either or/both. I do not participate in the Facebook forum any longer for several reasons. I will not go into them here as it does not belong in this review. I would be willing to discuss this issue."
Hi Carmine, great that you're seeing results from the combination of your medication and Modius use. Modius does seem to speed up the weight loss process so keep us posted on your progress. We'll be in touch directly with regard to Modius Life. Many thanks.
"I initially bought modius to help kick start my weightloss again. After losing over ten stone myself my weightloss stopped and i was gaining weight. I wasn't sleeping either and I have rheumatoid arthritis. My own doctor and consultant both said that with lack of sleep and rheumatoid being active were both preventing me losing anymore weight. The slimming plan I was on wasn't helping me either. So changes had to be made. I decided to change my plan so i joined a different group and then came the icing on the cake I was introduced to modius. I now enjoy more than forty minutes of sleep a night and I no longer have unexplained weight gains modius is definitely controlling that for me. I also suffered badly from restless leg after having a knee replacement but since using modius this rarely occurs now. I love my modius that much I bought one for my daughter who has an underactive thyroid and she is reeping the same benefits as me. I would highly recommend modius I would be lost without mine."
Thanks Lisa. We're delighted Modius is continuing to help you control your weight and thanks for letting us know about the other benefits you're seeing from using your Modius. Being able to get a good night's sleep now must be a life-changer in itself!
"I love this device. With only walking as exercise, I have lost 9kg (7% of my body weight) in two months, and this during a period of depression. It's bordering on the miraculous."
Very impressive! Thanks for reviewing Modius. We'd be interested to know if you think using the headset is helping in other aspects too as vestibular stimulation is known to have other benefits. Best wishes for your continued weight loss.
"I've had Modius for around 2 months now. Have been using it pretty regularly and definitely feel like I'm experiencing the benefits. I fell and badly injured my arm at work around the time I purchased Modius. There was a period of around 6 weeks that I wasn't really able to do anything. Normally, this would be disastrous for the waistline. However, within about a week of starting to use Modius I definitely noticed a decrease in appetite and my cravings for sugary food. I now find my self not snacking nearly as much as I used to. The results have been great. Even with my complete lack of physical activity I've managed to drop 5lbs. I put this 100% down to the impact Modius is having on my appetite. "
Thanks Karen, delighted that Modius has helped you control your appetite and weight during your recovery. We're looking forward to hearing how you get on when back to full strength again.
"It helps me to reach my weight loss goals. Less hungry, faster full from eating and the most important: no more sugar cravings."
Many thanks Andre, the Modius effect is obviously working!
"For me Modius has been a life changer. I've always had a weight problem and I felt as I was getting older my eating habits were getting more out of control. I purchased Modius just over 3 months ago and in that time I have lost 2st 6lbs. I no longer crave junk food, chocolate, crisps and my carb intake has reduced dramatically. This is the best investment I have ever made. I am one very Happy customer."
Amazing results Julie and delighted to hear that Modius is helping to change your eating habits so you can take back control. Thanks so much for your review.
"I was skeptical at first, but after using the product for 6 weeks, I'm a believer! Without making any lifestyle changes, other than using the product for 60 minutes each morning, I have lost 9lbs and 2.5% body fat over the 6 weeks. To give you a little background, at the start of my evaluation, I weighed 183lbs and had 24.7% body fat. (5ft 11In Tall) As of this morning, I weighed in at 174lbs and 22.1% body fat. In addition, I've noticed some residual improvement to my sleep....and that was the reason I originally evaluated the product. I'll continue my evaluation for 6 more week. I'll let you know where I end up at. This product may not be for everyone, but it certainly has worked for me. I'm 100% impressed..."
"Unfortunately due to a health condition I was unable to use the modius for very long. But I just wanted to say how good and courteous the customer service was and making it no problem for me to return the product for a full refund."
"I have been using Modius for 6 weeks (along with my two friends) and absolutely love it! I have noticed a dramatic change in my sleep and aches and pains along with less cravings for surgary foods which has been life changing. I am committed to using Modius for the long term as part of my lifestyle and am excited to see the difference it makes over the next 12 months. Thanks to all the team at Modius for your wonderful customer service and support!"
"I didn't really have much fat to lose but I read about the other benefits of vestibular stimulation and thought I'd give it a go. My sleep has improved drastically and I'm a bad sleeper in general. I've also had the most amazing pain relief results with a ten year old sports injury, after about a week of use the pain in my knee just disappeared. I'll be using Modius for the long term, it's the real deal."
"I CANT EVEN USE THE HEADSET! I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL TODAY, AND WHEN I WENT LOOKING FOR THE MOBILE APP, BOTH ON MY PHONE AND PC, GOOGLE PLAY STORE TELLS ME MY PHONE IS NOT A SUPPORTED DEVICE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH (INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC TONE) FOR NOT DISPLAYING THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION ON YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT MOBILE PHONE SUPPORT. IM GLAD I WASTED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A DEVICE I CANT USE."
"While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood"
"it has changed my life 17.5 lbs lost , a few times the app has failed , saying your finished for the day , apart from that it really works"
Modius is rated 4.22 based on 145 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access