Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Unfortunately I haven't seen the weight loss with Modius as I hoped. I see no difference between using Modius with a low calorie diet & just doing the diet on it's own. It's a shame as I was really hoping modius would help with my lower metabolism."
Hi Brent, thanks for your review and great that your diet is working for you. If you don't feel any difference with using Modius we'd recommend maybe trying a couple of weeks without the headset to see if you notice changes. Modius should take the edge off dieting and make it easier to sustain in the long term. Best wishes for your continued success.
"In my 7th month and weight loss is little to nothing. I do eat less. I am not on any medications. Wonder if age has something to do with it? In 7 months, I have missed maybe 6 days total. I started out at 10 and continue at 10 for the full hour."
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience of using Modius. There are so many reasons why people will have differing results (not just age), as is the case with any method of trying to lose weight. Good to hear you've noticed you are eating less though and don't forget that the scales are not the only way to measure success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
"I have not lost an ounce of weight. Appetite appears to be increasing too. It could be where I place the pads or time of day I use it. Another possibility is that I am only 75 days into program and need to do the 90 days before I notice any results, but so far, nothing."
Hi, thanks for your review. We would encourage users to give Modius a fair chance to work as people will differ in how quickly their body will respond to the stimulation. Even if you aren't noticing significant changes in the scales, you may notice a difference in how your clothes fit and a reduction in cravings. Modius is not a quick fix - the level of stimulation is low and your body has taken many years to be where it currently is so it will take time to alter this.
We believe that the time frame of 90 days for our refund period should be when most people will have seen some positive changes but some may take longer to respond so if you don't think it's working for you then you may wish to avail of the money back guarantee.
"When I start to use the headset it says you are done for the day and cannot use for 3 hours. After I did not use the day before."
Modius is rated 4.21 based on 138 reviews