Modius Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

Ormeau Baths, Ormeau Avenue,

How would you rate Modius?

(optional)

"I was skeptical at first, but after using the product for 6 weeks, I'm a believer! Without making any lifestyle changes, other than using the product for 60 minutes each morning, I have lost 9lbs and 2.5% body fat over the 6 weeks. To give you a little background, at the start of my evaluation, I weighed 183lbs and had 24.7% body fat. (5ft 11In Tall) As of this morning, I weighed in at 174lbs and 22.1% body fat. In addition, I've noticed some residual improvement to my sleep....and that was the reason I originally evaluated the product. I'll continue my evaluation for 6 more week. I'll let you know where I end up at. This product may not be for everyone, but it certainly has worked for me. I'm 100% impressed..."
"the company does not stand behind its money back guarantee. when I realized the product did not work as advertised, they refused to reimburse my money."
Hi, thanks for your review. We offer a no-quibble 90 day return period and don't refuse anyone a refund if they return their headset within this time period. Sorry if you missed the return date but 90 days is a very generous time frame and so we need to be strict on this.
"Unfortunately due to a health condition I was unable to use the modius for very long. But I just wanted to say how good and courteous the customer service was and making it no problem for me to return the product for a full refund."
"I have not lost an ounce of weight. Appetite appears to be increasing too. It could be where I place the pads or time of day I use it. Another possibility is that I am only 75 days into program and need to do the 90 days before I notice any results, but so far, nothing."
Hi, thanks for your review. We would encourage users to give Modius a fair chance to work as people will differ in how quickly their body will respond to the stimulation. Even if you aren't noticing significant changes in the scales, you may notice a difference in how your clothes fit and a reduction in cravings. Modius is not a quick fix - the level of stimulation is low and your body has taken many years to be where it currently is so it will take time to alter this.
We believe that the time frame of 90 days for our refund period should be when most people will have seen some positive changes but some may take longer to respond so if you don't think it's working for you then you may wish to avail of the money back guarantee.
"Modius Life is a closed group which is available after purchase. The large number of people who state it is not working weightwise and/or whose software does not work is disheartening. I too am having a problem returning for a refund. I don't recommend the product or the support."
Hi, thanks for your review. Members within the Modius Life group have been using their headsets for varying amounts of time, so will be at different stages of their weight loss journeys. So many outside influences will affect the success too such as genetics, stress, hormones etc and these will all make weight loss more difficult for individuals. The known app glitches are being worked out and recent app updates have greatly improved the user experience. With regard to your refund, we have explained the difficulty in being able to refund your order to your original payment method now that our Indiegogo campaign has finished, but we can offer refunds by either PayPal or Transferwise. Please email us again to team@modiushealth.com so we can find a resolution that works for you.
"Product stops working and to get it going again I have to adjust the intensity up/down. The app software has a known issue and does not show full charge. When I requested a refund they are giving nothing but problem. They seem to be dragging it out and now say I have to have PayPal to get my refund. I will be calling my cc to get my refund."
Hi, as your purchase was made via Indiegogo and our campaign is no longer running, we were unable to refund to your original payment method. Indiegogo recommended PayPal as a simple method to refund customers in this situation, but for those who prefer not to use PayPal we offer refunds via Transferwise. This is the way your refund was issued. Apologies if you thought we were being difficult as this was not our intention in any way.
We've received your headset back and it has been tested and functioning. We are aware of a couple of known app glitches but the app is improving all the time. People will feel the sensations differently as some are more sensitive to it than others - and of course it will take time as it's a low level of stimulation working to impact the way the body has been for some time. We're sorry the device didn't work out for you but thanks for trying anyway.
"I have been using Modius for nearly six months now and have seen some positive results with my bodyweight and body fat percentage. At around the three month mark, I really started to notice the curbing of my appetite and the more I listened to my belly in regards to when I felt full, the easier it has been for me to reduce my portion size. Now, I would eat a third to half as much as I once did - especially at dinner time. In the last couple of months, I've also increased the amount of physical activity which should be helping my weight loss, which is my aim, but I'm also keen to reduce body fat and increase muscle. As a result, I've been able to push through a weight barrier I'd previously been unable to get through with diet and exercise alone and I can categorically say I've never been this lean. I'll continue to use Modius for at least the next six months to see what's possible with this device. I'd love to know how lean I can get and whether I can sustain my current level of body fat or whether I will bounce back to my original weight at some point."
"I have to admit I wasn't sure if Modius would be able to live up to its claims but I am so impressed with the science and how it is working for me. I have been steadily shedding the pounds and am feeling so much better about myself. Modius is definitely the future...I predict that everyone will have one in 5 years."
"THANK you Modius!!! With your help..... I am well on my way to finally reclaiming my healthy self! I have much more energy and less cravings and am committed to now including Modius as part of my new healthy lifestyle!"
"I have been using Modius for 6 weeks (along with my two friends) and absolutely love it! I have noticed a dramatic change in my sleep and aches and pains along with less cravings for surgary foods which has been life changing. I am committed to using Modius for the long term as part of my lifestyle and am excited to see the difference it makes over the next 12 months. Thanks to all the team at Modius for your wonderful customer service and support!"
"The headset worked for 1.5 cycles. It stopped in the middle of the second cycle and has not connected to my phone since. I reset the headset while plugged in to charge...no luck."
Hi Misty, sorry that you've had this issue. We can help you if you'd like to email us at team@modiushealth.com? Many thanks.
"I didn't really have much fat to lose but I read about the other benefits of vestibular stimulation and thought I'd give it a go. My sleep has improved drastically and I'm a bad sleeper in general. I've also had the most amazing pain relief results with a ten year old sports injury, after about a week of use the pain in my knee just disappeared. I'll be using Modius for the long term, it's the real deal."
"I CANT EVEN USE THE HEADSET! I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL TODAY, AND WHEN I WENT LOOKING FOR THE MOBILE APP, BOTH ON MY PHONE AND PC, GOOGLE PLAY STORE TELLS ME MY PHONE IS NOT A SUPPORTED DEVICE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH (INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC TONE) FOR NOT DISPLAYING THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION ON YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT MOBILE PHONE SUPPORT. IM GLAD I WASTED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A DEVICE I CANT USE."
"Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too."
"Company does get back super quick. However, the app used for the devise S.U.C.K.S. They say they are working on a fix, can't be soon enough for me."
"Placebo effect that it might work"
"Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help."
"Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!"
"Been using Modius for around 8 weeks now, Sleep is massively improved and so is my body water content which was a nice surprising side effect. Overall cravings for sweet stuff is down. Ive not experienced any weight loss as such, but this was never my goal, I wanted to tone up and that’s where I can really see the difference. I have one of those scales that measures everything and my body fat is down by 3% and averaging at 20.3% now, muscle, bone and water are all up. The community really helps as well as its so motivational to be able to hear and speak to people in the same or extremely different stages and how they cope and what they do."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Modius has stopped me eating all the rubbish I used to have. I now eat far more healthier and I love the way I have lost weight all over my body, not just in isolated parts. I now want to lead a better lifestyle and keep healthy. Definitely couldn't have done it without Modius!"
Modius is rated 3.76 based on 42 reviews