Modius Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

Ormeau Baths, Ormeau Avenue,

How would you rate Modius?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too."
"Company does get back super quick. However, the app used for the devise S.U.C.K.S. They say they are working on a fix, can't be soon enough for me."
"Placebo effect that it might work"
"Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help."
"Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!"
"Been using Modius for around 8 weeks now, Sleep is massively improved and so is my body water content which was a nice surprising side effect. Overall cravings for sweet stuff is down. Ive not experienced any weight loss as such, but this was never my goal, I wanted to tone up and that’s where I can really see the difference. I have one of those scales that measures everything and my body fat is down by 3% and averaging at 20.3% now, muscle, bone and water are all up. The community really helps as well as its so motivational to be able to hear and speak to people in the same or extremely different stages and how they cope and what they do."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Modius has stopped me eating all the rubbish I used to have. I now eat far more healthier and I love the way I have lost weight all over my body, not just in isolated parts. I now want to lead a better lifestyle and keep healthy. Definitely couldn't have done it without Modius!"
"I was so so happy to receive my headset. The staff are incredibly helpful and it's so easy to use"
"When I start to use the headset it says you are done for the day and cannot use for 3 hours. After I did not use the day before."
"Modius is working for me in that I have reduced sugar cravings and I generally eat less now. I've also lost 10 kilos which I'm very happy with. My only disappointment is the inaccurate recording and analysis of sessions usage. And also having to reset the headset from time to time. But I'm recommending Modius to everyone!"
"Losing weight make me happy. Losing weight without starving myself make me happy. Losing fat and not hurting muscle make. Me happy It could be better if the app can record the usage better. The Bluetooth connection is not very reliable."
"While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood"
"Very simply “It works”. If it gets you to lose 11kg in 12 weeks along with a healthy life change how could you not be happy."
"it is comfortable and easy to use,when it works"
"The technology is ground-breaking and I'm grateful that there is something that will finally help me to shed the excess weight I've been carrying. Thank Modius!!!!"
"I lost a bit of weight at the beginning , but I was dieting as well . but since the dieting stopped so has the weight loss . I can’t say that it has stopped my cravings but it does make me sleep really deeply. Am not sure if the issue is that I have menieres and it just doesn’t work with the nerve damage but am still using it as the sleeping really helps. I have to omit that the service from modius has been so good there is always someone to answer your questions and the Facebook page is great being able to read the good and bad stories is refreshingly truthful"
"It’s mad I use it most days, it’s stopped me snacking and chocolate sugar etc , amazing but I haven’t lost weight !! I still addicted to diet orange and fatty foods , it’s working but not having the weight reduction effect yet , I think stress plays a huge part in my weight gain, I’m disappointed but sticking with it Andrew"
"I have used the headset for several weeks and seen no change whatsoever."
"Modius is on the bow wave of applied neuroscience which is a World game changer. I am proud to be a part of this m 🙏🏻🌸🌺🌸🙏🏻"
"Totally chilled and sleeping better..love the hour 'me' time every day ! No reduction in weight or cravings,but haven't been 100% on plan."
Modius is rated 4.03 based on 29 reviews