Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Did not loose any wait! Support was a real struggle, lots of headaches. Spend that much money, when I wanted to return the item, it was not acceptable to them, all they did keep encouraging you to keep, trying until you reached the deadline for a refund. Please whatever you do, don’t waste your money in this item.
Hi Maria, I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your Modius experience. However I feel your review is unfair as we do our best to provide a very high level of support to our customers. Upon reviewing your correspondence with us, each of your messages had been responded to within a matter of hours.
The headset does need to be used consistently over a period of time in order to see results.
You mention that we encourage customers to keep trying until after the return deadline has passed. This is incorrect, and in your case, your first mention of wishing to return your headset was one month after your 90-day return period had expired. At that time, we had encouraged you to try using the headset consistently and to start again at a lower level in order to mitigate the chance of headaches that you'd mentioned. Please reach out to us again if you would like any assistance with getting back to using your headset.
Seller illegally misleading customers! I am livid to hear the company is illegally misleading customers on their legal right of a repair or replacement or even a refund on faulty goods Not once have I seen the firm advice customers of the section 75 law The seller must offer the customer a FREE repair replacement or refund if a manufacturer fault is found, How Well a independent report maybe required (once the manufacturer report confirms manufacturer fault and not malicious damage ) the seller must arrange 1 of the resolution above The buyer does NOT have to pay for repair or extra warranty under section 75 law It's not between the customers and credit company, but the buyer and seller , Only if the seller refuses, Then the customer can raise it with the financial underwriters if credit agreement , Or credit card firm they paid with . Then when you win your case , the company will have to not just refund for the item , ( item ust be proven to be returned before anything happened , ps record and take photos before you send it to cover yourself ) but pay the underwriters/credit card firm , their fees too as they will chase it for you via their legal department. At no cost to customers (Paid by debt card? you still have rights but not same as s75 law and could still be entitled to refund etc ) S75 This law also works if you buying items on your credit card and gifting the item to loved ones as long as card holder or financial agreement is in the name of the complainant reporting the s75 breech It also covers items not as described You can speak to which legal for advice For around £30 a year they will help you with unlimited legal letters to resolve issues As well, they will log companies, who do not comply with law ! Which clearly is not good for business, when official agencies such as trading standards via cab and which legal and ico , find out firms are misleading customers Rule of thumb to protect yourself in future with s75 If you buying goods over £100 with cash , stop! , use a credit agreement/credit card (don't have 1 , ask somebody to do it for u and pay the card bk with cash soon as its shown payment gone through , just for 6year protection in England or 5 in Scotland , protection ), Not just this but any item over £100 Also if u got a free phone with your contract , that's covered too. As it's a package deal Buying secondhand? From a trader , also covered!!!! Your bank can help or cab can help for free advice Dont be caught out by firms trying to sell extra warranty amd charge fees you domt need to for manufacturer fault
Hi K, I'm sorry if you have had an issue with a Modius headset. However, I can confirm that we DO provide a free repair if you have purchased the headset from our site and it is within the 1 year warranty period. If you have any queries, please email team@modiushealth.com with your order number and we will be happy to help you. Many thanks, Team Modius.
I use Modius very regularly. I lost 10 kilos during the summer. Autumn, due to travel and life being out of routine I put 2 kilos back on and have remained static. Now is also a difficult time for weight control. But I am determined to lose more come January. My shape especially (as well as weight) has improved with Modius.
Thanks Malcom - great to hear that Modius has really helped you so thanks for sharing your experience. Yes, being out of a routine can make progress that bit harder, but you know that when you're back on track again you'll see the results. Best of luck for January success again. :-)
I started using daily at beginning of September alongside a healthy eating program. I’ve lost 21lbs since I started. I no longer have any cravings for sweet/savoury snacks. The device doesn’t stop you from choosing to eat these foods but for me I no longer have any cravings for, and when I do eat them it’s a conscious decision. My sleep pattern has also improved. I would recommend this product to people who have slipped into bad habits and want to make a positive change. For the first time in over 20 years my BMI is back in the normal range. Thank you Modius.
Wonderful results Trudie! You're really embracing the whole ethos of Modius SLIM and how it fits into a weight loss strategy. Congratulations on your commitment and getting your BMI back down. Many thanks & best wishes, Team Modius. :-)
Amazing results . Thank u 😊
Hi Nicola, we're so pleased to hear you're having great success with your Modius SLIM headset. Well done and thanks for the review!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Lost a little weight. Did feel better. Not happy that it stopped working. £70.00 + vat to fix I was quoted. Not happy. I purchased the case to keep it in, looked after it. Very expensive gadget to work for approximately 18 months ish. !!!!
Hi Amanda, thanks for your review and we're sorry that your headset was outside of the warranty period when you contacted us. If you wish us to check whether the repair is chargeable or not, please send the headset to us as we won't know for sure until reviewed by our engineer. Please get in touch at any time if you wish to resume your Modius usage again.
I haven’t been able to use my Modius for a long time now as it won’t charge
Hi Bridie, we've sent you an email so we can help you get back using your Modius SLIM again. :-)
Well well in a beginning that was working alright but from last March my modules is not working so I don't know what to say I ever write it to you guys the answer was that I have to pay to fix it so I just give up up because I paid £300 for one year I didn't accept your answer because with £300 I can pay the gym and I can lose the weight on the same way but anyway thanks for emailing me
Hi Arben, thanks for your review. Sorry that you decided not to continue with your Modius use if the headset had been helping you lose weight, but please get in touch if there's anything we can assist you with in the future.
I used this thing as directed for 10 months and didn't shed an ounce. Really disappointing product. I bought it as a backer.
Hi Tena, thanks for your review and sorry that you didn't lose any weight over that 10 month period. In order to achieve results, we recommend using Modius consistently, ie at least 5 times per week until you reach your goal weight . Modius should help make the weight loss process easier, alongside your own efforts. Please let us know if you would like any help or advice as we'd love you get you using your Modius regularly and on a plan that works for you.
I did not lose even an ounce of weight after 3 months of use. Sorry but this did nothing for me. I have a hard time believing all the positive reviews as well
Hi, thanks for taking the time to try Modius and we're sorry you didn't notice any benefit in the time you were using the headset. Modius should not be viewed as a standalone tool to weight loss but rather it works alongside your own weight loss efforts. If you're actively trying to lose weight, with consistent use Modius should make the whole process that bit easier to sustain for long-term success.
Ear infection and agonising ear ache after using Modius behind ear for about a month. Anyone else experienced this? Antibiotic and ear spray has cured it but it's made me reluctant to continue use. Annie
Thank you for your review Annie, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an ear infection recently. This is the first time we have had a user report an infection like this. It's most likely that this has been a coincidence with your Modius usage, as there's no reason how the headset could cause an ear infection. The electrode pads shouldn't be uncomfortable so if you can contact us at team@modiushealth.com we will be able to offer some advice and make sure your pads are placed correctly to avoid any unnecessary ear ache. Best regards, Team Modius :-)
Been using the modius for little over 2 months, it's helped me a great deal, I was addicted to sugar all day I would be munching on biscuits, cake ect. I have now cut all my sugar intake completely out.. I've lost a dress size. It's slowly but surely coming off, and that's fine with me because I know it will stay off.. I've also halved my food intake also. So I'm eating in big meal a day. Then myb a sandwich if I'm hungry later which is rarely.. So thumbs up!!
Hi Angela, thanks for taking the time to post your review. Massive congratulations on your weight loss so far, you must feel great! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying your Modius headset and experiencing the benefits of reduced sugar cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns. Keep up the good work! We look forward to hearing from you as you continue on your weight loss journey.
Although I approached Modius somewhat doubtfully at the behest of my wife, I must say that the results have been remarkable. At first we did not lose pounds but rather our fat started to melt away - to our surprise, our double chins and tummies have disappeared. We have gone "lean"! Not only have I lost weight effortlessly, but I sleep better and have more energy - I now virtually sprint up and down the stairs in our three-story house. We have recommended Modius to our family and friends, and purchased an additional Modius so we each have our own headset now.
Hi Peter, we are delighted to hear that you took your wife's advice and started on your Modius journey! Congratulations so far! Great to hear you have noticed such a change in your body and the benefit of improved sleep is a great ‘side effect’. The added bonus of living in a 3 story house, you will definitely get your daily steps in. Many thanks for your review and we wish you well for continued success with your Modius.
Easiest weight loss ever! The gadget is user friendly, the app is straightforward. I am enjoying sitting still for an hour a day and am losing weight steadily without feeling hungry or obsessing about food all the time.
Thanks for your review - so pleased you're enjoying your Modius hour and getting stress-free weight loss!
Best wishes, Team Modius
I have been using Modius for a year now and as someone with an underactive thyroid weight loss has never been easy. Coupled with intermittent fasting 4 days a week I lost 21 pounds from June 2018 to Jan 2019. I have in the past tried IF but have never been as successful as I have this time when I used Modius. I also found that my sleep has improved significantly and this is a real bonus.
Thanks for sharing how you've found Modius has helped with your weight loss, despite having an underactive thyroid. Others have also mentioned to us that Modius takes the edge off hunger and enables them to do Intermittent Fasting a lot easier, so great that it's working for you too. And yes, a nice bonus if you have improved sleep too! :-)
Fab result Rita, especially as it's that bit harder with an underactive thyroid! Glad you're finding that Modius helps with your intermittent fasting and making the difference to your efforts. Best wishes, Team Modius.
I haven't used it in a while. Two reasons: First, pad frustration. I hated getting the message to "check pads" for no apparent reason. Also, it was touted to help lose weight, without changing your life. The device wanted us to use it, along w diet and exercise. Diet and exercise alone would lose weight, why would I need the Modius?
Hi Evaun, some people are fortunate and they find that Modius works without making any other changes, but not everyone unfortunately. The headset really comes into its own for those who struggle with sticking to a diet or weight loss regime, as they find it helps them stay on track and makes the whole process easier, so they can achieve long term success than through previous efforts without adding Modius into the mix.
Sorry you're finding the pads frustrating. Make sure you take time to prep the skin first, and contact our team for other tips to avoid getting this error coming up. Best wishes, Team Modius.
Modius worked me through a weight loss plateau that no other system could break through in three years of trying. In one hundred days I lost 15.4 pounds. I lost all cravings and felt full eating smaller portions of food. I am a happy user of Modius.
Great result Lawrence - well done! Thanks for your review and we wish you ongoing success. :-)
Modius works for me, but it did not for my wife
Hi Geo, thanks for your review and glad you're finding Modius is working for you. We know however that not everyone's body will respond as well as others (in a similar vein to the way different people require higher strengths of tablet etc) and there are so many factors involved where weight loss success is concerned which can make it more difficult. Best wishes to you and your wife, Team Modius.
This company is doing really awesome things. Vestibular stimulation is seriously promising, under-rated, and offers even greater future hope in promoting sleep quality, craving reduction, and set-point reduction (and corresponding improvements in leptin and ghrelin, insulin response etc.). Modius' customer service is superb (Vanessa). Whilst I didn't keep the device after the 90 day trial (because of taking up daily personal training, travel, and commitments elsewhere, -I needed a hammer intervention), it definitely works in terms of sleep quality, meditative feelings, reduction in cravings, and ultimately weight loss (I could put a few pounds down to it despite very intermittent use). It can also give you pretty bad headaches occasionally - but when they're self induced, it feels more like a post-workout muscle burn for the brain. No pain, no gain? Any problems (in my case battery) were resolved super quickly by the very competent team in Belfast. If you are overweight, at least give this a go! I have continuously struggled with my weight (morbidly obese at 10 years old and weighed as many stone) and in the last few years gone from 15 stone and fat to 12.5 stone and ripped, by no means because of this device, but I do know what works and what doesn't -obsessed to the extent of reading a book a fortnight on anything and everything nutrition, diet, and exercise related for the last few years (Recommend The Secret Life of Fat, The Obesity Code, and skimming the Lancet); For men: low carbs and intense strength training must be the pinnacle (add in cardio if you enjoy it or female under 1200 cals). But this device could prove a magic bullet. I've also had a PhD Cybernetics academic (okay also my father!) give it a thorough checking through who has examined the research. We suspect it could be a big tipping point for certain individuals. Exciting future ahead. I really would say to give this a go if you want results that are game-changing compared with the years one can spend getting disappointing results. The future in the realm of this sort of tech is bright!
Hi James, Thank you for sharing your very positive feedback and review! As a small company who are trying to make a difference within the weight loss market, we really do appreciate when people take the time to learn and understand more about how Modius works and take the opportunity to try it out for themselves. We look forward to hearing more from you in future. Many thanks again, Team Modius :-)
I have been using my Modius for a long time. I was one of the early adopters. I like it and use it frequently. I felt a little discouraged at first, it was really marketed as a weight loss product which I do not believe it is. It helps mildly curb cravings but it doesn't make you lose weight. It is a great addition to a weight loss regimen or healthy diet and exercise. It has helped me with sleep better and I feel like it has helped with my stress levels. I think it is a highly beneficial product, just not marketed correctly.
Hi Alyssa, thank you for your review, we are delighted that you have found Modius to be beneficial to your sleep, reducing your stress levels and curbing your cravings. We are sorry to hear that you have not lost any weight yet, we agree that using Modius in conjunction with healthier eating and increased exercise will assist users in getting the best results. We do hope that you continue to enjoy using your Modius! Best regards, Team Modius :-)
Modius is rated 4.16 based on 156 reviews