Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Firstly, let me say that the device works. No question about it. Use it every day, and you will lose weight. However, the device is buggy and prone to faults, and customer service is sub-par at best. I have had my headset for two years. It developed a fault shortly after it was out of warranty, and the company charged me £90 to get it repaired. Less than a year later my headset has developed another fault, and this time I can't get in touch with anyone, because my emails and messages are going unanswered. There's no phone number to ring either, and the live chat on the website is never staffed. Essentially, buying a Modius headset is a bit of a gamble - if it works it's brilliant, but if you have any problems you're on your own.
After many unsuccessful years attempting to lose weight, modius helped me lose 50 pounds and look better than ever. I could not have done it without them.
I have only been using the Modius headset for around 2 weeks and have lost 5kgs.
I very quickly noticed I was able to eat less and was content doing so. My cravings for sweet food disappeared and I was sleeping better.
I had no discomfort from the Modius headset, I felt a mild pulse from the electrodes and found it easy to incorporate a session into my daily routine, the best time for me was bedtime.
I was very satisfied with the customer care I received. I found them to be kind, helpful and knowledgeable of the product

I
Bought on the £299 deal and lovin it so far. Using with keto but appetite really low this time and weight loss far easier. Would be better if more pads come in the pack but I suppose 90 days isnmt too bad.
Did not loose any wait! Support was a real struggle, lots of headaches. Spend that much money, when I wanted to return the item, it was not acceptable to them, all they did keep encouraging you to keep, trying until you reached the deadline for a refund. Please whatever you do, don’t waste your money in this item.
Hi Maria, I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your Modius experience. However I feel your review is unfair as we do our best to provide a very high level of support to our customers. Upon reviewing your correspondence with us, each of your messages had been responded to within a matter of hours.
The headset does need to be used consistently over a period of time in order to see results.
You mention that we encourage customers to keep trying until after the return deadline has passed. This is incorrect, and in your case, your first mention of wishing to return your headset was one month after your 90-day return period had expired. At that time, we had encouraged you to try using the headset consistently and to start again at a lower level in order to mitigate the chance of headaches that you'd mentioned. Please reach out to us again if you would like any assistance with getting back to using your headset.
Seller illegally misleading customers!

I am livid to hear the company is illegally misleading customers on their legal right of a repair or replacement or even a refund on faulty goods

Not once have I seen the firm advice customers of the section 75 law

The seller must offer the customer a FREE repair replacement or refund if a manufacturer fault is found,
How
Well a independent report maybe required (once the manufacturer report confirms manufacturer fault and not malicious damage ) the seller must arrange 1 of the resolution above

The buyer does NOT have to pay for repair or extra warranty under section 75 law

It's not between the customers and credit company,
but the buyer and seller ,
Only if the seller refuses,
Then the customer can raise it with the financial underwriters if credit agreement ,
Or
credit card firm they paid with .

Then when you win your case , the company will have to not just refund for the item , ( item ust be proven to be returned before anything happened , ps record and take photos before you send it to cover yourself )
but pay the underwriters/credit card firm , their fees too as they will chase it for you via their legal department.

At no cost to customers

(Paid by debt card? you still have rights but not same as s75 law and could still be entitled to refund etc )

S75
This law also works if you buying items on your credit card and gifting the item to loved ones as long as card holder or financial agreement is in the name of the complainant reporting the s75 breech

It also covers items not as described

You can speak to which legal for advice
For around £30 a year they will help you with unlimited legal letters to resolve issues
As well, they will log companies, who do not comply with law ! Which clearly is not good for business, when official agencies such as trading standards via cab and which legal and ico , find out firms are misleading customers

Rule of thumb to protect yourself in future with s75

If you buying goods over £100 with cash , stop! , use a credit agreement/credit card (don't have 1 , ask somebody to do it for u and pay the card bk with cash soon as its shown payment gone through , just for 6year protection in England or 5 in Scotland , protection ),

Not just this but any item over £100
Also if u got a free phone with your contract , that's covered too. As it's a package deal

Buying secondhand?
From a trader , also covered!!!!

Your bank can help or cab can help for free advice
Dont be caught out by firms trying to sell extra warranty amd charge fees you domt need to for manufacturer fault
Hi K, I'm sorry if you have had an issue with a Modius headset. However, I can confirm that we DO provide a free repair if you have purchased the headset from our site and it is within the 1 year warranty period. If you have any queries, please email team@modiushealth.com with your order number and we will be happy to help you. Many thanks, Team Modius.
I use Modius very regularly. I lost 10 kilos during the summer. Autumn, due to travel and life being out of routine I put 2 kilos back on and have remained static. Now is also a difficult time for weight control. But I am determined to lose more come January. My shape especially (as well as weight) has improved with Modius.
Thanks Malcom - great to hear that Modius has really helped you so thanks for sharing your experience. Yes, being out of a routine can make progress that bit harder, but you know that when you're back on track again you'll see the results. Best of luck for January success again. :-)
I started using daily at beginning of September alongside a healthy eating program. I’ve lost 21lbs since I started. I no longer have any cravings for sweet/savoury snacks. The device doesn’t stop you from choosing to eat these foods but for me I no longer have any cravings for, and when I do eat them it’s a conscious decision. My sleep pattern has also improved. I would recommend this product to people who have slipped into bad habits and want to make a positive change. For the first time in over 20 years my BMI is back in the normal range. Thank you Modius.
Wonderful results Trudie! You're really embracing the whole ethos of Modius SLIM and how it fits into a weight loss strategy. Congratulations on your commitment and getting your BMI back down. Many thanks & best wishes, Team Modius. :-)
Amazing results . Thank u 😊
Hi Nicola, we're so pleased to hear you're having great success with your Modius SLIM headset. Well done and thanks for the review!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Lost a little weight. Did feel better. Not happy that it stopped working. £70.00 + vat to fix I was quoted. Not happy. I purchased the case to keep it in, looked after it. Very expensive gadget to work for approximately 18 months ish. !!!!
Hi Amanda, thanks for your review and we're sorry that your headset was outside of the warranty period when you contacted us. If you wish us to check whether the repair is chargeable or not, please send the headset to us as we won't know for sure until reviewed by our engineer. Please get in touch at any time if you wish to resume your Modius usage again.
I haven’t been able to use my Modius for a long time now as it won’t charge
Hi Bridie, we've sent you an email so we can help you get back using your Modius SLIM again. :-)
Well well in a beginning that was working alright but from last March my modules is not working so I don't know what to say I ever write it to you guys the answer was that I have to pay to fix it so I just give up up because I paid £300 for one year I didn't accept your answer because with £300 I can pay the gym and I can lose the weight on the same way but anyway thanks for emailing me
Hi Arben, thanks for your review. Sorry that you decided not to continue with your Modius use if the headset had been helping you lose weight, but please get in touch if there's anything we can assist you with in the future.
I used this thing as directed for 10 months and didn't shed an ounce. Really disappointing product. I bought it as a backer.
Hi Tena, thanks for your review and sorry that you didn't lose any weight over that 10 month period. In order to achieve results, we recommend using Modius consistently, ie at least 5 times per week until you reach your goal weight . Modius should help make the weight loss process easier, alongside your own efforts. Please let us know if you would like any help or advice as we'd love you get you using your Modius regularly and on a plan that works for you.
I did not lose even an ounce of weight after 3 months of use. Sorry but this did nothing for me. I have a hard time believing all the positive reviews as well
Hi, thanks for taking the time to try Modius and we're sorry you didn't notice any benefit in the time you were using the headset. Modius should not be viewed as a standalone tool to weight loss but rather it works alongside your own weight loss efforts. If you're actively trying to lose weight, with consistent use Modius should make the whole process that bit easier to sustain for long-term success.
Ear infection and agonising ear ache after using Modius behind ear for about a month. Anyone else experienced this? Antibiotic and ear spray has cured it but it's made me reluctant to continue use. Annie
Thank you for your review Annie, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an ear infection recently. This is the first time we have had a user report an infection like this. It's most likely that this has been a coincidence with your Modius usage, as there's no reason how the headset could cause an ear infection. The electrode pads shouldn't be uncomfortable so if you can contact us at team@modiushealth.com we will be able to offer some advice and make sure your pads are placed correctly to avoid any unnecessary ear ache. Best regards, Team Modius :-)
Been using the modius for little over 2 months, it's helped me a great deal, I was addicted to sugar all day I would be munching on biscuits, cake ect. I have now cut all my sugar intake completely out.. I've lost a dress size. It's slowly but surely coming off, and that's fine with me because I know it will stay off.. I've also halved my food intake also. So I'm eating in big meal a day. Then myb a sandwich if I'm hungry later which is rarely.. So thumbs up!!
Hi Angela, thanks for taking the time to post your review. Massive congratulations on your weight loss so far, you must feel great! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying your Modius headset and experiencing the benefits of reduced sugar cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns. Keep up the good work! We look forward to hearing from you as you continue on your weight loss journey.
Although I approached Modius somewhat doubtfully at the behest of my wife, I must say that the results have been remarkable. At first we did not lose pounds but rather our fat started to melt away - to our surprise, our double chins and tummies have disappeared. We have gone "lean"!
Not only have I lost weight effortlessly, but I sleep better and have more energy - I now virtually sprint up and down the stairs in our three-story house. We have recommended Modius to our family and friends, and purchased an additional Modius so we each have our own headset now.
Hi Peter, we are delighted to hear that you took your wife's advice and started on your Modius journey! Congratulations so far! Great to hear you have noticed such a change in your body and the benefit of improved sleep is a great ‘side effect’. The added bonus of living in a 3 story house, you will definitely get your daily steps in. Many thanks for your review and we wish you well for continued success with your Modius.
Easiest weight loss ever! The gadget is user friendly, the app is straightforward. I am enjoying sitting still for an hour a day and am losing weight steadily without feeling hungry or obsessing about food all the time.
Thanks for your review - so pleased you're enjoying your Modius hour and getting stress-free weight loss!
Best wishes, Team Modius
I have been using Modius for a year now and as someone with an underactive thyroid weight loss has never been easy. Coupled with intermittent fasting 4 days a week I lost 21 pounds from June 2018 to Jan 2019. I have in the past tried IF but have never been as successful as I have this time when I used Modius. I also found that my sleep has improved significantly and this is a real bonus.
Thanks for sharing how you've found Modius has helped with your weight loss, despite having an underactive thyroid. Others have also mentioned to us that Modius takes the edge off hunger and enables them to do Intermittent Fasting a lot easier, so great that it's working for you too. And yes, a nice bonus if you have improved sleep too! :-)
Fab result Rita, especially as it's that bit harder with an underactive thyroid! Glad you're finding that Modius helps with your intermittent fasting and making the difference to your efforts. Best wishes, Team Modius.
I haven't used it in a while. Two reasons: First, pad frustration. I hated getting the message to "check pads" for no apparent reason.
Also, it was touted to help lose weight, without changing your life. The device wanted us to use it, along w diet and exercise. Diet and exercise alone would lose weight, why would I need the Modius?
Hi Evaun, some people are fortunate and they find that Modius works without making any other changes, but not everyone unfortunately. The headset really comes into its own for those who struggle with sticking to a diet or weight loss regime, as they find it helps them stay on track and makes the whole process easier, so they can achieve long term success than through previous efforts without adding Modius into the mix.
Sorry you're finding the pads frustrating. Make sure you take time to prep the skin first, and contact our team for other tips to avoid getting this error coming up. Best wishes, Team Modius.
Modius is rated 4.17 based on 160 reviews