Modius Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"No result yet"
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you start to notice some progress soon. Remember that consistency is key, our consistent users of 5-7 sessions a week over several months have been reporting the best results. Please feel welcome to post in the Modius Life community if you would like any support.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
"There are 2 things that are bothering me: 1. It doesn't pair on my phone. This is a Samsung galaxy s7. I have to pair it with my partners phone who is not home every day... 2. Last night I used it around 7 pm for an hour and now it is 7.30 pm the next day and it says I have to wait another 3 hours and 40 minutes to use it again. This means I can't use it today. Why does it do this? This means that I can't use th3 device every day as advised. Can this be resolved?"
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. The app should work with your model of phone so we'll email you from our team account and walk you through a few troubleshooting steps.
The headset is restricted to one hour's use per day but it should reset after 16 hours to allow flexibility in your day. If you're getting locked out unnecessarily, we'll also send you instructions on how to fix this.

Best wishes,
Team Modius.
"Placebo effect that it might work"
"it is comfortable and easy to use,when it works"
"I lost a bit of weight at the beginning , but I was dieting as well . but since the dieting stopped so has the weight loss . I can’t say that it has stopped my cravings but it does make me sleep really deeply. Am not sure if the issue is that I have menieres and it just doesn’t work with the nerve damage but am still using it as the sleeping really helps. I have to omit that the service from modius has been so good there is always someone to answer your questions and the Facebook page is great being able to read the good and bad stories is refreshingly truthful"
"I am still trying to decide if it’s doing anything for me. I have good days where I find I don’t eat as much, but then I find I have days where I overeat and sugar binge I am 6 weeks in so will have a better idea in 12 weeks"
Modius is rated 4.22 based on 144 reviews