Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
Firstly, let me say that the device works. No question about it. Use it every day, and you will lose weight. However, the device is buggy and prone to faults, and customer service is sub-par at best. I have had my headset for two years. It developed a fault shortly after it was out of warranty, and the company charged me £90 to get it repaired. Less than a year later my headset has developed another fault, and this time I can't get in touch with anyone, because my emails and messages are going unanswered. There's no phone number to ring either, and the live chat on the website is never staffed. Essentially, buying a Modius headset is a bit of a gamble - if it works it's brilliant, but if you have any problems you're on your own.
Lost a little weight. Did feel better. Not happy that it stopped working. £70.00 + vat to fix I was quoted. Not happy. I purchased the case to keep it in, looked after it. Very expensive gadget to work for approximately 18 months ish. !!!!
Hi Amanda, thanks for your review and we're sorry that your headset was outside of the warranty period when you contacted us. If you wish us to check whether the repair is chargeable or not, please send the headset to us as we won't know for sure until reviewed by our engineer. Please get in touch at any time if you wish to resume your Modius usage again.
No result yet
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you start to notice some progress soon. Remember that consistency is key, our consistent users of 5-7 sessions a week over several months have been reporting the best results. Please feel welcome to post in the Modius Life community if you would like any support.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
There are 2 things that are bothering me:
1. It doesn't pair on my phone. This is a Samsung galaxy s7. I have to pair it with my partners phone who is not home every day...
2. Last night I used it around 7 pm for an hour and now it is 7.30 pm the next day and it says I have to wait another 3 hours and 40 minutes to use it again. This means I can't use it today. Why does it do this? This means that I can't use th3 device every day as advised.

Can this be resolved?
Hi Amanda,

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. The app should work with your model of phone so we'll email you from our team account and walk you through a few troubleshooting steps.
The headset is restricted to one hour's use per day but it should reset after 16 hours to allow flexibility in your day. If you're getting locked out unnecessarily, we'll also send you instructions on how to fix this.

Best wishes,
Team Modius.
Placebo effect that it might work
it is comfortable and easy to use,when it works
I lost a bit of weight at the beginning , but I was dieting as well . but since the dieting stopped so has the weight loss . I can’t say that it has stopped my cravings but it does make me sleep really deeply. Am not sure if the issue is that I have menieres and it just doesn’t work with the nerve damage but am still using it as the sleeping really helps. I have to omit that the service from modius has been so good there is always someone to answer your questions and the Facebook page is great being able to read the good and bad stories is refreshingly truthful
I am still trying to decide if it’s doing anything for me. I have good days where I find I don’t eat as much, but then I find I have days where I overeat and sugar binge I am 6 weeks in so will have a better idea in 12 weeks
Modius is rated 4.19 based on 159 reviews