Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"This company is doing really awesome things. Vestibular stimulation is seriously promising, under-rated, and offers even greater future hope in promoting sleep quality, craving reduction, and set-point reduction (and corresponding improvements in leptin and ghrelin, insulin response etc.). Modius' customer service is superb (Vanessa). Whilst I didn't keep the device after the 90 day trial (because of taking up daily personal training, travel, and commitments elsewhere, -I needed a hammer intervention), it definitely works in terms of sleep quality, meditative feelings, reduction in cravings, and ultimately weight loss (I could put a few pounds down to it despite very intermittent use). It can also give you pretty bad headaches occasionally - but when they're self induced, it feels more like a post-workout muscle burn for the brain. No pain, no gain? Any problems (in my case battery) were resolved super quickly by the very competent team in Belfast. If you are overweight, at least give this a go! I have continuously struggled with my weight (morbidly obese at 10 years old and weighed as many stone) and in the last few years gone from 15 stone and fat to 12.5 stone and ripped, by no means because of this device, but I do know what works and what doesn't -obsessed to the extent of reading a book a fortnight on anything and everything nutrition, diet, and exercise related for the last few years (Recommend The Secret Life of Fat, The Obesity Code, and skimming the Lancet); For men: low carbs and intense strength training must be the pinnacle (add in cardio if you enjoy it or female under 1200 cals). But this device could prove a magic bullet. I've also had a PhD Cybernetics academic (okay also my father!) give it a thorough checking through who has examined the research. We suspect it could be a big tipping point for certain individuals. Exciting future ahead. I really would say to give this a go if you want results that are game-changing compared with the years one can spend getting disappointing results. The future in the realm of this sort of tech is bright!"
"This product is junk I lost some weight using it I purchased it in Feb 2018 I started using it in June 2018 It stopped working in March 2019 contacted the company the one year warranty ran out in Feb 2019 so If I want It fixed I have to pay for the repair they think the wires that hold the pads are bad I used it 9 months the way they suggested for what the modias cost I would think I should have been able to use it for at least 5 years with no problems I have lost 10 pounds since it broke and am still losing weight without the modias that is why I say It is JUNK DO NO BUY IT!!!!!!!!"
"This product is junk I lost some weight using it I purchased it in Feb 2018 I started using it in June 2018 It stopped working in March 2019 contacted the company the one year warranty ran out in Feb 2019 so If I want It fixed I have to pay for the repair they think the wires that"
"Modius really kickstarted my weightloss! It significantly reduced my food and wine cravings and when I do eat I find I'm full after only about 1/2 my normal amount of food. I was amazed when I lost 10lbs in the first few weeks using Modius AND I have kept it off for over 2 months by continuing to use Modius, eating healthy, and moderately exercising. Modius has also improved the quality of my sleep when I've used it in the evenings. I'm so pleased to have found Modius and only wish I'd found it sooner!"
Hi Kim, thank you for your review and well done on your weight loss so far, losing 10lbs in only 2 months is quite an achievement! We are also pleased to hear that Modius has helped improve your quality of sleep too. We do encourage users to combine Modius with healthier eating and increased exercise so that will really help you get the best results. Keep up the great work! Best regards, Team Modius :-)
"It doesn’t work ☹️"
"I am using Modius as one of five major changes I have incorporated to help lose almost 70 pounds (~5 stones). I lost the first 30 lb.s before learning about Modius. Knowing the last 40 lbs. would be difficult I wanted to add Modius to my routine. It is very hard to tell what Modius itself is doing to help in this process, but at this time I have lost 59 pounds (19 since using Modius). I find that I look forward to sitting down to do Modius and it does seem to work as a distraction from snacking in the evening. I certainly no longer have evening cravings. Here are all the changes I have incorporated: Jenny Craig (but cutting their dishes in half and adding lots of roasted vegetables), cut out coffee & cream and added tea with vanilla stevia, soda stream for more water (add stevia vanilla to this too), no eating after 7pm, and more sleep. I try to take a short 3-minute shower to distract me from the kitchen when needed. Modius is now my evening routine and I never eat after doing the one-hour of Modius. I should be in weight maintenance mode in six weeks. I would purchase the Modius again. But I suspect it only works if you are incorporating other strategies."
Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are delighted that you have noticed such positive results in weight loss and increased sleep since starting your journey with Modius. We absolutely agree that you will get the best results from your Modius when it is combined with healthier eating and increased exercise. We're so pleased that you look forward to sitting down to do your Modius session each evening. Well done on your amazing results so far and keep up the great work! Best regards, Team Modius :-)
"Amazing!!!"
Thank you!
"Modus has been amazing for me. I have lost 17kg in 9 months. it acts like a sprinkler system on your appetite and cravings enabling you to make healthier choices. I sleep better, am more motivated to face the day and aim to continue to lose 30kg overall. totally confidant i will achieve this with the help of Modius. The online chat room is really helpful too. first class product and worth every penny. Highly recommend Modius!"
Aw thank you, and well done on the weight loss you've already achieved - that's great! Delighted to hear how Modius is helping you along the way. :-)
"I have struggled with weight my entire life and was always obsessed with food, I have been using Modius for a month and have so far lost 6lbs. More importantly, I don’t crave food any more and when I do eat, I eat far less than I used to. This may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me."
Hey Jasmine, congrats on your weight loss so far and that you're finding Modius helps stay in control of your eating habits. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Hi, I have bought a Modius 3 weeks ago and is working fine, made a massive difference. I have to say I was very sceptic but it really works. Loss the appetite moreover I lost the wanted to snack feeling, I managed to do interval fasting (20 hours no eating and 4 hours eating) lost already 2 kg. I recommend to everyone, although I understand it doesn't work for everyone, but it really did for me. I can give evidence on this. Just to prove that is not a scam."
Hi Paola,
Thanks for your review and we're delighted you're already experiencing the impact of Modius already. We've had other users report that Modius helps with their intermittent fasting so best wishes for continued success.
Thanks again,
Team Modius.
"Fab fab fab!! I love my Modius, I have done so many diets and failed because the cravings get the better of me, I’m on day 10 now and have lost 5lbs. My kids have been eating there Easter eggs in front of me all day and I have not been bothered at all, I am in control now of my food 3 healthy balanced meals a day, and 3 times a week at the gym. Best thing ever invented."
This is great to hear, thanks for your review! It's still early days in your Modius use but if you're already experiencing the benefits of reduced cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns, the signs of long term success are definitely there. Such a sense of achievement being able to say no to those Easter eggs - well done you!
"I’ve been using Modius for eight months and reached my target weight this week, lost 16kg in total. It’s helped turn my life around and I’ve spun into action; the healthy attitude to life I craved for which is part of who I am now. Daily support of Modius resulted in reduced cravings, normal portions, and better sleep. It awoke my awareness and slowed life down to focus on what matters most, being happy!"
Congratulations on reaching your target weight - that's fantastic news! Well done on using Modius to support an overall healthier lifestyle and we're so pleased that you're now in a happier place. :-) Thanks for taking the time to post your review, and best wishes for the future.
"I have had great success with my Modius. I have lost enough weight to be in the Normal weight range. I can buy clothes that are not plus size ! I have been using my Modius in the early evening and I sleep so much better at night!"
Massive congratulations Leonette - what a result! And lovely to hear that you're getting the added benefit of improved sleep. Thanks for reviewing Modius and we wish you continued success. :-)
"Helping curb my appetite"
That's super! Thanks for your review and your ongoing Modius journey.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Excellent device must be patient and adjust eating lifestyle And this device just makes it easier to stick to your plan I also notice if I miss a session that I struggle to control my cravings . Excellent , read the science and understand what you are doing"
Thanks for your review Raj, we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you keep things on track. Best wishes for your continued success. :-)
"I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius."
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Best wishes, Team Modius.
"Excellent Product...!Extremely Easy to use (and easy to forget since it’s painless). “It gives you daily reminders so you never miss a session”. Very Lightweight...! Very Comfortable...! I purchased 2 for myself (I always buy a back up if it’s Excellent) and a 3rd for my dad"
Great to hear you're loving the experience and it's keeping you on track! Many thanks for taking the time to review and we wish you and your dad all the best with your Modius headsets. :-)
"I have lost 35lbs since starting to use my Modius in April 2018. Absolutely transformational and has really altered my appetite and need for sweet treats."
That's a fantastic weight loss result, well done! We are delighted that it has helped curb your appetite and cravings for sweet treats too. Keep up the great work! Best wishes, Team Modius :-)
"I would have dismissed this as hype, but it won an award at CES, so I thought I’d try it. Nothing happened for about three months, then all of a sudden my clothes were looser! I weighed and found I had lost 10 pounds! Four months later, another 10 pounds! 20 pounds in about 7-8 months?!?!? Wow! Friends started noticing and asking how I did it. (Modius has consequently made several sales in our neighborhood!) I am working on that last 10 pounds now. Of course, they are the hardest and we did have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines (all food oriented, of course). But I am hopeful. The only thing on my wish list is that it would record in pounds as well as kilos. Having to go on google to convert is a hassle, and when I look at it and see “kilos lost,” it has no meaning for me. Having the option to see pounds would be more of an incentive for me."
Thank you for your feedback, your 20lb weight lost is really significant, well done for consistently using your Modius! The good news is that you can record your weight in lbs using the App, just click into 'Account' and 'My Details' and you should be able to change the Weight Units from Kg to lbs. We hope you continue to enjoy using Modius. Best wishes Team Modius :-)
"I purchased Modius on May 2018, and I started using it everyday since then. Until now, I've lost 10 kilos. At first it helped me with controlling my craving for carbs and fat, then it had helping me created a new healthier lifestyle. If you can't get a good effect for a while, don't worry, give it sometime to work out. In the end, just to clarify, only by using Modius alone, you may not get a promising result, you still need to change your lifestyle in a more healthier way. But with the help of Modius, it won't be too hard."
Hi Liz, thanks so much for your feedback, 10 kilos is a significant amount of weight to lose, well done! We are delighted at your achievement, and we absolutely agree with your comments that maintaining a healthier lifestyle in combination to using your Modius will get the best results.
Best Wishes, Team Modius :-)
Modius is rated 4.21 based on 138 reviews