MojoDesk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MojoDesk
Read MojoDesk Reviews

About MojoDesk:

Move with MojoDesk. Work shouldn't hurt. Be more comfortable, energetic, and productive with our top-rated line of standing desks.

MojoDesk 5 star review on 25th January 2023
Chace Maye
MojoDesk 5 star review on 11th December 2022
MojoDesk 5 star review on 12th November 2022
Julie Mae Longgood
This desk has been fantastic, seriously something cool and fun to show off to friends and family. And I probably use the standing mode now most of the time, even while gaming. The guides were exact and helpful during the building phase, and the after-market support has many diverse selections for multiple needs.
I highly recommend the adjustable desks made at MojoDesk. They're every bit as nice as the much more expensive competitors. The desk arrived in just a few days and thanks to the excellent online video, we were able to put it together easily. The people at MojoDesk were great to work with. Looks every bit as nice as the photos on the web site, it’s completely steady, totally rock solid, moves up and down smoothly and quietly. We’re very impressed. It’s a great desk and is doing double duty as an absolutely wonderful grooming table for our dogs. Having it on castors allows us to move it out easily from the wall. And being able to move it up and down at a touch of the button makes the grooming much easier. I laid some thick, clear vinyl on top of the desktop to keep the dogs nails from making scratch marks, and to keep them from slipping.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 12th November 2022
The desk is of excellent quality and was easy to put together. it also has some great accessories. It would have been better if the magnetic power strip was also a surge protector. I also got the monitor mount to mount my PlayStation. All in all an excellent product and I would recommend it to people.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 18th October 2022 MojoDesk 5 star review on 18th October 2022
Excellent local company with great service to match the quality of the product. Really great desk from build quality to looks. Quick shipping, easy setup, and effortless operation for over a year. Handy add-ons to do cable management
love my Mojo desk. had it for a 6 month now and best desk i ever had. super solid and quality dedk
MojoDesk 5 star review on 16th October 2022
Happy with the purchase. Great quality desk.
The product itself it very nice and everything works very well. The only issue I have come across has been the customer service. I had issues with there being a dent in my desktop and one of my monitor arms having an upside down logo. I was met with an option for getting a free accessory from a specific lineup of $50 and under if memory serves me right. This was unfortunate. I then found a scratch on my desk soon after and reached out, but was met with silence. I wish I had chosen a different desktop rather than the matte black one. I consider this experience 4/5 stars due to the product being well build and working as intended thus far, but the customer service being poor in the end.
I love my standing desk. Having the 4 presets is nice as I have 4 different positions where I use my desk, and this makes it more accessible. The only thing that is questionable to me is the desktop surface. It feels like a skin stretched over particle board. I'm afraid I'm going to rip it, and then there would be no way to get it fixed.
Love this desk and flexibility for different positions. Carbon graphite top is awesome. Would like better cable management for all the cable and power cords that have large units (laptops).
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for.
Good desk.
I absolutely love the desk! It helps with focus and productivity while at work. The surface itself is smooth and great! However it is not conducive to writing on. The textured surface translates onto the paper. Not an issue that is difficult to resolve though. My only suggestion would be actual tactile push buttons for your computer. Though the touchscreen is nice it is not as responsive and sometimes causes difficulty when transitioning from one point to the other. It is FAR to easy to accidentally reprogram any of the positions correlated with the “1,2, sit and stand” buttons on the keyboard. I also would like a physical switch for “locking” it. Overall I give the desk 9 out of 10 on a rating. It’s great! Looks great! And is well used!!!!
MojoDesk 4 star review on 6th October 2022
Excellent well-built desk with easy controls to move up and down for both sitting and standing purposes.
Beautiful desk! The texture and color of the laminate are beautiful, and while the desk is on the high end of the price spectrum compared to other standing desks - the quality is 100% worth it. The desk is very sturdy/ solid; I have no concerns about any of the moving parts. The desk is also very easy to put together. Great quality, great value. It will be challenging to find a better desk.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 5th October 2022
love it, it makes it easy to stand or sit and very professional looking
Loving it! Solid build (2 monitors on an arm mount), very steady. Only minor criticism is the bottom leading edge is sharp-- perhaps think about smoothing it?
Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time for a review and please look out for a message and solution for the leading edge you mentioned. Sincerely, Annalise
Love my desk so far after a few months.
This desk was easy to setup and has worked flawlessly since. The quality is excellent!
It took me a while to decide on a sit-to-stand desk. I'm glad I chose this one after watching one of my favorite streamer Gladd talk about how awesome the desk was I decided to give it a go and buy one. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. My only complaint with the desk is the cable tray under the desk could have been different. I would have like it to be a bit sturdier and not as flimsy as it is
It is the best desk I have ever owned. I really stand using it standing or sitting. I have used a few others over the years and the wobble has always ruined the experience. But this standing at 47.2, it is very minimal. Great job everyone. I would definitely recommend this desk.
MojoDesk is rated 4.8 based on 146 reviews