MojoDesk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MojoDesk
Read MojoDesk Reviews

About MojoDesk:

Move with MojoDesk. Work shouldn't hurt. Be more comfortable, energetic, and productive with our top-rated line of standing desks.

MojoDesk 5 star review on 25th January 2023
Chace Maye
MojoDesk 5 star review on 11th December 2022
MojoDesk 5 star review on 12th November 2022
Julie Mae Longgood
I love the desk and would gladly re-purchase it for the quality of the desk. Cleans easily, and no scratches show up well with the pattern of the desk. I love this desk and I gladly recommend it to friends. My only negative would be the cable management primarily in regards to the power cable for the adjustor interface. That cable hangs and seems to be not easily storable in the cable housing.
Sturdy. Expensive. The curved ergonomic desk panel is what sold me, but only once I had it assembled did I realize the manufacturing process left a plastic burr along the bottom where your arms meet the desk. It's rough, kind of sharp, and uncomfortable enough to notice literally every time I use this desk. Fix your manufacturing process. It feels cheap and it reflects poorly on your company. I regret spending $1200 on two of these desks.
I have had my MojoDesk for 11 months now. I'm so glad I decided to go with this company! The product is very sturdy, and I have zero complaints about it. The only thing I regret is going with the 4 foot desk instead of the 6 foot.
When I began working at home in 2020 during the pandemic, I purchased the Mojo Solo Cube (in flat black, bc it is a neutral color and has no reflective glare). I cannot overstate the quality of the Mojo Solo Cube. The height range — 24” - 50.25”—exceeds that of some others I considered. The motor is very quiet, has multiple presets, and operates smoothly. The desk is well built and solid. None of the parts have loosened. After two years of daily use, it still looks as good as it did when I purchased it. (I do use a 20” x 15” desk pad). Customer service was excellent. The shipper dented one of the parts, and Mojo replaced it promptly at no cost. I was so pleased with the desk that I eventually purchased a second desk for a relative who likes it as much as I do.
I love the versatility of this desk, its attractive design, and its health benefits. I use this desk every day for work and for personal business. Its ability to change height at the touch of a button keeps me moving in a healthier way. The beveled edge on the front is most comfortable for my wrists and arms. I am most grateful that the laminated material is Green Guard Certified for ultra-low chemical emissions, not enough for chemically-sensitive me to detect.
Amazing desk. I got this for myself and my mom since we both work from home. The only minor gripe that is really our own fault is that it is easy to stain from tea stains. Otherwise it's great for especially shorter people. I did a lot of research and MojoDesk was the only one that could go as low as we wanted as a family. Also the organic curve and material is very comfortable soft to touch but firm to write on. Love it.
The desk is extremely stable, solidly constructed of quality materials. I find the beveled edge on the desk worth the upgraded cost and have had zero issues with this desk! Very pleased with the purchase.
This desk has actively changed my life. As someone who games on PC and Console often, buying this Mojo Desk has enabled me to stand up and sit simultaneously while im gaming and get the best experience possible. The build quality of the Desk itself is immaculate and its so sturdy my wife and I sat on the desk to test the weight limits and it has worked for a year with ZERO issue. Can and will recommend this desk to others. My younger brother actually bought one after my recommendation haha
MojoDesk 5 star review on 20th September 2022
Amazing sit to stand desk. Excellent quality and very sturdy. Raises and lowers confidently and powerfully.
Does everything I wanted it to do. I know, not a very high bar — but it's what I needed.
Great desk and great quality. I’ve been using it for about 2 years now and am completely satisfied with it so far.
I've greatly enjoyed my MojoDesk! It's been reliable the last 2 years since I got it. Highly recommend getting the power bar clamp so that you have a power source readily available.
The Mojo Desk is very good but not quite perfect. Oddly Papers I leave on the desk seam to get a grease-looking stain over a long period of time. Just kind of odd don't know why. I don't eat or drink at the desk. 2 I'm not a fan of the curve in the middle of the desk. I Do like the angle on the front though. 3 last negative is when I purchased the desk I thought the whole thing would be wrapped in 3d laminate. In reality, the underside is not. And the bottom edge is sharp. Now I do like my desk. I don't use it as a sit stand but the adjustable base did allow me to set the perfect height of the desk. The top surface is nice to the touch and works as a desk should. It is comfortable to do my paperwork on and my computer use. The width and depth are also great. I have a 60" class desk. I cant say the desk is perfect but It probably is one of the best desks in its price category.
Fabulous desk - only wish I'd purchased two! As I have allergies, I was looking for furniture made of natural materials and without chemicals. I was happy to find Mojo listed on a blog and have been very pleased with the desk. I did not do the set up myself, but understand it was easy to assemble.
Solid quality desk. Holds up to use decently well. Tends to get really dirty. I had to start using a mouse pad since i the desk surface stayed dirty. The clamp for the monitor came loose once or twice but was was easy to tighten. The biggest thing is this desk is the worst to put together and apart. It has to be completely disassembled to move it from one room to another and usually takes an hour or two. Overall though its a good, well thought out desk that stays solid even after a few years.
I run my business out of my house and have a fairly large office setup with several Mojodesks. These desks have stood up to an insane amount of abuse and wear over the years and still look very good. Clients are always amazed at how well all our Mojodesks stand up to our daily abuse. Long story short, desks are sturdy and durable and are quite possibly the best desks I've bought for our setup. The only gripe I have about the desks are the rubber grommets/seals that hold the screws that attach the tabletop to the base. They tend to tear when you move the furniture over time. If you ever plan on moving in the future and want to take the desks with you, you better call some friends.
It's been a great desk. I set it up mainly by myself, it's solid as can be, and it shows practically no wear through the years. Customer service was also great.
This is a review after two years of use. It's also worth mentioning I purchased this at the start of the COVID/quarantine period when such items were highly in demand. The desk was easy to assemble but is much easier with two people. The cabling for the leg motors was a bit long and had excessive droop. This required some cable management which could've been avoided if the provided cables were the correct size. Not a difficult job, but given the nature and expense of the desk it was unexpected. The desk has held up well after two years. The top is still unmarred with the occasional dusting and cleaning. My primary complaint is that shortly after purchasing the motors started to make more noise on the descent. There is also a small "shudder" when descending. While it hasn't gotten worse over the years, it is a detractor from the overall quality of the desk. Overall, I would purchase the desk again as it has made all the difference when working from home. Now that we're further out from the major supply/demand problems, I would ask for more support on the above motor issue as well.
Years later and daily use...still worka great. Worth the cost and loved it so much got my wife one as well when she needed a desk.
Does what it says it's going to do, but ergonomically doesn't make sense. They put all the cord handling stuff and crossbar support for the desk right in the middle where you will bang your knees. Also the soft roll of the edge where you sit, just makes that whole section of the desk unusable for things like a keyboard or mouse.
MojoDesk is rated 4.7 based on 145 reviews