MojoDesk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MojoDesk
Read MojoDesk Reviews

About MojoDesk:

Move with MojoDesk. Work shouldn't hurt. Be more comfortable, energetic, and productive with our top-rated line of standing desks.

MojoDesk 5 star review on 25th January 2023
Chace Maye
MojoDesk 5 star review on 11th December 2022
MojoDesk 5 star review on 12th November 2022
Julie Mae Longgood
It was an investment that was worth the cost. Sturdy construction, easy to setup. Easy to use.
I purchased two. Easy assembly and setup. I've been using them for a few months now and love them. Very strong and sturdy units. Able to customize the exact sit or sand heights then save to a button. I thought the videos were fantastic and helped a lot with assembly and usage. I highly recommend anyone purchasing these, WATCH THE VIDEOS! I Make sure you have assistance when handling the tops, they are heavy. I purchased a few accessories to manage my cabling and I'm very glad I did. They are not only very functional they help with aesthetics. If I have any complaints, the skid the desks arrived on are large and were difficult to dispose of. Twice when leaning over the desk to grab something I pressed against the control panel and the unit started to move.
The desk is great!! My only disappointment it got easily scratched :(
Easy to find what I need on the website. I have the Organic Curve Standing Desk Matte. I love my standing desk and I use it all the time, the one thing I would say is the matte that I don't really like as it showcases all the oils, or anything the moment you just touch it. I also have the Dual monitor stand and it was easy to set up and really sturdy and works well with my 27" monitors.
Solid construction, easy to set up, lots of space, and heights are great for me. I am struggling a bit with cable management, a magnetic USB hub attachment in addition to the cable tray would be a great addition.
My main reason for purchasing a MojoDesk is that I am a short person, 5' 1/2", and MojoDesk is one of the few companies that offers a version of their desk that goes as low as I need for a comfortable sitting position. I ended up adding wheels, post-purchase, simply to keep my robovac from riding up and getting caught on the "feet" of the desk. Now that the wheels are added, raising the desk up somewhere between 1 and 2", I would actually like the desk to go a little lower than it does - that's how short I am! All those considerations aside, I love my MojoDesk - it is very well made and easy to use and maintain and keep clean. I appreciate the cut in and tapered section close to my body. I have no regrets about this purchase!
Looks amazing. Scream quality. Super sturdy. I just love it! I have had this desk for almost a year and it functions wonderfully. I highly recommend the magnetic cable managemnt for under the desk. Worth every penny.
I needed an adjustable platform to hold my large, heavy sewing/embroidery machine. I had spent more than a year shopping for a sewing cabinet or other adjustable platform strong enough to hold my machine. MojoDesk is by far the best purchase I could have made. It is very well built, strong, and durable, and assembly was a breeze. The desk effortlessly glides up and down and does not wiggle or move while I am sewing or doing machine embroidery. Very happy I discovered MojoDesk.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 28th September 2022
My mojo desk has completely transformed my workspace. It is the best home office purchase I've ever made. I highly recommend it to anyone working from home!
I've had my desk for almost a year now and have gone from having daily shoulder pain from bad desk posture to practically no pain at all. The desk is beautiful and fits in well with the rustic decor in our house. I love that it has quick settings for sitting height and standing height so that I can easily switch from sitting to standing during Zoom calls. The cord keeper attachments are very slick too. This is our second standing desk purchase from MojoDesk and if we ever need another desk, it will be another MojoDesk.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 27th September 2022
Very good motors, smooth operation, high enough and not wobbly. Got the laminated wood with the organic curve which is very helpful for your belly. Real wood top too expensive, that would be the only con. After 1 year of using it five days a week working from home I would buy it again and get the real wood, and the largest size you could fit in your room.
Over the past two years the desk has worked as required - never a problem
I'm super happy with the purchase of this desk. It's been a year of using it and still performing as the first day. I feel very comfortable when using the desk and adding the fact of this is a very configurable and expandable desk, it makes a really good experience overall.
Love my desk! However, the black soft-touch finish that I selected does not hold up with mouse use — as it mars the finish (making it shiny where the mouse tracks. Not the end of the world, but it ruins the beautiful aesthetic of the black top.
Absolutely love my MojoDesk! Was simple to set up, It looks great, is super-sturdy, and works perfectly.
this desk is amazing!! It's sturdy and has a great range from sitting to standing.
This desk has made my home office far superior to my office. Like the cockpit of a jet fighter if a desk could be. 32 inch monitors and the wrap-around design make long days so much better. Thank you!
MojoDesk 5 star review on 24th September 2022
Great desk. Strong high quality motors and materials. Easy to install with excellent instructions and videos. I gave it four stars instead of five because I did have one screw missing. And, the top I ordered had a rougher surface texture than I expected. It can't be used for writing requiring a pad to be used on top of it.
I've worked from home for 10 years and for the first 9, I had a mediocre corner desk. After weeks of research, I landed with MojoDesk and it was the best decision I've made for my home office. Very well thought out, easy install, cable management is amazing.
The MojoDesk has been transformative. It has changed our hours of sitting down into a much more active and healthy workspace.
MojoDesk is rated 4.7 based on 145 reviews