MojoDesk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MojoDesk
Read MojoDesk Reviews

About MojoDesk:

Move with MojoDesk. Work shouldn't hurt. Be more comfortable, energetic, and productive with our top-rated line of standing desks.

MojoDesk 5 star review on 25th January 2023
Chace Maye
MojoDesk 5 star review on 11th December 2022
MojoDesk 5 star review on 12th November 2022
Julie Mae Longgood
I’ve had my desk for 8 months now and I love it. I get nothing but compliments on the looks. I looked at the competition and the fit and finish on this desk far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it. My advice to anyone considering this desk is get it…
This came in clutch during working from home, love it! The good things - the color, the modularity of the build, the ease of putting it together, the videos that helped me put it together. The opportunities - the desk has these sharp edges that I scratched my legs on repeatedly when I first got it because I was so used to folding my legs and leaning them against the soft round edges. I've changed my sitting style as a result. Also, customer service is top notch - they called me to ask if I made a mistake when choosing the color swatch on my cabinet since it didn't match the color I chose for the desk. I did make a mistake and they graciously corrected it, and I can't think of a better experience than that.
I am very happy to have found MojoDesk, and I was very lucky to have it as a local company! I have found their product to hit that sweet-spot as to quality and cost. I've had my standing desk for just about a year now, and have hated the fact that it provides me absolutely no excuse not to use it. ;) It's all up to me. I wanted to get a walking treadmill to address my health issues, and those companies who offer treadmills and standing desks were offering inferior quality at inflated prices. MojoDesk is awesome. I can put my 2 monitors, my laptop, my lamp, my coffee mug, and my smartphone or tablet in close proximity to me without feeling crowded. I love that I can set 2 height positions into a memory button setting for both standing and sitting positions. The design and materials look sharp, and the quality of material is extremely good - Thank you to the Engineering Team. This will last me for years. IF anyone is interested in a standing/walking desk, I could not recommend these folks any higher. I went to their location and they gave me a personalized tour - very friendly and very impressive. These are good folks designing, creating, and manufacturing their product here in the USA - I didn't have to worry about supply-chain problems.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 23rd September 2022
Look at that smile! Thanks for sharing this picture, Kory. We've been hoping for more with treadmills. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this detailed review.
Quality product made in the USA
The MojoDesk has been excellent and has most likely saved me from future health problems. The motor is extremely quiet and the build quality is superb! Buying this desk has been worth every penny. Thank you for making such an awesome product!
Absolutely love my desk and it’s functionality. Very high quality and worth every penny
The desk is solid. No question about its sturdiness. I love it.
So nice I bought it twice. After buying the first desk my wife wanted one. Did more research but the only desk that came close was SECRETLAB MAGNUS PRO. From the PC mount to cable management it would win hands down. The only reason I went with MojoDesk was because of the wheels. Myself being a retired disabled military veteran. It's easy to move, clear or rearranges. The way to make Mojo better is the magnetic twice as big and find a better Under the desk pc mount. I went with VIVO Heavy Duty Adjustable Under-Desk PC Mount because it is very easy to upgrade my computer or unhook, hook up accessories, also cheaper. Make the desk very easy for accessories wheels and cable management you would win hands down if you emphasize how useful the wheels are, which no desk has so far.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 22nd September 2022
I bought MojoDesk around 2 years ago. It is looking good and it is sturdy. I can definitely recommend MojoDesk
The MojoDesk is an excellent desk that has helped improve my health and posture. Solidly built and, in my opinion, beautiful in black, I loved my MojoDesk so much that I convinced my fiance to get one as well. The ability to adjust the height and stand for a while has been a massive boon. I didn't know if I would enjoy that, or use it often enough to justify the purchase price. I was very very wrong. I stand for an hour or 2 a day to break off some tiredness and to stretch my legs. I think the sit-to-stand desk is the best purchase I've made for my computer setup in recent years.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 22nd September 2022
First of all, I love the design of this desk. The works top is very spacious and I have enough room for most of the things I need on my desk. It’s heavy duty and and feels super solid. (Dog not included) Here are some minor drawbacks for me: - the electrical box that powers the height of the desk underneath the worktop always hits my knees making it annoying. A better design would have been to put it at the back of the desk. - The edges of the desk are somewhat sharp irritate on my forearms after a few hours. - there is no built-in drawer or drawer option for supplies like pens and scissors. It doesn’t even need to be a big one, just some thing where I can keep pens out of the way get handy for easy access. I was able to find is a janky plastic one on Amazon that adheres with double sided tape that does the job. With some design improvements this could be a 5-star rating.
MojoDesk 3 star review on 22nd September 2022
i am not too pleased - should have bought Veridesk
Have had my desk for over a year now and it's worked great. The ability to transition between sitting and standing during the work day has helped out my back more than I ever anticipated and I want to echo how genuinely stable the desk is even after a year of heavy day-to-day use.
Structurally sound. The quality of the product is amazing. No issues at all. Easy to put together. It’s handling all the weight of my streaming gear.
Not great quality and design
It's a solid, easy to assemble, and convenient desk to use. I generally start the days off in standing position, which is an easy way to get in some stretching while catching up on news and mail. Throughout the workday I'll switch between sitting and standing, usually in 45 min. or so intervals although it isn't exactly a rigid schedule, and then when work is done and it's time to play I'll change the configuration depending on what I'm playing or how tired I am. Pretty happy with how quickly it switches between, how stable the desk is when raised, and the range of how low and high it can go. I'm happy with how durable it is too, as I have a 48" C1 mounted to the back of the desk (since I didn't order the solid wood version the mount sits on a VIVO Steel Reinforcement Bracket Mount Plate for additional safety) and there is no sign of bending, cracking, or possible failure. If there was anything that would ding the score, it's that the desk I received had some paint chipping underneath all across the user-facing edge, and exposing the particle board near the corner; maybe this was a result of shipping but the packaging did feel adequate. Initially, I was concerned about how it might affect the desk over time, but it has been over a year now and it hasn't gotten any worse for wear as far as I can tell. This has nothing to do with the desk itself but I regret not purchasing the hanging desk mount. I have my system sitting on the corner of an adjacent desk (I have one PC running two different desk layouts, depending on the type of work I need to do), and if it wasn't for using some extended cables I would have run into a lot of issues when transitioning between desk positions.
MojoDesk 5 star review on 21st September 2022
Love my mojodesk but wish I would've gotten the solo cube instead of the organic curve. The organic curve is great, but doesn't mesh as well with side tables and other things.
Desk laminate quality is good for general use. Mechanical quality (motor, stopping function, etc) is good. Electronic control is good. Computer cradle thing is good. A problem I've had with the desk is the curved edge. While using the mouse, the curved edge would hurt my arm due to lack of support. However, this problem has stopped now after getting use to it. The hurting arm may be a personal problem and not affect majority of people. Also, this desk is easy to move on laminate floors. This is a minor problem because the desk would get pushed up against the wall and rub against it while raising/lowering the desk. No damage to desk or wall so far due to rubbing. Overall, I would buy again from MojoDesk.
Desk is awesome, but the spacing is odd which limits the ability to add drawers/keyboards trays under the work surface.
Works as designed and meets my needs.
MojoDesk is rated 4.7 based on 145 reviews