MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
First time that I've used MoreThan and it will be the last.

They messed up my original online application due to a 'technical fault ' then increased the premium from the amount originally quoted. They then proceeded to take almost £500 from me in just over twenty days in 'advance payments'.

A truly awful way to do business.
Dreadful website / customer services: spent ages on the telephone waiting to be connected to a representative. Sent correspondence and emails; eventually given a direct number where someone looked into the issue and promised to arrange a refund for money that More Than took without reason... Surprise surprise still waiting for that refund !
The website kept crashing and then payments went through twice
Nightmare to sort out
Really dissappointing customer service. I was on hold for over 30 mins. Got no apology and was then hung up on when they couldn’t put me through to the right person.
Such a shame.
I cancelled my insurance in the end and went elsewhere as I kept being passed back and forth between customer service and sales just to correct the start date!
The whole process of taking out Car Insurance with More Than was frustrating to say the least.
There was a 'glich' in the system that prevented More Than being able to send me my Insurance paperwork. This took over a week to sort out.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
Bought online via Topcashback and have to wait until March 2019 before it will even track!!! That's halfway through the policy. I hope More Than don't then try and decline!!
Cannot update certificate no paperwork sent to me
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
join morethan 2 oct sent me a link to print my documents off,unable to log on even after several attempts. sent me a letter to log on to legal services tried to do that and again unable to do so.phoned to ask for documents to be posted to me , still waiting nearly 2 weeks now. very poor service.
Took them 3 days to get car insured now they have stole £140 out my bank when the first payment is not due till the 1st of the month.
Poor customer service and communication

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Although I have been a loyal and satisfied customer with More Than for many years, I recently experienced totally unacceptable service in relation to accuracy of information, both verbally and in subsequent written communication. The communication process on one occasion was extremely stressful due to the lack of verbal skills of the call centre agent, I.e. fast rate of speech, and her strong regional accent which was very difficult to understand, resulting in a breakdown in communication. A combination of poor communication skills and the transmission of misinformation resulted in lengthy - and costly - telephone calls (over an hour). I am so disappointed and dissatisfied with the quality of service, which caused me unnecessary stress, I am reconsidering whether or not I wish to continue with More Than when there are many other providers who could take care of my insurance requirements. I intend to follow up this review by giving direct feedback to a senior person in Customer Service.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
There was a glitch in their website & and because of this we were unable to make an account, hence unable to download & print our car insurance documents...we had to ask for a cover note.... Very poor quality of service...

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Disappointing service I have received from More Than.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
i phoned about 5 times to simply get some on line assistance i got cut off twice and passed around departments.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Had to call numerous times as policy documents did not come through and received no call backs when promised. When documents eventually came through, details were incorrect.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Lack of organisation. Takes an absolute age to get through to someone. Very poor.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Took out the online car insurance, money taken from my account and on the day my insurance was due to change to Morethan, I have a message to ask me to get in touch. Spending 39 mins on the phone trying to get it sorted. I then received a letter dated 2 days after the phone call date, again saying there is a problem and to get intouch. 1 whole hour phone call later, I was left confused, not feeling confident that the offer I took out was actually a good deal after all. So far four weeks into my being insured I'm not particularly happy with the service.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Almost impossible to contact customer services then disconnects when you do.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Lies, swearing, 7 days of no proof that I'm. Covered and still no documents weeks later.

Not happy with service at all.

MORE TH>N is rated 4.24 based on 1,462 reviews