MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
My first quote had the lowest possible excess. Something went wrong, I did another quote, failing to change the excess (sister is an insurance expert, higher excesses are a false economy). I digress. I wanted to amend the policy so was told I couldn't. I then emailed to cancel, intending to take out a new policy once cancelled. I later found out on Oct 4th that my policy was cancelled from the day I sent the email (28th Sept). I would expect to be told immediately, as that meant there was a break in cover from me sending the email (which nobody responded promptly to) until I took out exactly the same policy with you, albeit with the lowest excess. All in all, something of a shambles. If I'd made a claim on Sept 29th, More Than would have ultimately have been liable and subject to a complaint from myself. My sister works in insurance and specialises in compliance. Hence my overall dissatisfaction. Get your act together. This was poor.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details and telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
No documentation seen and once obtained it was incorrect on numerous documents then sent through
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
Can’t access my forms on the internet Over £100 more expensive than a quote I’ve just received from Audi insurance
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (or address if you don't have this) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
Cash back didn’t track properly
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
unclear
Problems only sorted when we spoke to a lady from the complaints team (tho we didn't actually make a complaint - merely asked to speak to the supervisor as we were getting nowhere). The lady from the complaints team saved the day as we had been on the point of closing our account.
Lost my policy, and failed several times to email it out, and I am still waiting. But nobody reads these reviews, so why have I just wasted more time with More Than?
Purchased car insurance online but did not receive policy documents via email. Was on hold for excessive periods of times on a number of occasions over 30mins each time (and total of between 2.5/3hrs!) I have phone records to prove. On the last occasion I was on hold for 45mins and they answered. Agent informed me it was a known IT issue where customer purchases insurance and money deducted but system not generating policy. If I had a policy number I would have been able to sort it out via your online messaging but without this l, I was forced to endure long periods on the phone. The agent was not particularly helpful in understanding my frustrations but dealt with my call. He explained there is nothing to worry about, policy is active but I explained I have a legal duty to check the information is correct and I have no way of confirming this without my policy documents. The policy document was meant to get sent within 48hrs via email but did not receive it and had to spend more time to get it sent over via post. Very disappointed that I wasted a significant amount of time and no real gestures offered to passify my frustrations. Will most likely move to a competitor as service and process is so poor. If purchasing an item is this complicated and poor, I have serious concerns, if a claim had to be made, I would face similar or if not worse service from MoreThan. Look forward to hearing from you.
Renewing my policy was 10-20’% more than getting the same cover using Compare the Market.
Garbage customer service... my web account still not active.. spent 2.5hours on the phone waiting for somebody to answer
First time that I've used MoreThan and it will be the last. They messed up my original online application due to a 'technical fault ' then increased the premium from the amount originally quoted. They then proceeded to take almost £500 from me in just over twenty days in 'advance payments'. A truly awful way to do business.
Dreadful website / customer services: spent ages on the telephone waiting to be connected to a representative. Sent correspondence and emails; eventually given a direct number where someone looked into the issue and promised to arrange a refund for money that More Than took without reason... Surprise surprise still waiting for that refund !
The website kept crashing and then payments went through twice Nightmare to sort out
Really dissappointing customer service. I was on hold for over 30 mins. Got no apology and was then hung up on when they couldn’t put me through to the right person. Such a shame.
I cancelled my insurance in the end and went elsewhere as I kept being passed back and forth between customer service and sales just to correct the start date!
The whole process of taking out Car Insurance with More Than was frustrating to say the least. There was a 'glich' in the system that prevented More Than being able to send me my Insurance paperwork. This took over a week to sort out.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
Bought online via Topcashback and have to wait until March 2019 before it will even track!!! That's halfway through the policy. I hope More Than don't then try and decline!!
Cannot update certificate no paperwork sent to me
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
join morethan 2 oct sent me a link to print my documents off,unable to log on even after several attempts. sent me a letter to log on to legal services tried to do that and again unable to do so.phoned to ask for documents to be posted to me , still waiting nearly 2 weeks now. very poor service.
Took them 3 days to get car insured now they have stole £140 out my bank when the first payment is not due till the 1st of the month.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.22 based on 1,475 reviews