MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
Good service
We found the service and the operator very good, explaining everything to us about the policy. Thank you.
A very competitive price and good cover
Quick and easy.
Very helpful staff,
Good price, with legal Aid, really satisfied
Always use plain English and no jargon
Very good
Applied online as everyone does now, didn’t receive a confirmation however took money from my account. Had to call twice to get to get my covernote to find out I wasn’t actually covered for 4days. Then you backdated the start date by 4 days, good job I didn’t have an accident!
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
Superb service and support during purchase.
Most competitive quote.
I telephoned morethan for a motor quotation. Allison was thorough, professional and very pleasant to deal with. The quotation was competitive and I signed with them for my new policy.
Saved over 100 pounds on car and home insurance dident need to use the internet 1 phone call is all that was needed as the staff were really helpful
Customer services team is very helpful. Thanks for your help and support at this time of my moving home.
Excellent price
no better or worse than a dozen others
Did my house insurance by telephone and found it very easy and the price was good
Retrieved my quote with no problems but when it came to making payment was a different matter. The website was not working as it should have been. I was unsure whether payment had been taken, tried on various browsers but still not luck, the page kept timing out. Left it to the following evening and tried again wth some success, got past the payment page but no verification email. In the end I rang and the customer service man was very helpful, I wished I had contacted them by phone in stead in the first place. It would have saved a lot of stress.
easy to use and understand.
Good
I was able to get a significantly better deal from 'more than' , than my previous insurer RSA's renewal quote; although RSA own 'more than'!
MORE TH>N is rated 4.23 based on 1,469 reviews