MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
Competant staff
great service ,sure to go with them for my renewal ...
I had to make an alteration to the information that I had submitted and the length of time that I had to wait on the phone to speak to anyone was terrible However, the young man that did speak to dealt with me very efficiently and although he couldn't give me an answer straight away, he promised to sort it and ring me back, which he did..
Very pleased with the service and cover offered , good experience all round
I found it both quick and without problem also received the answer I was looking for. Thank you.
Good service
We found the service and the operator very good, explaining everything to us about the policy. Thank you.
A very competitive price and good cover
Quick and easy.
Very helpful staff,
Good price, with legal Aid, really satisfied
Always use plain English and no jargon
Very good
Applied online as everyone does now, didn’t receive a confirmation however took money from my account. Had to call twice to get to get my covernote to find out I wasn’t actually covered for 4days. Then you backdated the start date by 4 days, good job I didn’t have an accident!
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
Superb service and support during purchase. Most competitive quote.
I telephoned morethan for a motor quotation. Allison was thorough, professional and very pleasant to deal with. The quotation was competitive and I signed with them for my new policy.
Saved over 100 pounds on car and home insurance dident need to use the internet 1 phone call is all that was needed as the staff were really helpful
Customer services team is very helpful. Thanks for your help and support at this time of my moving home.
Excellent price
no better or worse than a dozen others
MORE TH>N is rated 4.22 based on 1,474 reviews