MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
Got new car, needed to update/ change viechle, took 6 days to sort, absolute joke, did get £50 combo but car was £13.5 k so if any thing happened I’d of been in a bad place
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number to allow us to investigate your concerns.

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Cashback at TopCashback does NOT track. This has happened twice, so is not a solitary occurrence.
It is tedious and time-consuming to have to set up a claim and monitor it, only to have it 'on ice' for SIX MONTHS waiting for your response.

I am not sure who Kevin is. This is not an email address for Kevin
Thank you for your feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Five attempts to get the certificate correct before the Insurance start date. Best part of a day wasted on the phone. Call centre is in South Africa, asked to be put through to the complaints department no chance, Someone will get back to you, Still waiting .

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
You are told to do everything on line these days BUT when doing so you can't. I followed all the instructions and when it came to making payment I couldn't. When I phoned your customers services I was told that it was because "I NEEDED TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH THEM DIRECT THUS CUTTING???????????" IF THIS IS THE CASE WHY ADVERT ON THE INTERNET AS IT IS INDEED FALSE TRADING SURELY

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
I was on hold for over half and hour to be told I have to call back later I asked for you to call me back instead which you have still not done.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Horrendous experience with pet insurance,unfortunately cannot change insurer.I would not use them for any insurance ever again.
Terrible

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Kept on the telephone for over 1 hour on one call of several, passed from pillar to post with no resolution. Calls not returned on agreed date, completely inflexible. Premium increased by over £100 for the same cover in the space of 26 days with no explanation other than system is quoting it! Appalling.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Got renewal for home insurance from More Th>n checked go compare and the quote for More Th>n was £200 cheaper for cover
This is disgraceful I should not have to do this
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com with your contact details and we will look into your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
One salesman negligent and the other unable to see common sense. The combined action borders on illegal and unethical salesmanship. Awaiting response to my formal complaint.
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact number to allow us to investigate your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
You keep people waiting on phone 20 minutes twice this happened this week very expensive on mobile phone

Awful

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Sold a home insurance policy that wouldn't cover my grade b listed Scottish property despite being told verbally that it would when it was sold to me. Called the call center to query it. Got cut off once, redirected and cut off the second time and only got told I had to cancel the policy by the third agent.
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details to allow us to investigate your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Awful customer service. I wanted to change the start date of the policy and 3 different people had issues finding the policy and were unable to help. Not a great first impression.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Found more than to be no use to us as we could not print out our policy before the start date to provide it to the estate agents, we cancelled our policy and went to Aviva who were a great help
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details and policy reference to allow us to investigate your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
no paperwork supplied by more than absolute rubbish supplier
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we would really like to look into this for you. If you would kindly respond to trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com and we will contact you as soon as we can. Thanks, Emma MORE TH>N.
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference to allow us investigate your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Very traumatic experience ... I made a mistake in taking out a home and contents policy by entering my neighbours address by mistake. Surely an easy matter to correct. Not so. Quoted revised premium for my house 35% higher than for the policy even though my neighbour is in the other half of our semi. Couldn't get any sense out of them so cancelled the policy and went with another company at the same premium that I started with. The initial policy was still issued by More Than and it took ages to have it cancelled and even longer to get a refund.
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number to allow us to investigate this for you.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Paid the premium on car insurance on 14th May 2018. Never got the insurance documents including CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE. Have rung MORE THAN now 5 times to try to get them. Someone I spoke to did struggle to email them but on checking they didn't include me as a named driver. Previous years I have been able to download the documents but this year not able to as our online account not updated. Really, really disappointed with this company. Previous years they have always appeared alright, although never had a claim. Asked to speak to someone in authority but told in a meeting. Obviously this approach just a waste of time. Need to take this further now - Formal complaint to Financial Ombudsman Service.
Reviews terrible for this company - AVOID AT ALL COSTS, GO ELSEWHERE
By far the worst insurance company I have ever been with! To start off with advisors don’t seem to know what they are talking about as they all contradict each other. They also have ‘awful connection’ in their call centre abroad as my husband and I were hung up on atleast 3 times out of many attempts of sorting our issue out. You cannot trust them as in my situation, I was advised by an advisor there was NO cancellation fee. But after was told there was a £50 cancellation fee by another advisor. After hearing the recording of the call they agreed the first advisor had told me there is no fee YET they made me pay and could NOT honour they’re word making all excuses under the sun as to why I need to pay this fee. We were thrown from pillar to post telling us different things not knowing where we stand. They also tried to over charged us, when we questioned why it was this much and asked for a break down they could it account for the extra money they were asking for. We asked to speak to a manager I believe by the name of Chris, who started huffing and puffing down the phone unwilling to help and didn’t seem bothered. For majority of the duration of the calls I was placed on hold. I can not believe the disgusting service of this company. They are an unprofessional thieving company which I will be putting a formal complaint against.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.24 based on 1,462 reviews