MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
I am so annoyed that I have CANCELLED the policy and taken this particular business elsewhere. And I have been doing nearly all my insurance business with Sun Alliance, Then RSA and More>than since 1971! Not that you care! Anthony Mothew
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate your concerns. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
We charge existing customers much MORE TH>N new customers! Three times as much in our case!!!
Needed my documents posted out to me, not set up online. I was told that would be fine and they would be with me about 7 working days. That was 20 th Sept, 30 mins waiting on phone, no answer no online help either v poor customer service.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Making contact with a real person, after pressing numerous buttons on the phone,and was pretty well "miffed" at getting an operator who's first language was not English, was obvious. The operator had a prepared script, was not prepared to listen to me but merely asked me to repeat information that had already been given out three times. Then, after waiting 20 minutes, the operator passed me into another operator who told me they were busy. I had to ask her to speak up as I could not hear her due to the laughter and shouting which could be heard at her end. my money was taken within seconds but five days later still no Documents and I could not get into online programme. The operator said it was pending and could not tell me why, when I would get the documents or if I even WAS insured with them. Why I wanted to change my car insurance to More Than after this i don't know! Hopefully,the complaints Dept has dealt with this...time will tell!!!!!!
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate the concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Constant problems with this company and their “technical issues”
Terrible customer experience
THE SOUTH AFRICAN CUSTOMER SERVICES IS HORRENDOUS BUT UK IS MUCH BETTER.
Not yet received my cashback
Company regected multiple payments and had to go through terms and conditions each time over the phone. Staff expressed frustration whenever explaining the circumstances including managers and nothing was resolved over the phone. A process that should take 5 minutes took me 6 hours. Not ok when you have a full time job
When I went on a compare site I got my policy a lot cheaper than my renewal which I thought was disgusting how much you think you can charge people
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact number to allow us to investigate your concerns. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Got new car, needed to update/ change viechle, took 6 days to sort, absolute joke, did get £50 combo but car was £13.5 k so if any thing happened I’d of been in a bad place
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number to allow us to investigate your concerns. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Cashback at TopCashback does NOT track. This has happened twice, so is not a solitary occurrence. It is tedious and time-consuming to have to set up a claim and monitor it, only to have it 'on ice' for SIX MONTHS waiting for your response.
I am not sure who Kevin is. This is not an email address for Kevin
Thank you for your feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Five attempts to get the certificate correct before the Insurance start date. Best part of a day wasted on the phone. Call centre is in South Africa, asked to be put through to the complaints department no chance, Someone will get back to you, Still waiting .
You are told to do everything on line these days BUT when doing so you can't. I followed all the instructions and when it came to making payment I couldn't. When I phoned your customers services I was told that it was because "I NEEDED TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH THEM DIRECT THUS CUTTING???????????" IF THIS IS THE CASE WHY ADVERT ON THE INTERNET AS IT IS INDEED FALSE TRADING SURELY
I was on hold for over half and hour to be told I have to call back later I asked for you to call me back instead which you have still not done.
Horrendous experience with pet insurance,unfortunately cannot change insurer.I would not use them for any insurance ever again.
Terrible
Kept on the telephone for over 1 hour on one call of several, passed from pillar to post with no resolution. Calls not returned on agreed date, completely inflexible. Premium increased by over £100 for the same cover in the space of 26 days with no explanation other than system is quoting it! Appalling.
Got renewal for home insurance from More Th>n checked go compare and the quote for More Th>n was £200 cheaper for cover This is disgraceful I should not have to do this
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com with your contact details and we will look into your concerns. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.22 based on 1,475 reviews