Mortgage Finder Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Amazing service with super fast, hassle free mortgage approval, no doubt they are the best company in market when dealing with mortgage"
"The process steps were transparent and clear. Thomas was always available to answer all enquiries. Bottom line "no surprises"."
"They'll stick by until the deal's done."
"the agent who help us on the mortgage finder is professional and efficient."
"As a first time property buyer in the UAE, I had a great experience with the team. Fast, Friendly and always available to clarify any queries I had. Darrach was especially stand out ! I look forward to the chance to be able to recommend!"
"Mohannad, Well done and thanks for your hard work and standing by during the journey."
"All the best in your work and what you offer to your customers."
"Thomas at Mortgage Finder provided excellent service to me in securing the facility required. He was very helpful on all guidance with regards to appropriatness of product based on my position. He explained matters very well and was always available when i sought clarification. I can confidently confirm that with his professional help on the journey,we completed the transaction very smoothly .Thank you Thomas!"
"Process is smooth. Darrach has been helpful through out the process and pushing to finish the process quickly."
"Very fast approval. Thanks to yingzi and mortgagefiner team."
"Easy and fast"
"I was very happy with their job. They assist you personally through phone, email, whatsapp or in person. They were very helpful, they found the best option and followed up with the process keeping you informed at all times. They were available every time I need them."
"Absolutely brilliant service and advice from start to finish - would highly recommend anyone looking to mortgage their home to not look any further than here."
"It was a pleasure dealing with Ian from Mortgage Finder, he was professional, friendly and gave us all the right advice/guidance for our mortgage."
"I had a really good experience with Mortgage Finder. Since the moment I met my mortgage advisor I stopped to have headache. Everything was smooth and easy after he started to help me with the process of gettin my mortgage for my first house. I was always beside me, giving me advises ecc. Probably alone I would never be able to do all this but with Mortgage Finder I found a really big help. Thank you to all the team and in particular my mortgage advisor. Well spent money."
"Was amazing having Ian as our mortgage advisor. I was able to reach him any time of the week since I’m not always available in Dubai. He would respond with a solution as soon as possible. Easy and comfortable experience dealing with Ian. Thank you for your support."
"My experience with Mortgage finder was very good. Ritesh Shetty was extremely proffessional and assisted at every step clarifying & choosing the best option from the offers available best suited to my needs. He was available even after office hours going an extra mile and made the whole process very smooth from selection, processing to document collection."
"Ian and the team were very helpful through the entire process, making sure I understand what mortgage products were available, their pros and cons and recommendations on which banks had the best service, etc. Was a great experience, thanks again!"
"Ritesh Shetty from MortgageFinder is a gem in this whole messy mortgage business. A friend recommended Ritesh to me because he was impressed with his services and I couldn't agree more. It's been 2 years since we initially worked with Ritesh where he helped us find a good mortgage scheme and helped us with all our paperwork when buying our home. We are two working professionals and we knew we could rely on Ritesh to give us the best deal. He made the process so easy for us and he handled all the paper work himself. Two years later and he's still always available on call to help with the mortgage rate re-negotiations so that we can get the best deal on the market. I highly recommend him."
"We found the service to be very professional and also very informative, without making it overly complicated. Charlotte has been amazing in keeping us informed of every step along the way and even answering messages after hours and over weekends."
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.68 based on 139 reviews