MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Fabulous service - I had ordered the same item from Anazin twice and both times it arrived poorly packaged and smashed to pieces. It was cheaper from MP Homewards and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!
Whilst placing my online order, I had a couple of telephone queries; these were handled extremely efficiently- thank you. I will definitely shop from them again.
As described, simple to assemble, looks good
I expected the toilet seat to mat like stone but it was shinny. But I managed to take the shine off with a green scourer and it now looks really good
Order arrived promptly and reasonably well packaged.
We bought a bamboo toilet roll holder which we are very pleased with. It is a good quality item at a fair price. Delivery was very timely as well.
nice and easy web pages, got just what I wanted delivered within days
Great item at a great price. Fast delivery. Will purchase again and recommend. Thank you.
Product is good. Delivery was a little slow. Had to chase for re-assurance on delivery. But all ok.
Good service
Very professional company lovely to deal with kept me informed about arrival which was perfect for me as it was a Christmas present I ordered
My product arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Delivery was really quick.
Good service good product
Very good keeping me updated on my order
Good website,prompt service and delivery.
Didnt have to wait long for order to be delivered, well packaged, would definitely order from these again
The wrong product was sent. After telephoning the correct product was sent and I received it the next day. A return label was sent and a courier came to collect it. I was sent an email to advise when the item would be collected. Good service.
Although the product I had ordered was out of stock I would definitely order from this company again as the customer service was excellent
Excellent service and fast despatch.
exelent service delivery next day what more could you want
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 336 reviews