MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Fabulous service - I had ordered the same item from Anazin twice and both times it arrived poorly packaged and smashed to pieces. It was cheaper from MP Homewards and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!
Posted 14 minutes ago
Whilst placing my online order, I had a couple of telephone queries; these were handled extremely efficiently- thank you. I will definitely shop from them again.
As described, simple to assemble, looks good
Order arrived promptly and reasonably well packaged.
We bought a bamboo toilet roll holder which we are very pleased with. It is a good quality item at a fair price. Delivery was very timely as well.
Great item at a great price. Fast delivery. Will purchase again and recommend. Thank you.
Very professional company lovely to deal with kept me informed about arrival which was perfect for me as it was a Christmas present I ordered
My product arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Delivery was really quick.
Good service good product
Very good keeping me updated on my order
Good website,prompt service and delivery.
Didnt have to wait long for order to be delivered, well packaged, would definitely order from these again
Although the product I had ordered was out of stock I would definitely order from this company again as the customer service was excellent
Excellent service and fast despatch.
exelent service delivery next day what more could you want
I ordered two new toilet seats and it arrived so promptly I was amazed - literally the next day I believe
Ordered one day arrived the next day brilliant thanks
Super fast delivery of a well boxed item. Arrived in perfect condition well impressed by speed from delivery to item being in my possession. And I'm in northern Ireland, so it must have rocketed to me.THANKS.
Very good service!
Very happy with the fitting I purchased from MP Homewards. It arrived promptly and appropriately packaged.
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 336 reviews