MP Homewares Reviews

Chris
MP Homewares 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Jake
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and product thk u!
Cannot fault this Company. From start to finish, the service was excellent, with very speedy delivery as well. I ordered 2 novelty spare toilet roll holders ( 1 Beach Hut & 1 Lighthouse) and we are very pleased with them. Thank You.
Bob Robey (Cumbria)
Good website and products Easy payment facilities.Delivery and packaging excellent. Homewares will be my first port of call in the future.
Good service - shower squeegee works well
Very efficient, quick delivery
Good customer service & very pleased with item received.
Although I did not get an exact colour match to my Armitage Shanks Avocado Bathroom suite I am perfectly satisfied with the toilet seat. It's beautifully made and seems very strong. The new type fitting is a vast improvement on earlier ones. It's a doddle to fit and the seat is immovable.
Item delivered quickly.
Quick delivery and nice item, plus good comms
The item I ordered was not in stock but they kept me informed and once stock arrived it was sent out immediately. So far very happy with my purchase
Very quick delivery and the product was exactly as online
Excellent service - Excellent product - Quick delivery - Great!
It only took a few days from ordering to having the item delivered to my door, and that was by normal delivery service. Excellent
I found ordering and delivery vey good
Lovely products and very quick delivery
Many thanks product arrived when promised exactly what we ordered.
Quick delivery really pleased with order will definitely use again
Competitive prices . Arrived well packaged ....
Easy to order and speedy delivery. Excellent all round. Have not fixed up my purchase but have no doubt about it, being a croydex fitting that it will be fine.
Good sturdy product, stainless steel so won't rust like chrome does. Would recommend to others
MP Homewares is rated 4.83 based on 195 reviews