MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
YOLIUP98UP0
Very good service. Disappointed with product, though - I ordered a mug without realising it was the larger version of the TWO on offer on another site. So it's too large for us - my bad, I fear, for not measuring it. But perhaps the description might have made it clearer - we don't all have a ruler handy when ordering. Or perhaps you should also offer the 'standard' version, which Stubbs themselves supply. I should have gone direct to them but your site came up first and it didn't occur to me that there was a difference.
The product i ordered was very nice, however it was not fit for my needs. I’ve been trying to contact them to be able to return it but still no response.
Adequate service, item did arrive quite quickly, no major issues
Light Soft Closing Toilet Seat
Soft Closing Toilet Seat Is Very good came with all brackets and fittings and was easy to install.

how-ever the illumination light is absolutely useless, that was the purpose of me buying it so I wouldn't need to put on the main lights at night, there is no brightness in the lights at all may as well not even be on that's how bright it is.

this is the manufacturer's fault not the seller
as the packaging was opened and installed it was no way to send it back as for hygiene purposes,
not something I would recommend for other people needing a light buy a separate light that goes over the toilet bowl.
John Taylor
Ordered a bathroom pull cord but the quality was not to expectations. The cord wouldn't pull so we had to modify the string as the knot was too big inside and was catching. A little disappointing.
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 335 reviews