MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
I expected the toilet seat to mat like stone but it was shinny. But I managed to take the shine off with a green scourer and it now looks really good
nice and easy web pages, got just what I wanted delivered within days
Product is good. Delivery was a little slow. Had to chase for re-assurance on delivery. But all ok.
Good service
The wrong product was sent. After telephoning the correct product was sent and I received it the next day. A return label was sent and a courier came to collect it. I was sent an email to advise when the item would be collected. Good service.
Works well and good price
Very good customer service.
Good product and service. Thank you !
very happy with the service.
The item arrived quickly and in perfect t condition.
No complaints, fast efficient service.
It was exactly as I expected. A welcome addition to the kitchen and saves me searching for a piece of paper.
Very helpful, quick delivery.
The soap dispenser is lovey just what I was after however, one critsusum the actual silver part of the pump the spout n where the soap come out from could be a little longer as when depressed due to the size of the object and the size of a human hand, n I have small hands yet, it's a little tight getting to drop the liquid onto your hands. Other than that's is fairly priced, lovely colour and very sturdy.
Products arrived quickly and well packaged, good service
The product was just what was needed and it arrived on time.
Delivered promptly
I ordered an item one and it was delivered the following day, so very prompt service.

I have not fitted the item yet, but hopefully there will be no problems with it.
Product v good, delivery satisfactory.
Slight problem with ordeting procedure.
Ordered the Yorkshireman mug but received a bathmat and not the mug a couple of days later. A quick email soon rectified this and I received the mug a couple of days after that (and was told to keep the bathmat!). Mug is fantastic, just what I expected!
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 335 reviews