MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Good price, efficient service, quick delivery and quick response to query email. What’s not to like?
Posted 1 hour ago
Your company has been so helpfull it’s been a pleasure to deal with you
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent product, delivered swiftly in good packaging. Thank you,
Purchased a duck board for the shower. It is excellent and good value, really pleased with it as it gives stability.
Excellent product. Excellent service.
I ordered one of the Lisa Parker wash bags, which was a Birthday present for a friend. Wonderful product and great service and quality. Many thanks!
Brilliant customer service
Ordered a bin which went out of stock. But communication was very good and I was offered a refund or I could wait. I decided to wait. My emails were answered almost instantly. Post and packaging was good. Would buy from again. Happy with my items.
Good service, quick delivery, in fact my order came 2 days earlier than expected. Very good all round.
Delivery was received less than 48 hours after ordering
Very easy to order and quick delivery.
Great product, delivered super quickly! Definitely returning to use again!
I found MP Homewaes to be very professional. The items I purchased were just as described on their website. The items were keenly priced and shipping was very prompt.and I have no hesitation in recommending MP Homewares.
competitive price, reasonable quality, prompt service.
Good product and service. Thank you !
very happy with the service.
Very quick delivery and item packed well exactly what I wanted!! Very pleased with service!!
Excellent fast servbicr.
The mat’s great, thank you.
I ordered a pull cord replacement for my bathroom. It arrived within a couple of days and was just as described on the website.
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 292 reviews