MP Homewares Reviews

Jake
Chris
Chris
Very quick delivery. Product exactly what I ordered & good quality
Very pleased with the quality of the product I ordered and the speed at which it was delivered.
Website worked well, price was good and package arrived very quickly.
Product as advertised. Delivery prompt . Packaging a damaged and although glass shelves in parcel , no "fragile" label on parcel. No damage to product. Overall, very good service
I did get my shower curtains . But is wasn’t when you said l would get it . And l did pay extra . I did call you and you told me you only had one in stock at the time of my call .
Having fitted and thrown away several chrome plated steel shower caddies that rusted through, I decided to invest a little more money into purchasing a non-rusting item that would last a lot longer. Made from solid brass and given a coating of thick lustrous chrome plating, the Smedbo Double Corner Soap Basket looks fantastic and is easy to fit with just 2 mounting screws. Time will tell if this Smedbo caddy outlasts the run-of-the-mill steel versions but judging from the initial expectation set by the quality of construction the future bodes well.
Great product and so easy to order with quick delivery.
Very pleased with the service and quality of product
Very friendly and fast service with the customer put first
Item was to replace an exactly the same kitchen towel rack which had lasted us 35 years and was already in use in the house when we moved here. If this one lasts as long it will be here long after us. Really pleased to have found a new one.
Very quick delivery, and a very good range of jigsaw puzzles, would order again
great quick and efficient
Excellent customer service and efficiency, product and delivery fantastic.
Very good service
Nice easy purchase of this product. Co quick and efficient. Nice One!
Great price and quick delivery.
Excellent product.
Prompt delivery and they had my item in stock whereas nobody else did.
First class service
Easy to obtain information from very helpful telephone contact. Easy to order, quick delivery and the product is exactly what I had hoped for. Good quality and fits perfectly into my existing bracket. I would happily buy from this company again
MP Homewares is rated 4.78 based on 506 reviews