myCigara Reviews

4.6
Based on 823 reviews
Read myCigara Reviews

About myCigara:

It’s important to us that our customers feel welcome in our stores.

More than just a shop, they should be a meeting-place. As the vaping industry has grown, so too has the community surrounding vaping. Our customers are able to go into any one of our stores and have a great experience, not only with our staff, but with other vape fans.

When you walk into your local Cigara vape store, you can rest assured that you’ll be given personalised advice that’s right for you and your vaping journey. Whether you’re just starting out, or a seasoned veteran, you can rely on our staff to identify your individual needs and wants. We’ll help you make the right choices and ensure that your experience with us is a memorable, positive one.

Whether online or in-store, we strive to adhere to four key principles to ensure an optimal experience for you, our customer.

Transparency: You will receive clear, impartial, and honest advice.

Expertise: By giving you the information you need, we help you make informed decisions that are right for you.

Convenience: We make sure you get what you need, when you need it.

Experience: We strive to give you a positive experience and to be a trustworthy source for all things vaping-related.

We exist to make the UK smoke-free. That means supporting our customers to make the decisions that suit them, to help them quit smoking—and stay quit.

1302 320871

info@mycigara.com

EFF Marketing Ltd (Trading Name: myCigara), GM House, Wilkinson Way,
EFF Marketing Ltd (Trading Name: myCigara), GM House, Wilkinson Way
Blackburn
BB1 2EH

Tell us how myCigara made you happy
Sort by: Most Recent Most Recent Highest Rated Filter: None None 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars Helpful Language: Any Any English
very good service!
Order did not arrive, had to chase up then was charged again for order Chaotic service emails were not read properly and will probably shop elsewhere. Not at all impressed
Good price and quick delivery
My go to for my vape needs. They’ve been consistently great and I’ll continue to purchase from them. Keep up the great service.
Excellent quality and pricing. My new go to for vape.
Easy to order and quick delivery, I would recommend to friends
Rob replied fast and is very helpful highly recommend.
More than half the pods received have been leaking which has broken my vape pen so more expense for me.
Dear Henrietta Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with your recent order. A member of our team has contacted you so that we can resolve this issue for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards MyCigara Customer Service
My go to vape spot 🙌🏽
Fast delivery, great product. One of the pods was faulty but a replacement was sent without any issues
Tastes amazing and the flavour is consistent. However the Elfio juices ruin a new coil within 10ml.
Apple Peach was completely tasteless. I've also found that all of the Elfio juices destroy the coil within a 10ml bottle.
Received the wrong order. Still have not received a re-fund
Excellent service
Huge Selection of different vapes. Quite a lot of different tastes for nicotine free elf bars in which I was manly interested with. Fast delivery.
when we first ordered, my order never arrived so i had to wait 10 days to either get a refund it have it shipped out again. i chose to reship and that shipment came in 3 days. however, i received the wrong vapes as 2 of the same one i ordered were swapped for 2 of another.
Very good service
I ordered some disposable vapes but made a mistake with my order. Knowing how quick the dispatch is i emailed and next day got a response to say they had changed my order accordingly. I found the very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
I have been a customer for last 4 years. I been buying 3 full boxes every 6weeks for 120 pounds. I have been struggling with this company, due to constant new staff,and their manager, is no custom service training. Today went again, new staff,doesn't know what's happening and eventually got so fed up with them that closed my account. Previously similar situation, got liquid from another company in shirecliff, who are cheaper and look after you,no dissapointme. So my advice better product, good prices from other place. No wonder the staff has no customers. The cost of producing e l8quid is 38pence, but gready cigara are getting more greadier. Don't get disappointed, go where your value and buisness is appreciated.
Fast shipping quality service will be ordering again
myCigara is rated 4.6 based on 823 reviews