myCigara Reviews

of reviewers recommend myCigara
Read myCigara Reviews

About myCigara:

AT MYCIGARA WE EXIST TO MAKE THE UK SMOKE FREE

MyCigara started from humble beginnings in Sheffield, Attercliffe back in 2012. Fast forward to present day where we now have physical stores all across the UK, ranging from Dumfries all the way down to London.

Through empathy, patience, and understanding, we strive to help you quit smoking once and for all. Our focus is, and always will be, on you.

TRANSPARENCY

We tell you what you need to know in a clear, honest, and friendly manner. That way, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving impartial advice suited to your needs.

EXPERTISE

We help you make the right choice the first time. By giving you the information you need, we help you make informed decisions to find exactly what you want.

CONVENIENCE

Website or in store, MyCigara works around you to ensure that you get what you need when you need it.

EXPERIENCE

It’s the experience, not the product, that people remember. We work to create a positive, memorable experience so we become your trusted vape source.

info@mycigara.com

EFF Marketing Ltd (Trading Name: myCigara), GM House, Wilkinson Way

Tell us how myCigara made you happy
The online experience is fantastic, and good for convenience, however; due to paying monthly subscription in store I can’t collect or access my members points online? Is this something that will happen in the future?
Not great if honest , plus I’ve already left feed back
I love my cigara. I ordered some vape juices and they were delivered fast. There was one small issue with my order that was instantly sorted and I could’nt be happier thanks.
Exceptional service and fast delivery 📦
Excellent quality and compact
Great prices and service as usual. Great prices too. Can't fault them!
Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback!
Great choice and fast delivery will be ordering again
Hi Jakki Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.
Very quick n easy & good prices
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We look forward to hearing from you again!
Quick & simple.
Juice great. Customer service needs to be more attentive. Not received my items. Not responsive on emails.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Apologies that you have been unable to reach us via email. You can contact us via our contact us form on our website or at info@mycigara.com Kind Regards MyCigara
I have ordered a few vapes from mycigara and would strongly recommend them to everyone,,delivery was really quick.....rapido.
Excellent service and delivery. Thanks
The battery i purchased worked perfect. I have no complaints over the service.
Fast and speedy delivery
Can’t believe how fast my item arrived. I ordered on the afternoon and it was delivered the following day. Will be definitely ordering from here from now on. Thankyou.
Everything as expected, brilliant service and super quick delivery. Will be using them again...
Excellent customer service. Great prices & fast delivery. I will definitely be using MyCigara again in the future.
It's a lovely bit of kit, well packaged. I received this the day after I placed my order (and I placed it in the evening) - that is just extraordinary service!
Amazing service ad usual !!
Easy to order fast despatch
myCigara is rated 4.65 based on 538 reviews