Mytee Products Reviews

Tell us how Mytee Products made you happy

"Great"
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Great product cheap.price"
"I received what I ordered in a timely manner and at a great price thank you"
"7x14 pvc mesh tarp was used on my dump trailer and it worked out real good"
"Ordered & received in a timely manner, haven't gotten to use yet but they look like good quality product."
"As advertised"
"Used my net to store/support 2 kayaks above my fishing boat at a cover dock. Used the 6 straps along sides and added center board long ways to form a cradle shape for each kayak. Should work in any garage where you need storage space"
It's great to hear this product worked out so well for you. Thank you for your feedback.
"Easy to use web site, excellent communication, great prices, fast shipping."
Thank you so much for leaving such great feedback.
"I am happy with the service and products and i will continue to do buisiness with them"
This is so great to hear. Thank you for your comments and I will be sure to let my staff know what a great job they are doing.
"EVERYTHING PERFECT"
Thank you for leaving us feedback.
"I like this 48inch protectors. Plastic is hard enough to hold load but flexible enough not to crack. Shipping is EXPENSIVE! But the product is legit."
Thank you for such a great review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. The size of these is what hurts the shipping cost, I'm sorry we couldn't do any better on that.
"Great service fast turn around times only thing I wish they would have is the really super lite traps like 10oz but otherwise they will get all my orders"
Thank you for the feedback. We have made some changes on our light tarps and now offer the air bag/parachute tarps with 14 oz vinyl. We should have these back in stock at the end of this month.
"The wires on the door keep slipping out of the clamps you use, clamp harder or use a different style, other than that, I've bought 6 18"x18"x36" boxes and they are great, but all door wires came loose"
Thank you for leaving us feedback even though you had an issue. Any feedback we receive is always appreciated. If improvements need to be made we can work with our suppliers to correct any issues.
"Great product and great price"
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's greatly appreciated.
"online ordering was very simple and received material as promised. will definetly reccomend."
Thank you so much for leaving such great feedback.
"The Mytee stake pockets were just what I needed to finish off my car hauler. They were well constructed and definitely the best price going. Only issue was that I had to modify the stake pockets to allow me to use the top pin hold and thereby prevent d-ring upward movement. I can bet there is no industry standard as to stake pockets and therefore hard to get them all the same. Regardless still great deal!"
Thank you for the feedback. I do agree with your comments. We have tried to make these as versatile as possible.
"Since becoming a owner operator I have used Mytee a few times. They we're good up until I was sent the wrong size quik binders (ratchet binder). I called up and was told that I could not exchange them without paying shipping and a restocking fee. Ridiculous and I won't likely be using them again..."
Upon reviewing your order, we received a call that stated the wrong binders were ordered and you would like to exchange them. We did mention we would accept a return as long as the product was in like new condition. We are not sure where the confusion is but we would not refuse someone to exchange an item if it was wrong. If you need assistance please give us a call.
"Good product. Delivered right away."
Thank you so much for leaving such great feedback.
"So far all of my business has been great. I had an order recently Shipped that was short and right now I'm waiting for the service department to ship what was missing back to me."
Thank you for leaving us a review. You shipment is out for delivery today.
"These winches work great, I have 7 stationary winches on my trailer, these winches work great in places that I need to strap and don't have a winch available. I have ordered a total of 5, I started with 3 and like them enough to order 2 more."
Mytee Products is rated 4.63 based on 413 reviews