Mytee Products Reviews

customerservice@myteeproducts.com

1335 S Chillicothe Rd

Tell us how Mytee Products made you happy

Under an hour
"Great chain binders at the best price you can find. These are high quality binders."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The best place for great products and customer service."
"Sent cheap Chineese straps in place of Kenedyne straps. Re-shipped proper items. Just a pain for the buyer to wait for the proper items and return mis-shipped items."
"Good prices and fast shipments"
"Prompt delivery and item was as described !!"
"I really like the products and super fast shipping"
It's great to hear our products worked out so well for you. Thank you for your feedback.
"The ship time was a little longer then expected but overall my company will do business with you in the future."
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your feedback.
"Easy purchase! Extra fast shipping! Looks to be a quality product!"
Wow, what a fantastic review. We love to hear such great feedback from our customers. Thank you!!
"Product was exactly what I wanted and expected."
It's great to hear this product worked out so well for you. Thank you for your feedback.
"I am extremely happy with the process of ordering and how quick I received my items even with it being big items. The price is very comparable. Just wish the free shipping dollar minimum was lower. I definitely will continue to order all my flatbed products from Mytee Products."
We do our best to keep costs down on our products, so shipping cannot always be included or lowered. We did just recently update the minimum this year. We do appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you in the future.
"So for the people are really helpful."
Thank you for such a great review.
"Good job"
Thank you for leaving us feedback.
"Ordered chain racks. Quick delivery. Lower price than Ebay. Look well built. I will use again. Thanks"
Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear you like our products.
"I have yet to receive my package and or refund and it’s been 3 months"
We do our best to resolve customer issues, in this case it involved the shipping carrier. I know this is not fair in any way when something is stolen from your location, but it is sometimes out of our hands.
"WEB SITE EASY TO NAVAGATE SHIPMENT DELIVERED IN A TIMLY MANNER"
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's greatly appreciated.
"The product arrive in a very good timely manner everything was Package individually and No Damages and your price is very competitive. My circle of friends in South EastTexas have been made aware of My satisfaction I have received from your Company. They didn't Believe the price I pay for my items so I sew them the invoice"
Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear you like our products and pricing.
"GREAT"
Thank you for leaving us feedback.
"The bungees seem to be good quality and the shipping is fast"
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's greatly appreciated.
"I was very satisfied with this product."
We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's greatly appreciated.
"Straps and ratchets work great. Very strong!"
Mytee Products is rated 4.63 based on 577 reviews