Mytee Products Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Mytee Products

customerservice@myteeproducts.com

1335 S Chillicothe Rd

How would you rate Mytee Products ?

"always buy from mytee products, good price, fast delivery,good products, thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"We still have not received the product!"
"Light weight and well made tarp. Fast shipping A+ seller and tarp"
Thank you very much for your outstanding review. We love to hear such positive comments.
"Tarp leaks really bad."
Im sorry but this canvas tarp is not waterproof, it is only water resistant. If your having heavy rain this tarp will leak. I would recommend going with our 10 oz vinyl tarp for what your are needing. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how this product was for you.
"Articles arrived yesterday so I have not had the opportunity to use them yet. The products certainly look solid and am sure they will give many years of service. I would recommend Mytee products and service. R.tak."
You have such wonderful things to say. Thank you. I hope this product works out great for you. Let us know if you need anything.
"Have only received 1/2 of order. Call to check on it and have not gotten a answer yet."
Thank you for your response. I do apologize for not getting back to you yesterday, we were still waiting on FedEx to call us back regarding your package. Since our call this morning we sent out a replacement for you. I hope this was satisfactory for you. Let us know if we can be of more assistance.
"Awesome product quick on shipment"
Yes we do try our very best to ship in a timely manner. Thank you!!
"Received package in an appropriate time period. Only complaint package stated ties included, but no ties were included. Wrote a product review previously. However no follow up. Now I receive another product rating."
We did reply to the email you sent and you will find the ties in the center of the tube that it came in. If you did not see are reply I do apologize.
"The shipment was on point. Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback. We do try are very best to get orders out in a timely manner.
"Good quality at reasonable price"
You are fantastic. We do try are best to offer the best product and a great price.
"Everything in one spot"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We appreciate you.
"They listed wrong weight, the tarp is 68 pound not 40 Pound"
Can you let us know where you saw this information, as I am seeing we have these listed as 62 lbs.
"They arrived in a timely manner"
Thank you for your feedback. we do try our best.
"Your glue does not stick underwater !"
You should have no problem using this product. This product will not work if you don't let it dry. Applying when wet will not work. I do appreciate you leaving us feedback.
"Tarps are exactly as described and shipping is FAST !"
Happy to hear your experience was a great one. Thank you for your review.
"Items arrived when expected and in good shape."
Thank you so much for a great review.
"This by far is the strongest contact cement I have ever used. It set fast, and there’s a better chance of seeing hell freeze before these two pc’s of rubber come apart. If your thinking about getting it, do it!! Just don’t breathe it in. Even outdoors it’s still very strong"
Your comments are fantastic.
"Prompt service products as expected"
We are happy your experience was a great one. Thank you!!
Kathleen S
Verified Buyer
"The items purchased we're half price of like items seen in brick and mortar"
"Ordering was easy & fast. I ordered one day and received it the next day. Thank you"
We are happy to hear your order went great. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Mytee Products is rated 4.50 based on 243 reviews