Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Price was fair for the amount of stuff you get (and all biodegradable!), but the products aren't great. The loofah I got was nothing like in the picture and was way too rough to use on my skin. The shampoo left my hair feeling very stripped and knotty, but after using conditioner it was fine. Can't say the lip balm does much for my lips except taste like vanilla, and the deodorant was only okay. Disappointing considering the amount of good reviews for this bundle.
These products... while the concept is amazing and the packaging is exactly what I’ve been looking for in products, it’s sad to see how small my deodorant was compared to how much I paid for it. I went through the product in less than two weeks. I wouldn’t call that sustainable if I have to buy the products four times a month. Not for the planet and not for my wallet.
I loved receiving my package but i revived the wrong toothbrush because it had plastic bristles. I also received a different loofah than pictured in the everything box. But i talked it customer service and they were amazing and very helpful!! They gave me a new toothbrush and loofah. They were so quick and kind!! The phase squeaky clean real does apply to the shampoo and body wash. the body was feels very tight and uncomfortable in the shower but when you get out about 2 minutes later you feel so refreshed and moisturized! The shampoo i would not recommend to anyone with oily hair, thick hair, curly hair or wavy hair. It was hard to get it in my roots for a proper clean and after using the bar it left my hair in very large knots. I love the deodorant and lip balm! I will order again but will probably change to a different shampoo.
Everything about this chap stick was perfect. Until it ran out way too soon. When you take the packaging apart you see that 4/5 of the tube consists of the hollow plunger that pushes the chap stick up, and only the top 1/5 is actually filled with chap stick. Really disappointing when you spend $6 on a massive tube of chap stick to find out it is designed to only come 20% full.
I was very surprised to have $50 dollars taken out of my account without my knowledge because I had not officially “subscribed”. Then I saw that when I ordered a sample, they automatically subscribe you and charge you for the first shipment. As a student, that was hard on me. But I decided to try the products anyway. And they didn’t work well for me. Specially the shampoo and deodorant.
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.19 based on 363 reviews