Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
"I love this company. The products actually work, the price is cheaper than most natural companies AND all the packaging is compostable!”
You guys!! The products are so worth the wait! Yes, they got a bit behind during the holidays (completely understandable) but they are making so many changes now to make sure they keep up a good speed. Your missing out if you decide not to give them a try 💗!
I got my products yesterday, I got the lip balm, deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo conditioning bar and the body wash bar. Oh and the loofah. I tried them all this morning/today and so far I really like them all and they all work well, I'm actually quite impressed to be honest. Keep up the good work! Thanks for keeping me updated on my order and very happy to be supporting you guys.
I purchased the everything bundle and I am very happy with all of the products. All of the products are vegan, cruelty free, eco-friendly, and highly effective. If you are looking to transition to more natural products, you must try this brand!
Pricing is great for the products they offer - I got Christmas gifts for all the ladies in my life and many of them are switching to Habitat for good! Keep it up 👍🏼
I’m almost done with my backups so I can’t wait to get my hands on the new ones! New scents and smaller packaging... I’m so excited!!! Best company ever!
I love habitat botanicals, there producers are all natural, cruelty free, biodegradable bottles!! Who else has paper bottles? No one!There deodorant is to die for. I have tried many many different types of deodorants and every single type including other natural deodorants I have had breakouts under my arms on every single one. This deodorant I have had no reaction to what so ever! It’s amazing! Thank you so much habitat botanicals!! There biodegradable bottles make this 1000times better!!
JUST WOW😍 these products are absolutely phenomenal. I got my order quick, price is amazing for the quality!!! I will NEVER go back to store bought. These products are all natural and are good for our body, I think it is something we should all transition too!
I’ve been trying to find a Deodorant that doesn’t make me break out into rashes or give me zits for months! I’ve also been trying to find some deodorant without Aluminum as well. Thanks to Habitats deodorant I’m not breaking out! GREAT product and it’s all natural! Containers are all compostable as well! This is a great product!
I received mine in less than 3 weeks. TAKE NOTE: I live outside the US but it still arrived pretty fast and earlier than expected delivery date :) LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Received mine and I am very satisfied with what I received. The deodorant smells great, their shampoo bar works well with my hair and the toothbrush doesn't hurt my gums.
Love this product! I have thick curly hair past my waist. It works wonderfully! No residue. I can still use a conditioner bar along with it without feeling weighted down. My only wish is that it had more of a scent. It’s smell is so mild. Doesn’t smell like much. Also, their customer service is top notch! Very prompt and friendly when I had questions. Highly recommend!
Shipping took a bit of time but I knew that already so no prob. So far, love my products! The deodorant doesn't bother my crazy sensitive skin and actually keeps me smelling fresh, its such a pleasant, subtle scent. Of course I still sweat but I feel like I odor free. I like the lip balm, not too crazy about the smell, wish it was more mint than vanilla. I haven't yet tried my toothbrushes but love that the bristles are bamboo! Other companies still use nylon for their bristles. Hoping that these brushes don't irritate my (of course) uber sensitive teeth and gums. Ordered 2 of everything - hoping to get my husband on board! :)
This company provides me with all I need to have a zero waste and ethical bath routine! I have thick, curly/wavy, unmanageable hair that needs brushing multiple times a day, and the shampoo bar keeps it silky and my ringlets are at an absolute prime. The deodorant is the best smelling stuff in the world. I'm not just choosing it for the footprint, but for the scent and application! (My man is a fan of it). The toothbrush is effective and sturdy... I could go on! I have no complaints.
I was introduced to Natural Vegan products via a Kick Starter campaign. I got deodorant and shampoo bars, and must confess, everything received is phenomenal. Since this review if for the shampoo bar, I'll say it lathers well. It leaves my hair clean and contains just the right amount of conditioner so my hair doesn't feel greasy. I don't intend to switch back to my old shampoo and intend to use this product for the forseeable future.
Hi, I just want to say that both my daughter and I love these products!!! The lip balm works better then name brands, the body bar with the loofa leaves my skin soft and clean, the toothbrush is very cool and eco friendly, all of these products are awesome and eco friendly. Highly recommend!!
I love that all of your products are natural and sustainable
I really love the ethical, eco-friendly, toxics free features and values that this brand has!! They're amazing, hope all the brands can be some day like them!!
Natural Vegan is beyond my sustainable dreams. Their company stands for something that we should all be striving for. Products that are beautiful, functional, and serve a purpose beyond its life is so cool. So powerful. Use Natural Vegan, you won’t be sorry. 🌎🌿💜
The experience was good helped me out a lot, thank you soo much
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.13 based on 371 reviews