Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very very upset by this company and their horrible lies!! I ordered a package on 11/28/19 and received one email on 11/30/19 letting me know that they were behind on orders and I could email them if I wanted it expedited. I emailed them to expedite the order received a response back on 12/6/19 that they were "working on my order and had marked it URGENT"! I have still received nothing and several email excuses that it was shipped but maybe I gave a wrong address, they had issues with the shippers....and very lengthy responses..over and over. Today is 1/6/20 and still my order has not shipped!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IF YOU DO RECEIVE ANYTHING..YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REORDER !! NOW I AM ASKING FOR A REFUND..SURE THEY WILL GIVE AN EXCUSE WHY MY MONEY CANNOT BE RETURNED TO ME..probably"got lost in an email..."
Hi Kym! Hannah here. I apologize for our delay during the holidays, we got overloaded and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up. But your refund was processed in full. Jaymie and I are opening up a location in Canada to make and ship products from so this never happens again and we can make sure everything is done properly and on time. I hope you give our products a chance in the future!
DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY! I am a struggling artist, it was hard for me to come up with $ for this bundle, but I really believe in making the switch. Habitat Botanicals sent me HALF of what I paid for and refuses to get back to me- They barely fill their containers, making these products a massive waste of packaging materials. NOT ECO FRIENDLY AT ALL! I'm very disappointed and have found alternative suppliers on Etsy.
I ordered from here at the end of November and still have not received my product. I sent an email mid December and they replied that it would be shipped within 7-10 Business days. 2 weeks later I sent them not 1 but 2 emails to cancel the order and refund my money wheich were BOTH ignored. I made a complaint with PayPal stating what had happened and what they did was send a shipping confirmation # after the fact; instead of replying to the multiple times I told them to refund my money. This company is nothing but a bunch of scammers I should've read the reviews beforehand.
It has been 3 weeks since I placed my order, this is an awful fee!ing of being taken advantage of. Beware before you order from here.
Hi Heather! Hannah here. Your order was delivered a couple days ago :)
On Feb 14th, 2020, I ordered a 4 pack of deodorant. It is now March 31st and the product is not here yet. After looking into other reviews, it is clear that the business model of this "company" is to process orders, and then not fulfill them for an extended period of time. I'M ACTUALLY NOT CONVINCED THIS IS A REAL COMPANY AT ALL. The confusing part is the high review ratings i find, but then when I search through the actual reviews, many of them are 1 star with the same complaint. The reviews are skewed, the company is a scam, and we are all being played for a few bucks at a time. Not enough to actually raise a big fuss about, so they keep getting away with it. This "company" seems to prey on consumers who are willing to pay a bit more for eco-friendly products, as we are an easy target. Perhaps a BBB claim is the way to go, even if my loss is only $35. WE AS A SOCIETY CANNOT ACCEPT THIS KIND OF MODERN DAY THIEVERY AND DECEIT or it will never stop, and more "companies" will follow the "business" model for a quick buck at our expense. -David
If you try to look them up on now (March 31) they deleted their facebook page and created a new one under Habitat Bathroom Products. Same link to order but different name. Guess their scam was no longer working with so many bad comments under all their post on their old page. Just don't order from them. Total scam. Wish they would get investigated.
I originally bought from this company sometime last year and had a great experience. I got everything I ordered and in a timely manner. It was a great. Honestly I have no idea what happened since then because this is the worst experience I’ve had with a company. I ordered product on 21 December, 2019 and I have yet to receive anything (today is 27 March 2020). I have emailed them a few times and they have assured me my item was shipped as of 5 March, but here I am still without any product and excuses about the tracking link sometimes not updating. I am starting to believe, based on all these reviews, that I won’t ever get anything. I have no idea what happened to this company in the time between my orders but it is absolutely ridiculous and I don’t recommend anyone waste their time.
I would love to leave a good review but considering I ordered mine a month and a half ago and still have not received it I cannot. I’ve left emails gotten return ones saying they would update me on where it is since their tracking with Canada post does not work but they have yet to actually let me know. So if you do decide to order it make sure you do it months in advance from when you would actually like to receive it.
So I started my journey with ordering through Habitat Botanical/Natural Vegan or whatever they are going by back in December (around December 4th I believe). I placed an order for some bathroom supplies like a shampoo bar deodorant, etc. as a Christmas gift for my friend as well as a gift card so I qualified to get free shipping. Upon checkout I was asked if I wanted an "exclusive" offer to get another one of there everything bundles. I said to myself, "sure, why not try the product myself. What is the worst that can happen?" My first order got to me in the middle of January (I believe around January 18th), I was upset that the gift hadn't arrived on time but excited that it arrived at all. My mistake wasn't ordering that first batch, my mistake was ordering the gift card in the first batch. Which caused me to deal with this company again if I wanted to get my money's worth. So I placed an order for the laundry detergent on their website (TruEarth [great brand by the way]) around February 10th using my gift card. Two weeks go by and nothing was shipped, the only acknowledgement I got was my receipt from purchase. Then I got an email about orders being backed up because of their new shipping distribution system. So I thought okay, this must be the reason for everything running late. Confident in the company, I hammered the final nail in the coffin for my business with this company by purchasing more deodorant and a loofah (around February 26th). Today, I write this review after not one..., not two..., but three purchases. I finally received my deodorants and loofah (today is March 25th). The deodorant is not completely what I had ordered, two of the deodorants are in compostable tubes and the other two are bars. I ordered all compostable tubes. Also, I forgot to mention earlier in the review, the first order that I received in mid-January did not come with the second everything bundle I ordered with the first purchase. In addition, I still have not received the TruEarth detergent I ordered through this company in early February. You could be asking yourself, "but I thought you said TruEarth was a great brand?" Yes, I did say that, because I ordered another packet of detergent from TruEarth themselves and it was shipped to my apartment in 5 days which is fast considered it has to get shipped from Canada (I am a resident of the U.S.). IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY REVIEW here are the highlights: 1. This company will not ship on time. 2. Their products are decent, but solely because of the ingredient list (which you can find so many other better options from other places) 3. They will lie in their emails to you saying that your product will ship soon. 4. They will not give you everything you order. 5. They will fulfill your order with the correct items you purchased. In closing, you may be asking, "well did you ever contact them?" The short answer is, yes I did, multiple multiple times. The sad part is, I don't normally even write reviews but this company really got to me. I would write more but if I don't stop now I may get spun up again. Shop responsibly. Use your money elsewhere.
Scammer, price gouging fake diluted hand sanitizer during a pandemic. Profiting from people's suffering
Price gouging people during a pandemic. $28 for 12 oz of hand sanitizer is ridiculous. They sent out an email spreading misinformation about the effectiveness of regular soap against COVID19, trying to drum up business for their “extra powerful” soap. “Medical Grade Hand Sanitizer” is a joke, there’s no such thing. This company is dirty, backhanded liars trying to take advantage of people during a worldwide crisis.
This company is price gouging hand sanitizer during a pandemic.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. I placed an order on January 24th was told the item would be shipped in 1 week. February 13 I was told my item would be shipped on the 14th. Feb 17 was told my item is on the way and given a tracking number, canada post site said a packing slip was ordered but had not received package. March 11, assured it has been shipped yet again and that the problem is with Canada post. Spoke to Canada post and they have no reports of issues on their end. and are looking into the matter and created a service ticket and they are investigating. Also reported this to my credit card company and they are investigating as well. If the product actually arrives or I get further information from Canada Post or my CC company or the order arrives I will update this review. In the meantime be aware that you may not get anything you order from this company.
RUN FAR AWAY OR RUN TO GET SOMEONE TO SHUT THIS DOWN!!!!! scam scam scam scam
Hi Brooke, Jaymie here, one of the owners. We're definitely not a scam, you can email me at jaymie@habitatbotanicals.com if you want. We're opening up a manufacturing location in Langley, BC, Canada to increase production and get orders out faster and sending hundreds per day to catch up, and plan to be completely caught up within the next couple of weeks.
I placed my order 43 days ago and have not received my order. I have sent multiple emails to the company and I have received responses saying that mine would be the next to be shipped, it's almost ready, etc. with no follow through. They say their shipping center in the U.S. is still fully operative during their move, yet I still have not even received a shipping confirmation.
Ordered 27th of December, have received nothing. Asked for a refund and have heard nothing.
Still waiting for my order from 12/6! I now have a tracking # but all they did was print a label and it hasn't shipped yet and the label was created almost a week ago. I don't believe these reviews on this site because there is noway that average delivery time is within 5 days!
It is now two days short of a month and I STILL do not have my product from this company. I suspect a scam and am deeply dissapointed. I was sooo ready to share this product with my friends. NOW! I just want my money back! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Hey Mindy! Hannah here. We got super overloaded during the holidays and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up, so orders got behind a bit. But we're getting through them all now, and I can assure you that you will receive your order! If it hasn't already gone out, I will prioritize it right now and make sure it ships today!
Ordered 11/19/19 and never received anything. After reading the reviews, I’m getting a refund from my credit card company as this is apparently a scam/fake company.
Hey, Hannah here. We're not a scam, I can assure you that. Can you please email hannah@habitatbotanicals.com and I can help you with your order. If it hasn't gone out yet, I will prioritize it right now for you.

We got overloaded during the holidays and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up, but we're getting caught up and we really appreciate your patience with us!
I ordered my 2 boxes in late November as a gift to my mother and aunt for their birthdays that were in early December. I still have not received them and it is over a month later. I have contacted support many times and every time they promise that it will be here by a certain date and it never happens. I feel like this company is a scam since I cannot even track my order and I still have not received my boxes.
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.10 based on 375 reviews