Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
While the products took a while to be delivered, the company was communicative and understanding along the way. Love the mission and how eco-friendly products are, both pacakaging and product! Ordered the hair body lips kit, I am a fan of everything EXCEPT the conditioning shampoo bar- it leaves my hair in greasy chunks when it dries sadly :( Thanks for a great mission as you work to make the earth a cleaner place!
I am anxious to try these products! I am very interested in reducing waste and love to see how this company is leading the way!
Loved the shampoo and body wash! I just go through the body wash so fast!
My product was recieved in a recyclable package which is nice seeing as the biodegradable packing on products is why I went this route. Trying to go as natural as possible. I've only been using the deodorant for about a week and so far I love it. Smells really good all natural ingredients and I have sensitive skin and have had a good experience with it ! Would definitely buy again.
Love this company and what they stand for! Not only are their products safe and effective but they care about the environment. If you think about all the plastic waste used daily and all that plastic will be along after our lifetime, every little bit to reduce waste helps! Give this company a try- you won’t regret it!
i love how there is no plastic in the packaging. finding a great deodorant that does not have plastic can be difficult. and their is degradable :)
I haven't tried Natural Vegan products yet. I have a habit of subscribing to emails of companies that I seem interested in and I will go back and look at them some other time. Well I finally sat down and looked at website, reviews and ingredients of the products. And I cannot wait to try them! Everything looks so good.
It’s a great all natural product ! Can’t wait to try all their products
I love the thought and care that Natural vegan placed in designing their packaging. It is nice to see a company take the extra step to reduce the usage of plastic.
I love what this company stands for and their genuine thoughtfulness in choosing everything from packaging to transportation. I ordered a bundle (for a great price!) that contained lip balm, loofa, toothbrush, deodorant and soap/shampoo. The scents of the shampoo and soaps were lovely, but the shampoo didn’t leather as well as the soaps. I absolutely loved the toothbrush, which was the only 100% bamboo toothbrush that I’ve found so far (other companies use nylon bristles)! Although the loofa stays wet if you don’t leave it in a place that gets fresh air, it’s texture was perfect for scrubbing and making me feel clean. The lip balm was very moisturizing and had a subtle scent which I liked. Overall, a great deal, especially of you’re trying to find what works for you!
Through Natural Vegan I have found affordable zero waste products that have caused me no irritation and I feel great knowing they contain quality ingredients. Their packaging allows me to use every bit of product so nothing is wasted and has a decent longevity.
Very nice products love the waste free packaging would definitely order more when I can afford it
This was the first time I have purchased something from Natural Vegan. I have only used the toothbrush, so far, but the soaps smell fantastic and everything looks like it will last a long time.
I really liked the packaging and the product smelled really good they just didn't personally work for me. Specifically the shampoo bar.
I discovered Natural Vegan from an ad on Instagram. I viewed all their products and sent away for a free sample through an offer on their website. I am very happy with their lip balm. Their sustainable packaging is what attracted me to their company. Their deodorant is also great.
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.10 based on 375 reviews