Natural Vegan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Natural Vegan

Tell us how Natural Vegan made you happy

"I discovered Natural Vegan from an ad on Instagram. I viewed all their products and sent away for a free sample through an offer on their website. I am very happy with their lip balm. Their sustainable packaging is what attracted me to their company. Their deodorant is also great."
"First time to shop with them definitely not the last !"
"There’s finally a company that uses NO plastic packaging, and all natural ingredients! I requested a free product sample, and I’m completely sold. Very hopeful about the eco-bottle in production as well!"
"My favorite product is the toothbrush because it’s so eco friendly and my teeth always feel clean after using it"
"I just got sample products but the soap smells so good and it’s not too overbearing and the toothbrush feels so nice."
"I was amazed by these products. I got a free sample of the lip balm, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner. The lip balm is amazing, I would eat it if I could! Now tmi, but I'm a very sweaty person and ive always written off all natural deodorants assuming they would not work for me. But by God this deodorant works like magic!!! I apply it in the morning and then again if I'm going to work out and I don't smell and I hardly sweat! It's a miracle! I will be 100% recommending these products and giving them as gifts this holiday season! (Plus the hand written note inside made me so happy!)"
"I love the deodorant! It took me so long to find a deodorant that was all natural, vegan, and eco friendly and I’m so glad I finally found it!!! Great products and amazing customer service!"
Natural Vegan is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews