Natural Vegan Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Natural Vegan

Tell us how Natural Vegan made you happy

Under an hour
Amanda Wagner
"I tried the lip balm & the deodorant & love them both! ♥️It’s so hard to find a lip balm that does not contain beeswax, but not anymore! And I love how soft & glossy my lips are after use. I also really like the deodorant and was surprised it actually works! I’ve had bad experiences with natural deodorants in the past, either not effective or I’d get an allergic reaction ☹️I am a runner, so the real test will be wearing it for a run (I’ve only worn it to school and work so far), but I have a good feeling that it will still work! I’ll try the hand soap as soon as I get my reusable soap dish ☺️"
Mikea Knopp
"I Love Natural Vegan products! The Lip Balm is so smooth, I have to keep it hid from my husband until I get him his own! I have a fragrance allergy so finding products can sometimes be a struggle, the Sweet Orange Soap smells amazing and my skin loves it!"
Sarah Morrish
"The lip balm was delicate and soothed my chapped lips and also gave them a gloss, the scent of vanilla was fantastic! I liked how the applicator covered my lips thoroughly. The packaging was beautiful and earth friendly:) the Natural Vegan products I received as a sample were well worth my dollar and I will be telling others about these great vegan products! I also like the fact that Natural Vegan has a manufacturing facility in Michigan, were I am from. Customer service at Natural Vegan was fantastic and my sample products arrived quickly! I like that these samples were more than expected and I am able to try them for a longer period of time, and they work! So exciting! Thank you Natural Vegan for caring for the planet we live on!"
"I had to buy the clinical protection strength deodorant, so I was very skeptical when trying out this brand of deodorant. I read somewhere that natural deodorant works best if applied to dry skin and that it can take up to two weeks to really work. The first time I tried I applied it right before I went for fire practice. It worked even though I was wearing full fire gear in the middle of summer. I'm sold. I've now signed up for the automatic renewal. Oh... the toothbrush is amazing, too. The bristles are soft but they seem to do a really good job. Please continue to make more amazing products!"
"Excessive packaging of the deodorant container. The amount of product could fit nicely just in the lid alone. Why create a heavy cardboard insert and all of that extra cardboard?"
"I placed my order two weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten the tracking number or notification that the order has even shipped yet. This is ridiculous. I had to go out and buy the products I already bought from them because I ran out."
"Bought the package for the shampoo. Would not recommend at all. I'm not sure if the bar was not meant to be a shampoo, but it has left my hair clumped and waxy. I tried this bar for 3 days and become more and more disappointed."
"I loved receiving my package but i revived the wrong toothbrush because it had plastic bristles. I also received a different loofah than pictured in the everything box. But i talked it customer service and they were amazing and very helpful!! They gave me a new toothbrush and loofah. They were so quick and kind!! The phase squeaky clean real does apply to the shampoo and body wash. the body was feels very tight and uncomfortable in the shower but when you get out about 2 minutes later you feel so refreshed and moisturized! The shampoo i would not recommend to anyone with oily hair, thick hair, curly hair or wavy hair. It was hard to get it in my roots for a proper clean and after using the bar it left my hair in very large knots. I love the deodorant and lip balm! I will order again but will probably change to a different shampoo."
"Everything about this chap stick was perfect. Until it ran out way too soon. When you take the packaging apart you see that 4/5 of the tube consists of the hollow plunger that pushes the chap stick up, and only the top 1/5 is actually filled with chap stick. Really disappointing when you spend $6 on a massive tube of chap stick to find out it is designed to only come 20% full."
"I honestly love everything the body soap is perfect and gentle on my skin which is great because my skin can he quite sensitive to chemicals so it's just perfect the lip balm is so smooth and leaves my lips perfectly soft oh anf the shampoo is just amazing! It leaves my hair so soft and my curls are in the best condition they have been in since I was really young much love light and oneness to you all :)"
"Deodorant formula not strong at all. I’m not a heavy sweater but even when I sweat a little the formula does not cover it at all, even if I put it on 3 hours before."
"My favorite product is the toothbrush and the luffa sponge because that way I won't be sending plastic ones to the landfill."
"The help from Keith was both quick and efficient. He answered all my questions in a timely and kind manner. Although I informed him that I would have to wait to sign up for membership, he was perfectly okay with it and did not pressure me to continue signing up. Overall a wondersful experience in regards to customer service. I look forward to ordering from the company in the future"
"First natural deodorant that actually works for me and lip balm is so smooth and soft! Love them both and will buy again!"
"I signed up for the free trail and I have recieved the lip balm and the body wash bar. Let me tell you, I love lip products so I collect a lot of them and have used tons. At first, to be honest, I was not sure if I was going to like the lip balm, but after I applied it, I was shook. It literally melts on your lips! it is so so moisturizing! 10/10 would recommend. Also, the body wash bar smells so clean and the best part is, I know I am not using any harsh chemicals for my body because it is all natural!"
"i absolutely love the lemon zen bar of soap, not to mention it's amazing texture and lather on the body and it feels the best to be using something that benefits us and the environment! I love the lip balm, as it is so smooth and light and never feeling chapped since i have used it! everyone needs to try natural vegan."
"I absolutely love when companies but their personal touch into their boxes. It shows that they really care and for Natural Vegan, it’s about spreading awareness and making this world a better place, one box at a time. I absolutely love the shampoo and lip balm (such a winner) and I can’t wait for them to only get bigger as they go. Thank you for creating this company with all natural, cruelty free, vegan and compostable products!! :)"
"Very pleased with the products I received! They work so well and they smell so delightful! Also, I love the message yall are giving!"
"I have tried the lip balm so far and it's great. I love the smell of it and it feels like any other lip balm. I am trying to reduce my waste so this packaging is awesome for it!"
"Natural Vegan is an excellent company. They really believe in their products and the fact they allow you to have free samples proves that! If you are like me, unsure about vegan products but would like to give it a try - you should ask for a sample! The lip balm really is amazing :-) look forward to trying more of their products in the near future. Making small changes does help our earth & our health!"
"I love the products and they work well and are sustainable plus they last a long time"
"I'm amazed at how moisterising the lip balm is and how amazing it smells! so pumped to try their deodorant next which i've heard great things about. So happy to have find an earth-friendly company to support!"
Natural Vegan is rated 4.59 based on 76 reviews