Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
Their natural floss looks exactly like the one from Chinese store aliexpress for 1$. Everyone here in reviews claims long shipping time. I guess they are shipping their stuff from China :-(
I ordered some of their products because I am vegan and I try to support companies they are environmentally supportive but when I never got an email I reached out and they told me a sad story that they were moving into a bigger facility and that my order was going to take a little longer to ship, I decided to cancel and I expected a full refund but was I surprised they never credited the whole amount they charged me so I have sent them an email and waiting for a response... but by the sounds of other un satisfied customers it doesn’t look good..How can a company do this what a scam. BEWARE PEOPLE!!
RUN FAR AWAY OR RUN TO GET SOMEONE TO SHUT THIS DOWN!!!!! scam scam scam scam
Hi Brooke, Jaymie here, one of the owners. We're definitely not a scam, you can email me at jaymie@habitatbotanicals.com if you want. We're opening up a manufacturing location in Langley, BC, Canada to increase production and get orders out faster and sending hundreds per day to catch up, and plan to be completely caught up within the next couple of weeks.
You guys!! The products are so worth the wait! Yes, they got a bit behind during the holidays (completely understandable) but they are making so many changes now to make sure they keep up a good speed. Your missing out if you decide not to give them a try ๐Ÿ’—!
I placed my order 43 days ago and have not received my order. I have sent multiple emails to the company and I have received responses saying that mine would be the next to be shipped, it's almost ready, etc. with no follow through. They say their shipping center in the U.S. is still fully operative during their move, yet I still have not even received a shipping confirmation.
I got my products yesterday, I got the lip balm, deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo conditioning bar and the body wash bar. Oh and the loofah. I tried them all this morning/today and so far I really like them all and they all work well, I'm actually quite impressed to be honest. Keep up the good work! Thanks for keeping me updated on my order and very happy to be supporting you guys.
Ordered 27th of December, have received nothing. Asked for a refund and have heard nothing.
I ordered the deodorant. The concept is great, I received my order promptly, the packaging is solid, the deodorant smells good and seems to work. But, I found two cons: 1. The deodorant stick itself was hard, felt grainy and my poor pits were red for some time after trying to apply; and 2. You only get about an inch of deodorant stick, which gave me less than two weeks of applications, and makes it very expensive. As much as I really wanted to love this product, I just can't justify the cost of it compared to others on the market. Plus, work is needed to make the consistency more pit friendly.
Still waiting for my order from 12/6! I now have a tracking # but all they did was print a label and it hasn't shipped yet and the label was created almost a week ago. I don't believe these reviews on this site because there is noway that average delivery time is within 5 days!
DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY! I am a struggling artist, it was hard for me to come up with $ for this bundle, but I really believe in making the switch. Habitat Botanicals sent me HALF of what I paid for and refuses to get back to me- They barely fill their containers, making these products a massive waste of packaging materials. NOT ECO FRIENDLY AT ALL! I'm very disappointed and have found alternative suppliers on Etsy.
I purchased the everything bundle and I am very happy with all of the products. All of the products are vegan, cruelty free, eco-friendly, and highly effective. If you are looking to transition to more natural products, you must try this brand!
I ordered from here at the end of November and still have not received my product. I sent an email mid December and they replied that it would be shipped within 7-10 Business days. 2 weeks later I sent them not 1 but 2 emails to cancel the order and refund my money wheich were BOTH ignored. I made a complaint with PayPal stating what had happened and what they did was send a shipping confirmation # after the fact; instead of replying to the multiple times I told them to refund my money. This company is nothing but a bunch of scammers I should've read the reviews beforehand.
It is now two days short of a month and I STILL do not have my product from this company. I suspect a scam and am deeply dissapointed. I was sooo ready to share this product with my friends. NOW! I just want my money back! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Hey Mindy! Hannah here. We got super overloaded during the holidays and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up, so orders got behind a bit. But we're getting through them all now, and I can assure you that you will receive your order! If it hasn't already gone out, I will prioritize it right now and make sure it ships today!
Ordered 11/19/19 and never received anything. After reading the reviews, I’m getting a refund from my credit card company as this is apparently a scam/fake company.
Hey, Hannah here. We're not a scam, I can assure you that. Can you please email hannah@habitatbotanicals.com and I can help you with your order. If it hasn't gone out yet, I will prioritize it right now for you.

We got overloaded during the holidays and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up, but we're getting caught up and we really appreciate your patience with us!
Very very upset by this company and their horrible lies!! I ordered a package on 11/28/19 and received one email on 11/30/19 letting me know that they were behind on orders and I could email them if I wanted it expedited. I emailed them to expedite the order received a response back on 12/6/19 that they were "working on my order and had marked it URGENT"! I have still received nothing and several email excuses that it was shipped but maybe I gave a wrong address, they had issues with the shippers....and very lengthy responses..over and over. Today is 1/6/20 and still my order has not shipped!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IF YOU DO RECEIVE ANYTHING..YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REORDER !! NOW I AM ASKING FOR A REFUND..SURE THEY WILL GIVE AN EXCUSE WHY MY MONEY CANNOT BE RETURNED TO ME..probably"got lost in an email..."
Hi Kym! Hannah here. I apologize for our delay during the holidays, we got overloaded and our fulfillment centre couldn't keep up. But your refund was processed in full. Jaymie and I are opening up a location in Canada to make and ship products from so this never happens again and we can make sure everything is done properly and on time. I hope you give our products a chance in the future!
Pricing is great for the products they offer - I got Christmas gifts for all the ladies in my life and many of them are switching to Habitat for good! Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It has been 3 weeks since I placed my order, this is an awful fee!ing of being taken advantage of. Beware before you order from here.
Hi Heather! Hannah here. Your order was delivered a couple days ago :)
I ordered my 2 boxes in late November as a gift to my mother and aunt for their birthdays that were in early December. I still have not received them and it is over a month later. I have contacted support many times and every time they promise that it will be here by a certain date and it never happens. I feel like this company is a scam since I cannot even track my order and I still have not received my boxes.
I’m almost done with my backups so I can’t wait to get my hands on the new ones! New scents and smaller packaging... I’m so excited!!! Best company ever!
Ordered this at the start of November and still haven't received it 2 months later. They did respond to my first to emails that they were still ordering products in, but after that they have not replied to my further emails. Better communication would really help in this situation.
Hey, Hannah here. Can you please email me at hannah@habitatbotanicals.com ? I'll help you with your order and make sure it goes out, if it hasn't already. That's far too long to wait for an order so I have to imagine it's bene shipped, but if not I'll chat with our fulfillment centre and see what's going on.
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.49 based on 330 reviews