Natural Vegan Reviews

Tell us how Natural Vegan made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Amanda Wagner
"I tried the lip balm & the deodorant & love them both! ♥️It’s so hard to find a lip balm that does not contain beeswax, but not anymore! And I love how soft & glossy my lips are after use. I also really like the deodorant and was surprised it actually works! I’ve had bad experiences with natural deodorants in the past, either not effective or I’d get an allergic reaction ☹️I am a runner, so the real test will be wearing it for a run (I’ve only worn it to school and work so far), but I have a good feeling that it will still work! I’ll try the hand soap as soon as I get my reusable soap dish ☺️"
Mikea Knopp
"I Love Natural Vegan products! The Lip Balm is so smooth, I have to keep it hid from my husband until I get him his own! I have a fragrance allergy so finding products can sometimes be a struggle, the Sweet Orange Soap smells amazing and my skin loves it!"
Sarah Morrish
"The lip balm was delicate and soothed my chapped lips and also gave them a gloss, the scent of vanilla was fantastic! I liked how the applicator covered my lips thoroughly. The packaging was beautiful and earth friendly:) the Natural Vegan products I received as a sample were well worth my dollar and I will be telling others about these great vegan products! I also like the fact that Natural Vegan has a manufacturing facility in Michigan, were I am from. Customer service at Natural Vegan was fantastic and my sample products arrived quickly! I like that these samples were more than expected and I am able to try them for a longer period of time, and they work! So exciting! Thank you Natural Vegan for caring for the planet we live on!"
"I was introduced to Natural Vegan products via a Kick Starter campaign. I got deodorant and shampoo bars, and must confess, everything received is phenomenal. Since this review if for the shampoo bar, I'll say it lathers well. It leaves my hair clean and contains just the right amount of conditioner so my hair doesn't feel greasy. I don't intend to switch back to my old shampoo and intend to use this product for the forseeable future."
"Hi, I just want to say that both my daughter and I love these products!!! The lip balm works better then name brands, the body bar with the loofa leaves my skin soft and clean, the toothbrush is very cool and eco friendly, all of these products are awesome and eco friendly. Highly recommend!!"
"I ordered the toothbrush that says it has bamboo bristles. However, the bristles were made of plastic and not bamboo, and when I got it the bristles were smashed. i was very unhappy that they were made of plastic!! this is supposed to be a sustainable company, however it was just false advertising."
"I find it hard to believe this company is still in business. I ordered the deodorant and chapstick package and right before checking out was convinced by various emails to upgrade to the Everything Bundle because of a special deal going on and to “reduce delivery emissions.” After spending over $50, and 4 weeks later I never received my order. Through a thread of emails back and forth the only thing they could offer me was a refund. Two weeks later, I have no received my refund. DON’T GIVE INTO THEIR SCAMS!"
"I love that all of your products are natural and sustainable"
"The deodorant is hard to apply because its super solidified if that makes sense, its hard for me to tell if it is actually getting on my skin. The loofa is just bundled up twine that does not hold suds very well."
"Price was fair for the amount of stuff you get (and all biodegradable!), but the products aren't great. The loofah I got was nothing like in the picture and was way too rough to use on my skin. The shampoo left my hair feeling very stripped and knotty, but after using conditioner it was fine. Can't say the lip balm does much for my lips except taste like vanilla, and the deodorant was only okay. Disappointing considering the amount of good reviews for this bundle."
"While the products took a while to be delivered, the company was communicative and understanding along the way. Love the mission and how eco-friendly products are, both pacakaging and product! Ordered the hair body lips kit, I am a fan of everything EXCEPT the conditioning shampoo bar- it leaves my hair in greasy chunks when it dries sadly :( Thanks for a great mission as you work to make the earth a cleaner place!"
"I really love the ethical, eco-friendly, toxics free features and values that this brand has!! They're amazing, hope all the brands can be some day like them!!"
"Natural Vegan is beyond my sustainable dreams. Their company stands for something that we should all be striving for. Products that are beautiful, functional, and serve a purpose beyond its life is so cool. So powerful. Use Natural Vegan, you won’t be sorry. 🌎🌿💜"
"I put my order in roughly a month ago and have yet to receive it or any information regarding the shipment. I was really looking forward to trying out the products, but at this point would rather just have my money back."
"The experience was good helped me out a lot, thank you soo much"
"The produts look amazing. Zero waste vegan produts. What can we want more? This is a forward thinking company. I'm very happy for the possibility of try your produts"
"I'm loving the deodorant, it smells good. Doesn't transfer to clothes like the the brand I was using before."
"I absolutely love what this brand stands for. One key quality that stands out to me is that the products' packaging is made with recycled paper and is fully compostable. This means that they are naturally biodegradable and ocean friendly!"
"I love what they stand for! They truly are passionate about the planet and are very transparent about their products! Anyone who is interested in being more eco friendly or trying out new vegan products a recommend!! Also, customer service is super reliable! If you have questions regarding anything just give them a call and they are so helpful! Great company all around!"
"Natural Vegan makes it easy and convenient to go green! I love that the products are both plastic free and 100% natural."
"Natural Vegan is a LIFESAVER! They meet every standard I need for a good product AND everything is made sustainably and ethically! All packaging is plastic free along with their products. This company is amazing!!!"
"I purchased the big bundle and absolutely loved it! ☺"
"These products... while the concept is amazing and the packaging is exactly what I’ve been looking for in products, it’s sad to see how small my deodorant was compared to how much I paid for it. I went through the product in less than two weeks. I wouldn’t call that sustainable if I have to buy the products four times a month. Not for the planet and not for my wallet."
Natural Vegan is rated 4.77 based on 291 reviews