Natural Vegan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Natural Vegan

Tell us how Natural Vegan made you happy

Amanda Wagner
"I tried the lip balm & the deodorant & love them both! ♥️It’s so hard to find a lip balm that does not contain beeswax, but not anymore! And I love how soft & glossy my lips are after use. I also really like the deodorant and was surprised it actually works! I’ve had bad experiences with natural deodorants in the past, either not effective or I’d get an allergic reaction ☹️I am a runner, so the real test will be wearing it for a run (I’ve only worn it to school and work so far), but I have a good feeling that it will still work! I’ll try the hand soap as soon as I get my reusable soap dish ☺️"
Mikea Knopp
"I Love Natural Vegan products! The Lip Balm is so smooth, I have to keep it hid from my husband until I get him his own! I have a fragrance allergy so finding products can sometimes be a struggle, the Sweet Orange Soap smells amazing and my skin loves it!"
Sarah Morrish
"The lip balm was delicate and soothed my chapped lips and also gave them a gloss, the scent of vanilla was fantastic! I liked how the applicator covered my lips thoroughly. The packaging was beautiful and earth friendly:) the Natural Vegan products I received as a sample were well worth my dollar and I will be telling others about these great vegan products! I also like the fact that Natural Vegan has a manufacturing facility in Michigan, were I am from. Customer service at Natural Vegan was fantastic and my sample products arrived quickly! I like that these samples were more than expected and I am able to try them for a longer period of time, and they work! So exciting! Thank you Natural Vegan for caring for the planet we live on!"
"i absolutely love the lemon zen bar of soap, not to mention it's amazing texture and lather on the body and it feels the best to be using something that benefits us and the environment! I love the lip balm, as it is so smooth and light and never feeling chapped since i have used it! everyone needs to try natural vegan."
"I absolutely love when companies but their personal touch into their boxes. It shows that they really care and for Natural Vegan, it’s about spreading awareness and making this world a better place, one box at a time. I absolutely love the shampoo and lip balm (such a winner) and I can’t wait for them to only get bigger as they go. Thank you for creating this company with all natural, cruelty free, vegan and compostable products!! :)"
"Very pleased with the products I received! They work so well and they smell so delightful! Also, I love the message yall are giving!"
"I have tried the lip balm so far and it's great. I love the smell of it and it feels like any other lip balm. I am trying to reduce my waste so this packaging is awesome for it!"
"Natural Vegan is an excellent company. They really believe in their products and the fact they allow you to have free samples proves that! If you are like me, unsure about vegan products but would like to give it a try - you should ask for a sample! The lip balm really is amazing :-) look forward to trying more of their products in the near future. Making small changes does help our earth & our health!"
"I love the products and they work well and are sustainable plus they last a long time"
"I'm amazed at how moisterising the lip balm is and how amazing it smells! so pumped to try their deodorant next which i've heard great things about. So happy to have find an earth-friendly company to support!"
"I received the sweet orange soap and it’s my absolute favourite! It smells sooo good. I also liked the packing as everything thing is zero waste. Definitely recommend the sweet orange soap and their lip balm."
"I received the lip balm and the hand soap and so far I absolutely love them both! I struggle with eczema on my left hand and so far it has already made a noticible difference, they feel a lot more smoother and the lip balm is excellent as well! Love the packaging and the size of the product! Definitely one of my new favs."
"Excellent customer service, and the products are fire!! Fire I say!!! I just got the free sample and let it turn into the subscription because I was so pleased with the products. Sustainable without compromising on quality is exactly what the world needs and they are doing it right!"
"Very nice products love the waste free packaging would definitely order more when I can afford it"
"I just love the chapstick! The smell is delicious and the formula makes my lips super silky! I use it all the time 🤗"
"This was the first time I have purchased something from Natural Vegan. I have only used the toothbrush, so far, but the soaps smell fantastic and everything looks like it will last a long time."
"We've ordered the sample kit, and then we were charged for the full box without any email notifications. Nobody asked us if we wanted to subscribe or cancelled our membership. The products may be nice, but the service is terrible."
Hi Mariana,

I hope you’re doing well today! Jaymie here, one of the owners of Natural Vegan.

I saw your review and I understand how frustrating that must be.

I looked into our email system as the notification emails are set to send out on Day 9 of the trial, and if someone doesn’t open them then another is set to send out on Day 10. I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see.

It looks like there was an outage in Klaviyo (the email software company that we’re using, it’s the second largest in it’s class so usually very reliable) and it caused your email to “skip” essentially.

I see that it’s actually set to send tomorrow which is a bizarre occurrence.

I’ve reached out to Klaviyo support to make sure this is all fixed.

We are also installing text message notifications so that this kind of thing can be avoided thoroughly.

I noticed your comment about terrible service and checked for any action with our service team and I can’t seem to find any emails or chats from you. Perhaps you reached out with a different email address?

I just want to make sure that if you did reach out and have a bad experience with our service team that I can get to the bottom of it, because we pride ourselves in fast and friendly service and I’m very very keen on that for my business.

That said, during service hours, we have an average first response time of 1 hour (industry average is 20-30x higher) and a rating of 91 for a promoter score, where industry average is anywhere from 8-51.

Please let me know how you’re feeling and we’ll get your order refunded right away, and of course you can keep the package for the bad experience :) I see you mentioned the products are nice so I hope you still enjoy them.

If there’s anything else I can do to make up for the system failure, I would be happy to!

Much love,

Jaymie
"I’m currently using the lip balm and I LOVE it. So moisturizing and it makes my lips look so glossy and gorgeous"
"I love it! My favorite thing I've tried is the Vanilla lip balm!! It smells very nice and is soooo moisturizing!! I love how its safe for my skin, compostable, and most importantly to me, VEGAN!!!!! :)))"
"I have finally found a chapstick I am able to use after years of having bad reactions to chapsticks. The customer service is beyond outstanding and they’re a truly stand up company. I cannot wait to try more of their products!"
"I love their customer service! They address any questions immediately, and follow up with you to make sure to answer all of your questions. I really appreciate how quickly they respond."
"Love the lip balm, it's nourishing, moisturizing, and soothing. Great product! Customer service is great too, quick response time which is always a pleasure. Two thumbs up!"
"Very high quality products. I love the biodegradable packaging"
Natural Vegan is rated 4.83 based on 63 reviews