Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Ordered hand sanitizer March 18th. Received in March 31st. Not a bad wait time considering how busy they are. I was sad to see I was charged in USD so my tiny amount of sanitizer was $60 CAD but that's ultimately on me for not double checking.
Maintained contact throughout the waiting process ( it took 6 weeks to ship) shampoo bar is Lovely! The deodorant is very dry and just crumbles when trying to use and has no scent whatsoever. They are sending me the products that were missing in the original package. Packaging is good definitely compostable . Price was excessive especially because I was charged in US dollars but products ship from BC and I live in Alberta so I wasn’t happy with thats. So far products are ok. Might be better off buying from your local farmers market.
I ordered the deodorant. The concept is great, I received my order promptly, the packaging is solid, the deodorant smells good and seems to work. But, I found two cons: 1. The deodorant stick itself was hard, felt grainy and my poor pits were red for some time after trying to apply; and 2. You only get about an inch of deodorant stick, which gave me less than two weeks of applications, and makes it very expensive. As much as I really wanted to love this product, I just can't justify the cost of it compared to others on the market. Plus, work is needed to make the consistency more pit friendly.
The deodorant is hard to apply because its super solidified if that makes sense, its hard for me to tell if it is actually getting on my skin. The loofa is just bundled up twine that does not hold suds very well.
I haven't shop from this yet but I always read their newsletter. They seem really caring about our envinronment and our self care. If only the shipping cost to Italy weren't so high I think I'll buy anything from them!! Keep working like this!
I like that NV sells products in biodegradable packaging. I am not vegan nor a natural living kind of person but I am trying to be more aware of the amount of plastic that I am using so I'm always looking for products like this.
Excessive packaging of the deodorant container. The amount of product could fit nicely just in the lid alone. Why create a heavy cardboard insert and all of that extra cardboard?
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.13 based on 371 reviews