Nectar Sleep Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Nectar Sleep

Tell us how Nectar Sleep made you happy

"Love It"
"As the months have gone on I have discovered that this is a bed best for the stomach and back sleeper and not so great for side sleepers. I bought this bed because of terrible pain in my hips while sleeping, thinking the non pressure points would take care of the problem. That has not been the case. While this bed is much more comfortable that a traditional mattress by far, I still deal with a considerable amount of pain while sleeping."
"I love this mattress it is very comfortable! It is a different story for my husband who is heavier then me, I have added a soft foam on top of the mattress and it has helped him quite a bit. So it is a great mattress!"
"Great bed insane quality for the price"
"My Nectar mattress came with some defects so they sent me a replacement as soon as I let them know what was going on. Customer service was phenomenal and the mattress is wonderful. I love that I can sleep through the night and wake up pain free. I fall asleep fast and feel refreshed in the morning. I've never been so happy with a mattress in my life! It's taken lots of money and countless sleepless nights but I think my search is over. Nectar has a lifetime warranty and a 365 day sleep trial. You can't get any better than that! The king size was very inexpensive but the quality surpassed most of the high end beds that I've seen or had. Thank you Nectar for finally giving me a bed that I can sleep on! I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The only problem is not wanting to get out of bed. It really is that comfortable. Take my word for it! I've purchased beds from Mattress Firm that were supposed to be high end and I've tried other bed in a box companies and they all sucked! Total waste of money! I'm hoping Nectar puts an end to all the crappy beds being sold right now."
"This is the most immature e-commerce company I have ever seen. They have no process to return items. They lied about delivery dates and then proceeded to make returning items next to impossible. I am sure this is related to sale metrics around...make it real difficult and people will eventually give up. Do not buy from them. There are more mature options. I ended up going to Amazon who can be trusted."
"Had back issues with my old mattress. After 2 nights on Nectar I felt so much better!"
"Took forever to ship, and the bed is from CHINA! They hide that info. And now that I want to return it, it's nearly impossible"
"my bed is the best! I am so thrilled!"
"Everything was flawless with the ordering and shipping. The mattress is more than I expected, even after reading all it's rave reviews. I'm so very happy with the entire process and product. If there was a "sixth star" available, for above and beyond, I would have used it."
"Its a wonderful mattress. This mattress is not to soft or to hard, actually for me its perfect. I sleep wonderful on it. I have nothing but great things to say about this mattress, I would buy it again and recommend it to others."
"So far I wake up every morning with lower back pain. I'm 5' 11" tall and weigh 173 lbs. Not sure if the bed is to soft or to hard?"
"I am 24 and have had back pain due to a car accident since I was 18. With my new mattress I FINALLY wake up without back pain. I like soft mattresses so I was hesitant but this bed is the perfect mix of soft and firm. I love my mattresses. I also recommend the base and mattress protectors. The base was super easy to put together. The mattress protectors are so good I actually forgot I had one on. There is no sound like others make and no added heat. The Nector products held up to all their promises."
"Nectar distributes our weight and makes sleeping very comfortable."
"Love this mattress. Had it about 2 mo. and have been sleeping better since the first night. Money well spent!!!!!"
"So far, so good. No complaints so far. Only time will tell regarding durability."
"Great quality for a great price"
"Wonderful! I fall asleep fast and usually wake up in the same position I fell asleep in."
"Very happy"
"Best mattress every have had back pain for years I wake up now feeling great no back pain wat so ever please buy you won't be disappointed gonna buy every bed in my house a nectar mattress.😀"
Nectar Sleep is rated 4.80 based on 1,146 reviews