Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
My husband is 6'5" and it's nearly impossible to buy him fun t-shirts. I'm so glad I found your site. I got him a Slap Shot tee for his birthday and he loves it. I also appreciate the friendly, helpful service. I'll definitely buy more shirts from you!
Not only did Need Kung Fu deliver an excellent product in excellent time, they were also quick to answer my email question and took an extra step connecting me with the link to track my order because I was too technically inept to do it myself. I would easily and gladly recommend them to my friends looking for fun, cool, nerdy merchandise.
Bought several shirts for my boyfriend, great quality and he loved them! Already several more on his wish list.
The shirts fit nicely and got to me in a timely fashion.
good job! Pleased with my purchase.
I love your huge variety of t shirts. My son loved his shirt that I purchased from your company. I will definitely access your site again for future shopping.😁
I love the unique designs and the material of the shirts is good quality.
I enjoy the shirts very much.
Great quality shirts. Delivery was quick. When I had a question customer service was quick to respond.
The shirts are so fun. Thank you
Ya'll rock and have great shirts!
Great quality and quick shipping
Bought 2 different XL t shirts. One was fruit of the loom way smaller then the other one. Now I got to use it for a rag.
The Tshirt is excellent πŸ˜€The size is true as advertised. Thank you so much......BC
Awesome customer service as well as an awesome collection of shirts to choose from.
My shirt was messed up. They sent me a brand new one no problem good service thank you
Great online service and product...Tremendous selection of Sci-fi related tees, sweatshirts and hoodies...
Quality product. printing impeccable, 6XL fits great!
Good shirt. No package tracker but still very good. Plan on buying again.
My friend is really going to love this gift. Good quality. Thank you
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 226 reviews