Netflorist has the most beautiful gifts and hampers, they are a bit pricey and I feel that the deliv Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Netflorist has the most beautiful gifts and hampers, they are a bit pricey and I feel that the deliv
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Netflorist has the most beautiful gifts and hampers, they are a bit pricey and I feel that the deliv ?

"Deliveries not on time, also when items were selected and at the end when I wanted to pay, it showed items were out of stock. It took me nearly 7 hours to order 7 presents, then after all that the system would not accept my credit card, I had to do an eft causing the delivery date to be moved on to the next day. I again had to phone them and complain. They did compensate me with reduced delivery charges, but really in the end, one wants to order, pay and get the goods delivered, perfectly and on time."
Netflorist has the most beautiful gifts and hampers, they are a bit pricey and I feel that the deliv is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!