Nike Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Nike deliver?

How can I contact Nike?

Tell us how Nike made you happy

"Purchased a pair of Converse One Star's and they are an amazing shoe. Gotta get another colorway ASAP. Visit the guys in the Arundel Mills, MD location for great custom service."
Are you Nike? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"good customer service. instant refund in cash."
"Bought a product from a collaboration between Nike and Fear of God. The quality of the product is not what I expected. For that reason I will be returning the product. Nike always ships order very fast and therefore, the orders also arrive in just a few days."
"Amazing as always!!!"
"Nike I ordered my son kick never got it , customer service was the worst #nike.com https://t.co/lyI8AR1o4u I never got the shoe that I order with no valid explanation"
"fast delivery free delivery and super fast refund with postage covered"
"Was very pleased when ordering, exchanging and receiving orders from Nike. Efficient, fast delivery and very courteous on the phone too. Refunded quickly abd hastle free. Definitely recommend."
"Quick, no hassle, option to customise shoes if you want, wide selection for all types of people"
"I bought a Jordan future shoe on Nike website. the shoe arrived before elected and was way so beautiful than on their website. I will def shop again there."
"very fast free delivery but wasn't happy with the colour of the trainers so sent them back free of charge and money refunded."
"Good quality for low price"
"Soft and washable"
"I tried multiple times to pay the bill online and always failed, that makes me upset."
"My shoes was really perfects."
"I placed an order on Monday and took delivery on Wednesday and was at all times kept informed of progress including being given a one hour delivery slot which was adhered to, excellent service thanks."
"Incredibly slow delivery, then when the item finally came it was refused by the collection point and sent back. No tracking updates on the return, and the link in the email clicked through to the US site and not the UK one. Took ages to get a refund, even though the parcel had not been in my position. Will still buy Nike but from other websites."
"Have always been a Nike fan for their design and overall product quality. However very recently, the system charged me double the price for my order and the amount was deducted from my bank by the merchant. The money was only returned to my bank account about 5 days later. Emailed them but no reply from Nike. This had caused a lot of inconveniences. Horrible website system and customer service."
"A great selection & good prices"
"Fast service"