Nike Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nike
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Nike made you happy

"Incredibly slow delivery, then when the item finally came it was refused by the collection point and sent back. No tracking updates on the return, and the link in the email clicked through to the US site and not the UK one. Took ages to get a refund, even though the parcel had not been in my position. Will still buy Nike but from other websites."
Are you Nike? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Nike receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Have always been a Nike fan for their design and overall product quality. However very recently, the system charged me double the price for my order and the amount was deducted from my bank by the merchant. The money was only returned to my bank account about 5 days later. Emailed them but no reply from Nike. This had caused a lot of inconveniences. Horrible website system and customer service."
"A great selection & good prices"
"Fast service"
"Quality products"
"C'était un vrai plaisir d'avoir pu commander sur le Nike store, bonne promo, livraison gratuite et le lendemain. Je recommande vivement."
"they produced good quality shoes"
"The trainers are spot on and the price was better than on the street, delivery was delayed for a day but I was kept upto date about it"
"Ordering on nike was great. They actually messed up the order but quickly fixed the problem. I was very happy with the product (some 2 in 1 shorts that have now become my favorite gym wear). They also offer free next day delivery if you subscribe to nike plus."
"The website was easy to navigate, my order was quick and easy to complete and my parcel is on track to arrive in a quick amount of time. All completely positive."
"The delivery was speedy and the quality brilliant!"
"Delivery was very quick. And when I couldn't be available during the week, the delivery was rearranged for a sunday with no additional delivery fee (Delivery was also free to begin with!). Unfortunately, I was over confident with my purchases and the sizes were a bit too small. Returns were free and fast too."
"my son visited the shop but they did not have his size in stoke they ordered it for him and it arrived 2 days later"
"Delivery was on time and great customer service"
"Top quality shirt but expected for the price"
"Fast delivery but items quite expensive"
"fast delivery"
"Love my new trainers. Fab for the money and definitely would recommend. Thank you!!"
"Good quality genuine products, speedy delivery"
Nike is rated 4.61 based on 108 reviews