Nike Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Nike

How would you rate Nike ?

"The website was easy to navigate, my order was quick and easy to complete and my parcel is on track to arrive in a quick amount of time. All completely positive."
"The delivery was speedy and the quality brilliant!"
"Delivery was very quick. And when I couldn't be available during the week, the delivery was rearranged for a sunday with no additional delivery fee (Delivery was also free to begin with!). Unfortunately, I was over confident with my purchases and the sizes were a bit too small. Returns were free and fast too."
"my son visited the shop but they did not have his size in stoke they ordered it for him and it arrived 2 days later"
"Delivery was on time and great customer service"
"Top quality shirt but expected for the price"
"I placed my order 2 days before Christmas and they delivered the next day well done"
"Bom produto"
"very nice no problems"
"quick and helpful"
"Quick and very good service."
"thanks.. I am very happy"
"The product arrived a day earlier than predicted, in perfect condition. Couldn't fault the service even if I tried."
"Shoes were great! Really comortable wear and at a good price too"
"always great trendy products, never gets old"
"The overall customer service is fantastic. I bought a top online for my nephew which was too small so I returned to the store and they re-ordered the correct size and arranged to have delivered to my house at no extra cost. The problem I had was resolved in 5mins and I didn’t have to do anything. Great customer service and nothing was a problem."
"Yes and no maybe"
"Fantastic experience online speed of delivery was amazing helpful staff I highly recommend especially for trainers"
"Easy website to order from. Efficient delivery that provides regular updates"
"Had a great offer Product was in perfect condition"
Nike is rated 4.66 based on 71 reviews