Nobull Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nobull

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Nobull deliver?

How can I contact Nobull?

Tell us how Nobull made you happy

"I purchased a pair of No Bull Men's Black High-Top Trainer Shoes for Christmas. I have never purchased anything with this company before but he really wanted these particular ones. Once I received the shoes, I was confused as to why I received Women's Purple Trainers, size 6.5 that were to be shipped to someone over 2,000 miles away! I will admit I was a little frustrated because it was also less than a week before Christmas, I wasn't able to find a phone number for the company and was treated horribly by a chat representative! ( I do have screenshots of all the chat messages along with my relies) So I went online to initiate an exchange and I was unable to at first so I emailed customer support. I received an email a few hours later letting me know that the exchange would process as soon as I let the representative know I dropped them into the mail which I had already left town for vacation and had along with the receipt from the post office with tracking information. Once I returned home, I requested the exchange and heard nothing for 2 days! I contacted customer support on four separate occasions on day 3 to get the status of the exchange with shipping details and was informed the shoes shipped but the shipping details could not be given to me. I am just appalled that the company wouldn't acknowledge and attempt to make the error right! This whole process has been extremely frustrating!! Now, I don't have the $150 or shoes to give my loved one for Christmas! This company is a JOKE and according to the BBB complaints, they have a reputation for this and the only way to get it resolved is to file complaints with them and attorney general!"
Are you Nobull? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The shoes look beautiful but they seem to run small. I wear a 9 and my toes we're rubbing the top of the shoes. Not a very wide toe box. For working out I wouldn't wear them because my feet have no room to move. Too bad too because I love the style and look of the shoes but I'll have to send them back."
Nobull is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews