Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Awesome, fluffy & warm. Now I have to get one for the whole family!
The ripple effect is so common!! Cheers :)
Black Standard Hooded Poncho Towel 120cm x 85cm
Super soft, luxurious and cosy ๐Ÿค™ - handy tip included with the product is to pop it in the dryer on low or airing cycle to remove excess fluff ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for pointing out the dryer tip, helps a bunch doesn't it. Cheers for the review!
Great customer service.
Awesome products. Perfect towels for a day on a beach.
Cheers Natalia!!!!
Awesome towels.. be getting more for sure..
Cheers Sara!!!
I was looking to buy a poncho for my boyfriend and I'm so happy I came across Noxen! The pro poncho is so soft and the delivery was super fast! The Facebook chat was super responsive even on a Sunday and helped me out a lot as I was trying to figure out sizes for my boyfriend. Definitely reccomend and love that they are a family business, happy to support! :)
We're so happy we could help! Always ready to chat, you never know when a poncho is required, night of day! Cheers
Amazing hooded towels. Quick delivery, the quality of the material is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend these over and above other products we've reviewed. Thanks Noxen
Amazing review, thanks so much Silla, means a lot that you put us so high when you have done plenty of other review. Cheers!
I am always weary of buying a product online, and using a new company I have never heard of before that I have found randomly on a google search - but these guys are fantastic. Totally stoked with my purchase, great quality - extremely fast delivery and super friendly emails ! Already checking out my next purchase.
Thanks for this email Sally, this is really helpful for future customers and validates the hard work we put into our customer service! Cheers!
1. choose to purchase Noxen towels due to mental health donation. that's bloody Orsum team Noxen.
2. purchased online, long story short, ended up changing 3 towels ordered and the customer service was nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL.
ohh and great quality towels, we ๐Ÿ’š them,
What a ride we had but we got there in the end and we're all happy. Thanks so much for leaving us those lovely jars of honey!!!
Great products and great customer service .
Thanks very much Mayada!!
Fantastic quality, really soft and warm for the kids.
Thanks very much Michelle :)
Great company, quick and efficient.
Cheers James, much appreciated :)
Excellent product. Hooded towel.
Thanks very much Tiffany :)
Lovely product - colour and fabric. Easy to order and good communication about delivery. All my grandchildren are getting them for birthdays. Thankyou Noxen
Thanks so much Annabelle, glad everyone is happy! Cheers, Todd :)
We were delighted with the quality of the hooded towels. Thanks Noxen!
Thanks so much for this review Jane :)
All that we expected love the product
Thanks for another purchase Barry and for taking the time to call. Cheers, Todd.
Another amazing purchase of their hooded towels.
Cheers Tiffany!!
Really love the colab Me & The Brave Turkish towels, we've lived in these since purchasing!
Thanks Kimme!!
OMG! We just LOVE our Noxen poncho's. They are so warm, cosy and super versatile. Whether your hopping out of the shower or the moana there just the bomb. 100% recommend for th whole whฤnau.
I LOVE this review, thanks so much Monica :)
Love my hoodie towel. Comfy and warm. And it’s 100% Cotton , unlike a lot of other towels of that type. Would definitely recommend.
Boom! 100% Cotton is the only way to go. We will NEVER do microfibre, thanks for noting in your review :) Cheers Trudi
Love the extra long towel. Great service
Awesome, the extra long and extra wide have been very well received!!!! Cheers Jo :)
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.97 based on 336 reviews