Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
I am very grateful for you excellent work. Thank you so much.!!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy, fast, simple saved me forsure an very helpful for getting your first ticket
(Plattsburg, MO) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fast and direct contact. No hassle what so ever and perfect result.
(Johns Creek, GA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the great service provided. They assign you a lawyer who handles everything in your case. My case is now dismissed and no points were added on my license. Very happy and will always use Off Record for me and my family.
(Abington, PA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Really quick to get my case assigned.
(Jacksonville, FL) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Absolutely amazing
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
As a truck driver of 19 years and a few tickets under my belt I have been trying to do what these guys have done for me automatically without any hesitation or complications. I am grateful to have Off The Record go up and about for me. Thanks y’all from a good old boy
(Truckee, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Efficient, helpful, and inexpensive. You can properly place your trust and faith in this service. They made the whole process professional and surprisingly anxiety-free.
(Savona, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Off the record was the best! I’m so grateful I chose them to represent me in my case. 10/10 would recommend and absolutely use them again if need be. Thank you off the record!
(Ellijay, GA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
OTF helped me successfully resolve my speeding ticket and the lawyer I was assigned was very helpful.
(Orlando, FL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Off the Record was amazing! They handled my tickets with such professionalism and kept me up-to-date. Will definitely use them again if needed! Chris
(Sacramento, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very good app and very useful lawyer..thanks
(Mickleton, NJ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Overall experience was very good with this service. First time user so I did not really know what to expect. It does appear that no points were added to my driving record and that was my goal. They are very good about communicating during the process.
(New Albany, OH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great job, fantastic outcome
(Savannah, GA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Off the Record is off the hook! They got my speeding ticket and the bs charge of following too closely dismissed! I didn't have to do anything except provide documents related to the ticket, the lawyer assigned to my case took care of everything! I didn't even need to show up to court. There was great communication and my lawyer kept me up to date along the way. I would definitely not hesitate to use their service again if the need arises They saved me from getting two points on my driving record and increases in my insurance. Super satisfied customer here. Thank you again!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I am very impressed with OTR service. I was put in touch with a local lawyer who diligently pursued my case and reduced the penalty without any points. I would gladly recommend OTR to any one who needs help with traffic violation.
(Weedsport, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
OTR has helped me with several tickets. One of them getting dismissed completely. They've helped me keep my insurance rates down!
(Tallahassee, FL) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear ladies & gentleman If & when you find yourself in trouble (like I did) with too many traffic speeding tickets immediately get in touch with “Off The Record”. They will help you get a swift decision in your favor. It’s worth the time & money to have a professional group handle all your moving violations. Especially if you want to keep your license. Dr. JMW
(Pine Plains, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
So happy I used off the record! Very efficient and helpful! My attorney was amazing and got my ticket dismissed
(Fairburn, GA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
5 out of 5. They helped my son with 0 points and nothing on his driving record. Thanks again for helping out a new driver starting his life. This small investment up front save thousands in the long run.
(Hamlin, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago