Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Awesome experience, wonderful service I had to do nothing, everything was taken care by my lawyer who handled this case smoothly..i would definately recommend to everyone who wish to keep there driving records clean.
(Darien, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic service! These guys know how to get it done. My son got a ticket passing through Georgia and he just turned 17. I was very worried about what this ticket was going to do to his record and of course my insurance rates! I filled out the form online and got a phone call right away with a professional lawyer that walked me through every step. My sons ticket was reduced down to zero points and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks Off the Record!
(Darien, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
This is my first experience with off the record. It is also my first experience with this sort of police encounter. I attorney I worked with from Off the Record was engaged and effective. She reached out to me regularly and responded quickly to my questions and concerns. She had this resolved for me in short order. An online course and small fee later the ticket is modified and is no longer an insurance concern. I would recommend off the record based on my experience with them.
(Roswell, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Jacques for handling my ticket. Best in the business!!
(Mount Vernon, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Off the Record was the service I’ve wanted for years. Even though I don’t get a lot of tickets, the ones I’ve gotten and decided to contest were not given fair treatment by the judge. These folks saved me!!!!! Thank you for your professionalism and quick responses. Off The Record is a must from here on out.
(Beverly Hills, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service, my ticket was dissolved and off my record.
(Santa Ana, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
OTR was great! They assigned me a lawyer and he was able to reduce my ticket to 0 points and it won’t show on my driving record or affect my insurance premiums. I would recommend 10 out of 10 times!!!
(Darien, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
I have nothing but high praise for Off The Record. The attorney who handled my case, Mr Michael Nappo, is five star in my book. He is diligent, proactive, and follows up quickly. Additionally, he is a man who keeps his word. Kudos OTR and Mr. Nappo. Many Thanks. Regards, Franklyn Brown
(Riverhead, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I heard about OffTheRecord from watching a YouTube vlogger named Emelia Hartford. I was kinda hesitant about trusting the service but the process was very easy. The attorney t hff ey set me up with went to court for me and was able to reduce my ticket fo no points. Highly recommend it
(Novi, MI) - Posted 1 month ago
I got a ticket and OTR matched me up with an attorney in my town to fight it. My attorney was very professional and promptly answered my questions. She was able to get my ticket reduced to a non driving violation. I couldnt be happier and would definitely use this service again.
(Walla, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Off the record made the process of dealing with my ticket seamless and almost effortless. Everything was done via email, which was convenient for me. My ticket was reduced to 0 points and no reporting to my home state or insurance company. I will definitely recommend this service to my friends and families and will keep them in mind for any future needs! Thanks so much for all of your help !
(Crawfordville, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was hesitant to use Off the Record but I am very glad I did. They got my 3 point violation down to 0. I never had any issues, and great communication with the office that took my case. I would use them again if I had to.
(Ashburn, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
I really liked the convenience of not having to go to the courthouse, and not to mention no point on my license plus half off of the fees, but I'm pretty sure my driving record had something to do with that..
(Westminster, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Best decision of my life I love how Affordable and how the attorney communicated with me so quick and all my concerns were answered. Thank you guys so much.
(Compton, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Got me out of a ticket that I really didn’t think they could get me out of. Even if you’re not confident in your ability to escape a ticket, this service is definitely worth a shot
(Bellevue, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!! I still can't believe for the price I paid for OTR's service I got a potentially $2500 ticket plus 2 points on my record for a long time completely dismissed!! What amazing service. I have recommended OTR to all my friends!
Off The Record 5 star review on 8th March 2021
(Long Beach, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Off The Record did an amazing job for me. They took care of my ticket with minimal effort on my part. I would highly recommend them for any of my family or friends!
(Mojave, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
What a relief and a huge burden off my shoulders! Thank you Off The Record for your diligence and persistence to clear my ticket. As a young client, starting off with points on my DMV record, would create a financial hardship for the long term. I am very grateful!
(Oakland, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Got my speeding ticket reduced to a parking ticket. Price was fair for the service.
(Las Vegas, NV) - Posted 1 month ago
I will definitely refer my friends and family if the need for a ticket attorney ever arises. Thank you for getting my ticket fully dismissed. You saved me a huge headache with the fines and points that could have been on my record. I am grateful. Thank you again
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 1 month ago