Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They did excellent with my case and got me from 8 points down to 0!
(Hauppauge, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Would highly recommended, as well as hired them again.
(Monroe, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Nice to know there is a helpful alternative against incompetent and abusive public authorities.
Good job OTR!!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad I used the service.
(Othello, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service, great response. I definitely recommend everyone to use this service
(Lamont, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Great experience with a dismissal in NYC. I used the service after my daughter also had a dismissal. We were both facing 6 point tickets that would have cost hundreds in just short term. Highly recommended, even if your case is not won, OTR obviously is doing the work to help and has a 100% track record for my family.
(Jamaica, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
User friendly and very quick process.
(Independence, MO) - Posted 1 month ago
So I got a ticket for going 30+ on the freeway and I obviously didn't want to just pay the fine and get the insurance hike and points on my record. I thought about contesting the ticket myself, but a few days before the court date, I decided to just sign up for OTR to get a lawyer to take care of it for me. The first one I got declined the request, but I was quickly redirected to a second lawyer, who took care of the ticket with minimal involvement from me. Thanks to OTR, I only paid about $190 to get my 30+ MPH ticket dismissed.
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I had good experience using Off The Record Service. I would happily recommend their service for driving related issues.
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
OTR worked wonders for my speeding ticket that I got last year. Despite the craziness of the pandemic and the delays for my court appearance (which was 5 hours away from where I live, the lawyers associated with OTR managed to get my speeding ticket dismissed! I would use their service again if I get another ticket!
(Marina, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent customer service and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend!
(Port Orchard, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy to use and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend, thank you!
(Milan, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
OTR-RQ3VYMZ
I was in a tough situation not able to represent myself at the court, esp with the pandemic. OTR was timely aligned with a amazing lawyer who worked in getting my ticket dismissed; The communication was very proactive and professional too. So happy to read the good news today too.
Thank you OTR and the amazing lawyer aligned to me!
Off The Record 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
(Issaquah, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Off the record was great! They were prompt and easy to work with. I highly recommend them
(Dublin, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
My attorney did a good job without needing much information at all, I told what I hoped for and she did the rest! Got it all done, everything I asked for!
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
very great service!
Perfect!
(Wayne, NJ) - Posted 1 month ago
Got my ticket dismissed and off my record, recommend to everyone
(Corona, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
6 point speeding ticket reduced to a 0 point parking violation
(Hauppauge, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks a lot from your help that you did for my ticket
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
prompt responses and easy process
(Davenport, WA) - Posted 1 month ago