Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
OTR-RQ3VYMZ I was in a tough situation not able to represent myself at the court, esp with the pandemic. OTR was timely aligned with a amazing lawyer who worked in getting my ticket dismissed; The communication was very proactive and professional too. So happy to read the good news today too. Thank you OTR and the amazing lawyer aligned to me!
Off The Record 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
(Issaquah, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Off the record was great! They were prompt and easy to work with. I highly recommend them
(Dublin, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
My attorney did a good job without needing much information at all, I told what I hoped for and she did the rest! Got it all done, everything I asked for!
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
very great service! Perfect!
(Wayne, NJ) - Posted 1 month ago
Got my ticket dismissed and off my record, recommend to everyone
(Corona, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
6 point speeding ticket reduced to a 0 point parking violation
(Hauppauge, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks a lot from your help that you did for my ticket
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
prompt responses and easy process
(Davenport, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
everything was great and easy. thank you for your service
(Marathon, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Off The Record is the future! Great service and easy to do. For someone that works two jobs, to not have to go to court and still get the results I was seeking is a game changer. I will definitely recommend using them, just be prepared to spend some money.
(East Brunswick, NJ) - Posted 2 months ago
Above and beyond of what I expected. Best service of its kind.
(Fresno, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
Great communication and updates, successfully resolved my ticket with zero points on my record. Will use this service again for sure (well, hopefully I won't need them). I highly recommend Off the Record!
(Las Vegas, NV) - Posted 2 months ago
Handled the case well and didn't get the points in my license. Highly recommended.
(Piermont, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
All well done, thank you!
(Jackson, GA) - Posted 2 months ago
I recommend Off The Record to everyone! They are awesome! Good communication, always responding/advising promptly, my ticket was dismissed. They did a great job. Thank you!
(Monroe, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
Easy to use, great network of lawyers, a absolute no brainer if you have a ticket
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Fast and easy!
(Brewster, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Really this company did great job fixing my traffic ticket, I paid them and they did everything until they fixed it going from 6 points to 0 point , thank you guys great job, I recommend this company.
(Batavia, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Great company for traffic infractions. Off the record got me out of major traffic infraction. I highly recommend there services.
(Binghamton, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Lawers instructions were clear to the point with quick results. Save me a ton. I couldn't be more happier Thank You so much. AAA+
(White Plains, NY) - Posted 2 months ago