Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Oh Polly.

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

How long does Oh Polly take to deliver?
(1 year ago)
Oh Polly normally delivers within 5 Days.
(1 year ago)
C-

Delivery - Average

55.88%
Industry Average
OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page. My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes. Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later. Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother.
- Alice
I ordered a third dress at 10am this morning (next day delivery) to yet again not receive a shipping email.
- Anonymous
I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!
- Anonymous