OLDIES.com Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read OLDIES.com Reviews

About OLDIES.com:

We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

203 Windsor Rd,
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
19464

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy
Bulk of order received in 9 days. Two CDs on backorder took an extra week. All packaging was very sturdy cardboard taped tight. Excellent protection for box set.
Thank you for your review!
They get your order to you in a timely manner. They also have good customer service.
Thank you for your review!
I have always had good service
Great great great great great great great great great great great great great gry
Thank you for your review!
I love the prices of your DVDs. If there was a complaint, it would be that the prices in the catalogs you sent me sometimes aren’t the same prices online. That’s disappointing because generally I placement orders online and the online purchase price is always more than the catalog price.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER. Lightning fast shipper. Perfect item and Perfect service. Very satisfied. Thank you!!
Thank you for your review!
Large, varied inventory--great prices--fast, efficient service--status reports on each order--very good mail packaging--Who could ask for anything more
Thank you for your review!
Fast shipment of all 52 items I orderd.
Thank you for your review!
I always had good service.. get my order in quickly
Thank you for your review!
Always great selection and great service. Thanks, Oldies.com!
Thank you for your review!
Oldies.com has some pretty amazing music product sometimes second only to Amazon! Selling Bear Family items from Germany is a nice game changer in music variety.
Thank you for your review!
Great service; quick and without incident. I was thrilled with my purchase, as well. Thank you.
Hard to find CD found here and delivered in prompt, well packaged manner. Would purchase from them again
Thank you for your review!
order shipped much quicker then last time , even with free ground shipping.
Thank you for your review!
Item arrived damaged and it's taken weeks trying to get a replacement. The Customer Service is HORRIBLE - emailed for assistance and they told me to call, then the person who issues the return labels is out of the office for several days, then they are taking an extended holiday which delays sending the replacement even more. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!
He loves his movies.
On time with orders.v I am grateful for speedy shipping and delivery. I will order again. Thank you!
Thank you for your review!
I appreciated being updated along the way about my order, however the amount of time it took from order to receiving it was really long.
Thank you for your review!
Very happy about getting the cds, although I never intended to order two. I’m very glad to be able to order from a specialized list!
Thank you for your review!
Incredible offiring of various genre CDs st very resonable prices.; Fast shipping for an order is a plus. I've never received aCD I would be disppointed with. Just great service.
OLDIES.com is rated 4.7 based on 17,995 reviews